What's new

No Islamic sect to be declared 'kaafir': Ulama Council

they can themselves muslims or whatever they like to you cant force your thoughts

as for double whyyyyssss ! because they are killed , accused of blasphemy every day by the mad extremists .. thats WHY !!
No they cant call themselves muslim as per Quran, Hadees, Our State Law. They cant force their thoughts on us neither can you.

And what do you know, we live on Mars or something? Please spare us from this propaganda of Qadiani killings and blasphemy or whatever. If they cant respect the law of land they can go where ever they like.
Other minorities are living in peace in Pakistan, so they also can. And as far as religious terrorism is concerned, Pakistan is suffering from it. Tell me any sect which has not been targeted by terrorism?

ki mere qatal ke baad uSsne jafa se touba
Hae uss zuudo pesheman ka pesheman hona

No they cant call themselves muslim as per Quran, Hadees, Our State Law. They cant force their thoughts on us neither can you.

And what do you know, we live on Mars or something? Please spare us from this propaganda of Qadiani killings and blasphemy or whatever. If they cant respect the law of land they can go where ever they like.
Other minorities are living in peace in Pakistan, so they also can. And as far as religious terrorism is concerned, Pakistan is suffering from it. Tell me any sect which has not been targeted by terrorism?

so according to you Ahmedis are enforcing their thoughts on us , their killing and blasphemy trials mere propaganda .. you are in a denial phase or you know too little .. thats all .. no point discussing any further

Sane step. It is duty of everybody to support this welcome gesture.

so according to you Ahmedis are enforcing their thoughts on us , their killing and blasphemy trials mere propaganda .. you are in a denial phase or you know too little .. thats all .. no point discussing any further
I know little or lot is none of your business. If you dont have logic to support your claims or if you cant read clearly the post someone wrote, then its better to zip up.

I know little or lot is none of your business. If you dont have logic to support your claims or if you cant read clearly the post someone wrote, then its better to zip up.

i know about this kind we have they will deny every thing and than resort to personal remarks etc ... find some else please .. no time for garbage ... have a nice life

I can't comment on internal issues of Pakistan but in India Ahmedies are classified as Muslims. And if I am not wrong before zia's time even in Pakistan they were not called Kafir

the glory of declaring Ahmedi sect as kafir goes to ZA Bhutto dont blame Zia over it.

Why do people find this surprising? It is after all common sense.

So if i create a sect claiming to be a prophet will it too be Islamic? if not then your statement is also meaningless. .

Quite frankly, I don't give a crap what sect, religion you make. It makes no difference to me.
It's not my call to say what's Islamic or unIslamic.

Why is it so bloody difficult for some folks to understand?

Its our business sir.

No, it's not friend.

Too little too late. First few of their (mullahs) children need to be sacrificed before a ceasefire is put in place. All old debts need to be settled first.

Too little too late. First few of their (mullahs) children need to be sacrificed before a ceasefire is put in place. All old debts need to be settled first.
Shub shub bol! :pissed:

Children should not be prosecuted for the crimes of their daddies!

Altaf bhai has heart condition after he is arrested TTP Mehsud didn't know they were terrorist just till recently and now out of the blue its no longer cool to Called Muslims kafir.

Funny how things are changing rapidly.

Always hit where it hurts most. Children are the interest payment on crimes of their fathers. This is the way things work in real life.

Shub shub bol! :pissed:

Children should not be prosecuted for the crimes of their daddies!

Always hit where it hurts most. Children are the interest payment on crimes of their fathers. This is the way things work in real life.
Take their kids away if you feel the parents not fit to be parents (like in west) no one should punish an innocent for the crimes of a mental retard! How different are you from them then? They kill innocents thinking they are saving them from sin (or at least thats what most claim only god knows what sin is going on in their minds)

Mohtarrma.... this isn't the West. It's wild wild west....... here laws of animal kingdom are applicable...........

Regarding me being different, I'm a realist, who doesn't ponder in "what if's"....... this is the way it has to be done.... so let it be........

Take their kids away if you feel the parents not fit to be parents (like in west) no one should punish an innocent for the crimes of a mental retard! How different are you from them then? They kill innocents thinking they are saving them from sin (or at least thats what most claim only god knows what sin is going on in their minds)

Back
Top Bottom