What's new

No Islamic sect to be declared 'kaafir': Ulama Council

Again my few cents on topic which I previously tried to get understand for all.
73wen ko alag hi rehne dou balki 72 Ek taraf is so justified.
Prophet warned of 72 sects didnt tell us to go make 72!

I can't comment on internal issues of Pakistan but in India Ahmedies are classified as Muslims. And if I am not wrong before zia's time even in Pakistan they were not called Kafir

No it happened during Bhuttos time. Indian Muslim clerics are with us on this issue but India is not a Muslim state so they cannot declare them anything.

I can't comment on internal issues of Pakistan but in India Ahmedies are classified as Muslims. And if I am not wrong before zia's time even in Pakistan they were not called Kafir
In India they are recognised Muslim by state since India is a secular country in the place, they regard all the followers of Quran in the same category. But Indian Muslim scholars are all agreed about them not being Muslim same as Pakistani Muslim scholars, Bangladeshi Muslim scholars, Arab scholars and all.

This thread was not about Ahmedis, I think you guys need to revert back to original topic

No body exactly understood the words they have sect no Islamic Sect that means first you have to be follower of Islam to not to be declared kafir and if you are not follower of Islam than you know what and as for ahmedis they are not Muslims because to be Muslim you have to belief in HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW being the last and final PROPHET OF ALLAH

People come up with weird excuses for followers of mirza qadiani. Hazrat abu bakar eliminated false prophet Musaylimah kazab and his followers. Qadianis were supposed to meet the same fate, but they should be thankful that instead they were allowed to live as religous minority.
There should be life sentence or some other strict punishment for those shias who insult first three caliphs and hazrat ayesha. Literature from iran should be banned, muharram jaloos and "tatbir" should be banned. This would end the sectarian violence in pakistan.
Bareilwis should be convinced to give up on various bid'ah and shirk.
@Multani @Irfan Baloch @mafiya @Farooq

Qadiyanis and Shias are kafirs, but prove to me where any alim of AhleSunnah has committed any acts of bidah and shirk. ...

you accused Sunnis of grave worshiping before, but all Hanafi Ulema say that is shirk.. So I don't know where you're coming up with these accusations of bidah and shirk

Furthermore, if Pakistan was truly under Islamic rule then the non-Muslims such as Qadiyanis would be protected as citizens of the Islamic state

There are countless examples from the time of The Sahaba (Radi Allah unho) where they protected non-Muslims under their rule.

Back
Top Bottom