What's new

No Islamic sect to be declared 'kaafir': Ulama Council

I speak PERFECT waziree/mehsudwali/powandwali/marwatwali...... I have been trained in every accent since my childhood........ and many other dialects that you can't even pronounce.......

Why you are surprised?
If you ask me, your accent doesnt match to wazirwala pashto.

oh I am sorry
I was not clear enough.. I meant to say may your kind cannabalise each other to extinction
Seven militants die in fresh Miramshah infighting: officials - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

every single death of an animal is countless innocent lives saved.
it was a cunning move by yourself and your kind to show yourself as mainstream but you are as far detached from Islam as the arrow from a bow as the saying goes. your kind mind call it self ASWJ , Ahl Sunnat Wal Jamat but its anything but Ahl Sunnat but Ahl Jahal o Qattal o Fassad.

may the artillery strikes hit your kind hard. may the survivors bleed from their mouths and noes and eyes due to the shock waves of artillery shells and 2000 pound bombs.

you are going down.. your ideology is against the laws of nature and against the philosophy or life

dedicated to taliban

1619305_533799326717545_1063905009_a.jpg
Who cares about TTP? . They are experiment-go-wrong, children of pakistan army. You people will hug them again if war with india is started.
I only care about 'collateral damage'

I speak PERFECT waziree/mehsudwali/powandwali/marwatwali...... I have been trained in every accent since my childhood........ and many other dialects that you can't even pronounce.......
Sounds like Pondi and marathi where is that?

aakhwa dekhwa khbaray prrair da, wazirwola arta wazhaghawa

Sounds like Pondi and marathi where is that?
Pawandah = kochi nomads

Khpal Afghanayee mooor pa kuss nannawazza! :D

Now you tell me something..... identify yourself from the following:

1. Lakki City
2. Norang
3. Pezu
4. Gambila

A. Saidkhel
B. Menakhel
C. Khoidadkhel
D. Machankhel.....

aakhwa dekhwa khbaray prrair da, wazirwola arta wazhaghawa

Pawandah = kochi nomads

@Hyperion you pondi speaking Marathi Indian why are you picking a fight? Go eat your mangoes!

Khpal Afghanayee mooor pa kuss nannawazza! :D

Now you tell me something..... identify yourself from the following:

1. Lakki City
2. Norang
3. Pezu
4. Gambila

A. Saidkhel
B. Menakhel
C. Khoidadkhel
D. Machankhel.....
Come on think tank, dont call me names in pashto.
You are also ethnically Afghan, so i dont understand why your heart is filled with so much hatred for them?

Now I'm an Afghan? Amazing deductive abilities you possess! :D

Come on think tank, dont call me names in pashto.
You are also ethnically Afghan, so i dont understand why your heart is filled with so much hatred for them?

People come up with weird excuses for followers of mirza qadiani. Hazrat abu bakar eliminated false prophet Musaylimah kazab and his followers. Qadianis were supposed to meet the same fate, but they should be thankful that instead they were allowed to live as religous minority.
There should be life sentence or some other strict punishment for those shias who insult first three caliphs and hazrat ayesha. Literature from iran should be banned, muharram jaloos and "tatbir" should be banned. This would end the sectarian violence in pakistan.
Bareilwis should be convinced to give up on various bid'ah and shirk.
@Multani @Irfan Baloch @mafiya @Farooq

People come up with weird excuses for followers of mirza qadiani. Hazrat abu bakar eliminated false prophet Musaylimah kazab and his followers. Qadianis were supposed to meet the same fate, but they should be thankful that instead they were allowed to live as religous minority.
There should be life sentence or some other strict punishment for those shias who insult first three caliphs and hazrat ayesha. Literature from iran should be banned, muharram jaloos and "tatbir" should be banned. This would end the sectarian violence in pakistan.
Bareilwis should be convinced to give up on various bid'ah and shirk.
@Multani @Irfan Baloch @mafiya @Farooq
Dude we have more problems in Pakistan then to go around amok killing people!

People come up with weird excuses for followers of mirza qadiani.
chunda
no weird excuse. just want them the chance to live in peace and without fear as citizens of Pakistan
this is not called weird excuse its called humanity

Dude we have more problems in Pakistan then to go around amok killing people!
Again my few cents on topic which I previously tried to get understand for all.
73wen ko alag hi rehne dou balki 72 Ek taraf is so justified.

Back
Top Bottom