What's new

No interest in Kashmir of celebrating Pakistan Independence Day

India has survived from the extremism and will do the same. We believe in secularism.
You speak about resistance that is sponsored which has put halt for the long peace in valley since 3 years. You speak about religion ,Muslim brothers of valley are fighting Muslim brothers of army. You call them paid army and I call them paid lunatics to get there day done.
Those who are working for Indian interests are considered as traitors. Kashmiri resistance fighters are not extremists and they re not hard liners as compared to other militant organisations across the globe.
India within it's boundary can do whatever they want to do but on foreign land their rules are no applicable. For India Kashmir is a foreign country and you have to accept the truth.

You made presumptions about my view on religion. You are entitled to view things from a religious perspective. Don't expect me to do that.
What you are saying is what the khalistanis said.and we know how that ended. Hundred terrorist rising is expected from you. After all epicentre of terrorism with good terrorist narrative.
Khalistan movement has nothing to do with Kashmir and India is not a secular state. Majority residents of J&K ae muslims and as per their desires they have a right to impose sharia law in their territory.

Those who are working for Indian interests are considered as traitors. Kashmiri resistance fighters are not extremists and they re not hard liners as compared to other militant organisations across the globe.
India within it's boundary can do whatever they want to do but on foreign land their rules are no applicable. For India Kashmir is a foreign country and you have to accept the truth.

Khalistan movement has nothing to do with Kashmir and India is not a secular state. Majority residents of J&K ae muslims and as per their desires they have a right to impose sharia law in their territory.

Khalistan is long dead. Exchange of people among is happening from Chennai to noida. People are leaving in peace. UP is one place where it's so sensitive to communal voilence. India is not a secular country ?! Man please dont troll across by reading some bullshit news.

Coming to Kashmir it's a very sensitive part and it's part of India as Hyderabad and will be so forever (please dont call it annexed 500 province formed as india ). We will resolve Kashmir problem by ourselves not by crushing Kashmiri rights. Resolutions will be passed on 35 A and 371 before the election.
Better example I would say is Telangana formation it's created thought put into people's mind that we are underdeveloped together. 200 people committed suicide and finally Telangana formed. I don't see the big difference before and after that's all corrupted leaders.

By the way where are Kashmir huraayut leaders sitting ?! I don't know what rights hr is having to buy a mansion in Delhi for 100 Cr.?! This the way of earning money against the nationalism.

Khalistan is long dead. Exchange of people among is happening from Chennai to noida. People are leaving in peace. UP is one place where it's so sensitive to communal voilence. India is not a secular country ?! Man please dont troll across by reading some bullshit news.

Coming to Kashmir it's a very sensitive part and it's part of India as Hyderabad and will be so forever (please dont call it annexed 500 province formed as india ). We will resolve Kashmir problem by ourselves not by crushing Kashmiri rights. Resolutions will be passed on 35 A and 371 before the election.
Better example I would say is Telangana formation it's created thought put into people's mind that we are underdeveloped together. 200 people committed suicide and finally Telangana formed. I don't see the big difference before and after that's all corrupted leaders.

By the way where are Kashmir huraayut leaders sitting ?! I don't know what rights hr is having to buy a mansion in Delhi for 100 Cr.?! This the way of earning money against the nationalism.
You are spending a lot in Kashmir which is useless. Kashmir as a majority Muslim state will not join secular or Hindu state for their will and their believe upon two nation theory.

You are spending a lot in Kashmir which is useless. Kashmir as a majority Muslim state will not join secular or Hindu state for their will and their believe upon two nation theory.
There is no point for me to prove. Kashmir a separate country it's a dream. Cancer created will be cured.

Buddy if they are pelting stones at it. It's not an army anymore.

Either a police state or the enemy occupier.

Which one is it to you?
ever heard of "Rent a Mob"

Nawaz is abusing judicary and establishment using rented people.

those backing Nawaz are they Pakistanis ?

ever heard of "Rent a Mob"

Nawaz is abusing judicary and establishment using rented people.

those backing Nawaz are they Pakistanis ?

Yes they are Pakistanis.

and are these stone pelters Indians?

Yes they are Pakistanis.

and are these stone pelters Indians?
Of course they are !!!

They are as much Indian as those Pakistanis who are criticising Pakistan constitution, judiciary and establishment even on National Media are pakistanis :p:

Of course they are !!!

They are as much Indian as those Pakistans who are criticising Pakistan constitution, judiciary and establishment even on National Media :p:

How many of these doing the criticizing are pelting stones at the Army?

You know what helps in such times.

Silence.

Its your independence day. Enjoy it

How many of these doing the criticizing are pelting stones at the Army?

You know what helps in such times.

Silence.

Its your independence day. Enjoy it

Thanks

But you have brought me back to my earlier post # 55

Thank God it is Indian army, If you pelt stone on Army anywhere else, you will meet a KbY's fate

Thanks

But you have brought me back to my earlier post # 55

Ja Simran jee lay apni jawani

I mean to say i am not in a mood to give you repeated replies on your independence day.

Go enjoy the freedom and work for your nation.

Kashmiris know how to handle such things so I will leave them since they have a better plan on how to deal with you guys.

Ja Simran jee lay apni jawani

I mean to say i am not in a mood to give you repeated replies on your independence day.

Go enjoy the freedom and work for your nation.

Kashmiris know how to handle such things so I will leave them since they have a better plan on how to deal with you guys.
thanks

may kashmiris on both sides choose a better future for themselves

cheers

You are entitled to have wishes. We are entitled to not act on your wishes.
Your
Khalistanis were terrorists. Here these chaps are terrorists. And these are coward terrorists. Asking for human shields everytime they are cornered. Scared for their lives, now that they realise they are going to hell. These womanising terrorist scum will be sent to their deaths. Keep those display pics handy and be forever in mourning.

We have elected these leaders willfully so we are to be blamed/congratulated for our choice. Have we ever questioned you about your democratic choices ? :azn:

Thank God it is Indian army, If you pelt stone on Army anywhere else, you will meet a KbY's fate
plz show some humanity.
don't compare killer of 1300+ people with stone pelting unarmed children.

You are entitled to have wishes. We are entitled to not act on your wishes.
Your
Khalistanis were terrorists. Here these chaps are terrorists. And these are coward terrorists. Asking for human shields everytime they are cornered. Scared for their lives, now that they realise they are going to hell. These womanising terrorist scum will be sent to their deaths. Keep those display pics handy and be forever in mourning.
Give me a single proof of your claims. Kashmir freedom fighters are not terrorist their cause is legitimate. Those who blinded in great numbers by using pellets are terrorists.
Mourning on both sides.

There is no point for me to prove. Kashmir a separate country it's a dream. Cancer created will be cured.
Kashmir is not a part of India. Occupational forces will face very tough time in near future.

Back
Top Bottom