What's new

No Islamic sect to be declared 'kaafir': Ulama Council

What else should we call them?
Kindly suggest something for them. They are not muslims (which they insist for unknown reasons).
Why cant they name something for them? After all followers of every religion has some name for them and they feel proud also.
I have never seen a "Qadiani" in my life, who is proud enough to say that yes i am follower of Mirza?
Why??? Why???

they can themselves muslims or whatever they like to you cant force your thoughts

as for double whyyyyssss ! because they are killed , accused of blasphemy every day by the mad extremists .. thats WHY !!

Good you should stop killing each other and work together to remove extremist and eliminate TTP !

also stop killing non muslim minorities

Are you sure ? We also have Ulamas that have liberal point of view as well, and our Ulamas are not perfect either...I think Islam is really in a bottom level now, war with each other, and very good Ulamas are rare.......but I believe it is the time to bounce back again
Dilemma....
Total Confusion.....

1435 Years of History............Time to Resist Back

I've nothing to say about such decisions, ulema council is useless organization has become a Joke...

Somewhere on the beach with SAFMA friends...

2r3bk39.jpg

There are good and bad people in every community. We do have our share. If you are pointing towards @Zarvan @Akheilos then please have guts to point them out. I know they have extremist mentality but trust me they can be changed.
I beg your pardon! I dont even know you!

I don't believe a word this guy says as they have a pathetic history of living by these fancy words.

10341553_720210528022612_857033663963960410_n.jpg

Wonderful.

These kind of things should go some way in leading to a societal consensus.

I hope so, but I doubt it, otherwise this entire speech is meaningless.

So if i create a sect claiming to be a prophet will it too be Islamic? if not then your statement is also meaningless. .

That's none of our business, many so called Muslims do many questionable things, believe, disbelieve, but it is not our place to judge or impose on others. They do what they do and you continue doing what you do. Let God decide the fate of others.
Its our business sir.
thats contradictory to the condition of becoming a Muslim

the recitation of Kalima.. One'ness of Allah and Prophethood of Muhammad PBUH

Abu Sufyan became a Muslim by saying that...

what is the source of our basic beliefs? please quote something not written by Molana Changaiz Khan HalwvaPuri
is it universally accepted? I believe in Khatam an Nabuwat because I was born in a Sunni family.. I had no say in deciding my birth.

if there is a Sahi Hadth forbidding anything what Ahmedis are doing then it should be quoted and this issue brought to an amicable end.
I wont see any issue if they consider Mirza Gulam Ahmed as a saint.

do you know what Alama Iqbal said about the founder of Ahmeidya faith?
something about Aqeeda toheed. he got a lot of scorn over his remarks.

where?

You bareilwis are embarrassing yourselves, have firm and unquestionable belief in aqeeda e khatm-e-nabuat.

And Allam Iqbal family was having crisis, half of the family members were bareilvis and half were qadianis. Iqbal himself was bareilwi but his mother was a qadiani.

@Multani, @Farooq, @mafiya

Its our business sir.

You bareilwis are embarrassing yourselves, have firm and unquestionable belief in aqeeda e khatm-e-nabuat.

And Allam Iqbal family was having crisis, half of the family members were bareilvis and half were qadianis. Iqbal himself was bareilwi but his mother was a qadiani.

What's your proof?

I don't think you should tread into religious debates Irfan Bhai, if you think their reciting of the same kalima as us makes them Muslims like the rest of us you have missed the train on the whole issue. There is a reason why despite all our differences the one thing every sect on this planet could agree on was that the Ahmadis are not from amongst us.

I can't comment on internal issues of Pakistan but in India Ahmedies are classified as Muslims. And if I am not wrong before zia's time even in Pakistan they were not called Kafir

Its our business sir.

Allamah Iqbal had good relations with Anwar Shah Kashmiri of deoband madrasah in Saharanpur, India, before he met the auspicious son of Imam Ahmad RiDa Khan RA in Lahore

No Islamic sect to be declared 'kaafir': Ulama Council

224383_65790817.jpg

All Pakistanis are equal regardless of religion, the council said.

ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) – An inter-sect and interfaith harmony conference was arranged by Pakistan Ulama Council here on Thursday, following which a statement renounce murder and terrorism was issued. The statement also said that no Islamic sect will be declared ‘kaafir’ (infidel/non-believer), Dunya News reported.

The statement also said that the rights of Pakistani citizens are equal regardless of their religion, adding that terrorist acts and killing in the name of religion is contrary to the teachings of Islam.

It also said that no Islamic sect is to be declared infidel or non believer.

The statement said that no Muslim or non-Muslim can be declared ‘waajib-ul-qatl’ (worthy of death) and that the loud speakers would banned except for Azaan (call to prayer) and the sermons in Arabic.

It was also said that printing and distribution of material inciting hatred and violence will be banned.
The council decided that the hate-material will be stopped from disseminating on the internet and social networking websites.

The council appealed to resolve matters by sitting together with leaderships of Hindu and Sikh brethren.
Talking on the occasion, Information Minister Pervaiz Rasheed assured his support to the task taken by religious leaders.

He said that martyrs are viewed with respect and honour whereas those who have wronged hide from others.
Addressing the conference, the Minister for Religious Affairs Sardar Yousaf said that Pakistan’s constitution protects the minorities, adding that no one can be forced to change religion. He said that the negotiations with Taliban were initiated for the sake of peace.

Source: No Islamic sect to be declared 'kaafir': Ulama Council | Pakistan | Dunya News
:welcome:

Qadiayanis are Declared Kafirs in all Islamic International Forums...........So we here have not Sufficient Profound Knowledge to debate about Ahmedia ....about their beleif.........They recite KALMA or they go to PRAYERS or they do what we do........is STUPID LOGIC..........
Bcoz we muslims have many things in common with CHRISTIANS
- we share same names of Bani Israel Prophets like christian world do
- They say AMEN at the end of Pray.....like we do
- They beleive in Holy Books/ Prophets / Fasting / Animal Sacrifice.............
THAT TYPE OF LOGIC'S won't turn whole christian world MUSLIM? OK
====
DR ALLAMA IQBAL SUPPORTED Ghulam Ahmed Qadiyani..............When...
- He never declared himself Prophet ...........OK
- He was a great scholar of Islam (before claiming Prophet-hood)...Indian muslims respect him bcoz of his deep knowledge
- When he claimed himself ....STUPID OF THE WORLD.......Allama Iqbal turned against him & disliked him many occassions
@Multani @Farooq @mafiya

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom