What's new

No Islamic sect to be declared 'kaafir': Ulama Council

Khpal khulla bandasata spiya........... you're the actual Wahabo-Deobandi terrorist who needs to silenced....... according to your bright formula all shia's/barelvis' etc etc need to be silenced, so your kind, hounds of hell can preach crap @ expense of others....

Go back to Afghanistan, false flagger.
Why you care about deobandi, shia, sunni stuff? You do not even practice religion
Why not? And then shoot them all....... how would you enjoy that? I'm all in for finishing Wahabist mindset...... any extreme is justifiable.
Sharab's nasha is getting heavy on you. Dont drink when you log in to PDF.
What other punishments you suggest for deobandis and ahle-hadith, beside raping their kids infront of their parents?
I think you also want them to be crusified and blood eagled?

r03ucw.jpg

Mirza Mahmood Ahmed, 2nd Caliph of Ahmediyya and the Promised Son of Mirz Ghulam Ahmed, writes in his book "Truth About Split" in 1924

All those so-called Muslims who have not entered into his bait formally, wherever they may be, are kuffar and outside the pale of Islam, even though they may not have heard the name of Promised Messiah"

So It was their caliph who declared around a billion Muslims "Kafir" in 1924 not us.

Attachments

• TAS.jpg
    TAS.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 27
Khpal Afghanayee mor kuss ta war'gadd'sa! :D

Why you care about deobandi, shia, sunni stuff? You do not even practice religion
Sharab's nasha is getting heavy on you. Dont drink when you log in to PDF.
What other punishments you suggest for deobandis and ahle-hadith, beside raping their kids infront of their parents?
I think you also want them to be crusified and blood eagled?

Oay pagloun! Leave each other's sect alone! ALLAH will ask you what you did not anyone else! You are not answerable to even the doings of you own child after he attains baligh! Tou kissi aur ki tou dooor ki baat hai!

r03ucw.jpg

Mirza Mahmood Ahmed, 2nd Caliph of Ahmediyya and the Promised Son of Mirz Ghulam Ahmed, writes in his book "Truth About Split" in 1924

All those so-called Muslims who have not entered into his bait formally, wherever they may be, are kuffar and outside the pale of Islam, even though they may not have heard the name of Promised Messiah"

So It was their caliph who declared around a billion Muslims "Kafir" in 1924 not us.
Interesting.
That false prophet died at toilet from diarrhea.

idiots the thread says no Islamic sect to be declared kafir tum log tou aik doosray ko jarr say ukharr nay ki bataain keray ho!

bhai you should first kick out all the farsi nothern alinace dude from you afghanistan and ur Afghan army who are Shia and study irani literature no need to tell us what to do and what not to and plz kill ur fellow pushttons who are influenced by communism then utter BS regarding people living in Pakistan
Tajiks and uzbeks are not shias, they are hanafi muslims like pashtuns.
Communist afghans, who are responsible for deaths of 2 million people, were taught a lesson. You must have seen najibullah hanged upside down?
Communism got permenantly buried in hindukush

Me off to enjoy some awesome mangoes with paratha's made in desi ghee.......

Sindhris..... yumm yumm

Sindhri.jpg

Langra's super duper yummmmmm........

g.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D

How much power and influence do they really wield? I mean to change age old entrenched perceptions?
Does this mean to include the Ahmedi sect too? If so, then doesn't it go against the 2nd amendment of Constitution of Pakistan?

Ahmedis are NOT Muslim sect.

above all considering them as Muslims means entire Islamic world has to renounce own faith .

How much power and influence do they really wield? I mean to change age old entrenched perceptions?
Does this mean to include the Ahmedi sect too? If so, then doesn't it go against the 2nd amendment of Constitution of Pakistan?
go make gobbi ka salan @Jungibaaz @Manticore @Oscar can we have all these removed please!

Last edited:
Wow you are 60 year old retired fauji and you wish genocide of hanafi muslims?. I am told that there 15-20% deobandi/hanafi muslims in pak army. You should start from your army first.
oh I am sorry
I was not clear enough.. I meant to say may your kind cannabalise each other to extinction
Seven militants die in fresh Miramshah infighting: officials - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

every single death of an animal is countless innocent lives saved.
it was a cunning move by yourself and your kind to show yourself as mainstream but you are as far detached from Islam as the arrow from a bow as the saying goes. your kind mind call it self ASWJ , Ahl Sunnat Wal Jamat but its anything but Ahl Sunnat but Ahl Jahal o Qattal o Fassad.

may the artillery strikes hit your kind hard. may the survivors bleed from their mouths and noes and eyes due to the shock waves of artillery shells and 2000 pound bombs.

you are going down.. your ideology is against the laws of nature and against the philosophy or life

dedicated to taliban

1619305_533799326717545_1063905009_a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom