What's new

No interest in Kashmir of celebrating Pakistan Independence Day

Propaganda comes from your side when you call terrorists, resistance fighters. Get used to the rats being sent to hell.

Keep changing your profile pic. That is the best you can do, because the soft gloves are off. And these terrorist scum are being dealt with the way we dealt with the Khalistanis. The way they should have been dealt with a long time ago.
Do what ever you can we will not change our policies. The fate of your soldiers will be same.

I am telling you it is a lie. If you have more trust on your biased media i cannot do any thing.

I am telling you it is a lie. If you have more trust on your biased media i cannot do any thing

I have friends in the valley who can confirm this.
But then again it will be hard to make you believe the same, for you need proof. Ergo I decided to post the link to a newspaper article.

Do what ever you can we will not change our policies. The fate of your soldiers will be same.

Who cares what you think or what your policies are. The fate of the terrorists is visible. The fate of our soldiers is to kill these scum. And the rate at which you are changing display pictures is also visible. The womanising terrorist scum will be hunted down like the rats they are.

I have friends in the valley who can confirm this.
But then again it will be hard to make you believe the same, for you need proof. Ergo I decided to post the link to a newspaper article.
There can be one or two militants who were involved in it but all of them are not like that. YOu don't know their rules if any militant caught in criminal activity he should face punishment publicly. I can give you links of newspaper but i know you will not believe it.
Once there was a militant with very strong political background in Kashmir who accidentally killed minors while he was cleaning his rifle. The shura tried to convince parents of slain kids but they did not accept any kind of FIne they wanted him dead.
Hizbul Mujahideen punished the involved militant with death penalty and his dead body were thrown near his house.
If any sister you know in valley is facing similar problems with any militant she can complaint their respective district commander and i am sure the thug who is involved in harassing women will be dead in hours. 100 percent surety.

Who cares what you think or what your policies are. The fate of the terrorists is visible. The fate of our soldiers is to kill these scum. And the rate at which you are changing display pictures is also visible. The womanising terrorist scum will be hunted down like the rats they are.
If any women is facing harassment ask her to just complaint respective district commander they militant who is involved in this issue will be a dead man.
You cannot crush this movement by taking lives. Yes loss of Yasin Yattu can effect operations but i know the capabilities of my brothers across border, if 22 year Burhan can become legend than more will rise in near future.

If any women is facing harassment ask her to just complaint respective district commander they militant who is involved in this issue will be a dead man.
You cannot crush this movement by taking lives. Yes loss of Yasin Yattu can effect operations but i know the capabilities of my brothers across border, if 22 year Burhan can become legend than more will rise in near future.

Your terrorist commanders have no legal jurisdiction in India. This is not Pakistan, where there is good terrorist and bad terrorist.

Your terrorist commanders themselves are involved in womanising. And that is why these terrorist scum are getting picked up. As for Burhan Wani, he is dead. More will rise, is what they said in Punjab too. And when they rise, we will cut their heads too. Get used to this.

Your terrorist commanders have no legal jurisdiction in India. This is not Pakistan, where there is good terrorist and bad terrorist.

Your terrorist commanders themselves are involved in womanising. And that is why these terrorist scum are getting picked up. As for Burhan Wani, he is dead. More will rise, is what they said in Punjab too. And when they rise, we will cut their heads too. Get used to this.
You have no idea what are you talking about i know your hate towards muslims of KAshmir. YOu are fantasizing a fake baseless propaganda.
Kashmir is not India and you have to realize it otherwise unrest will escalate to Dehli.

You have no idea what are you talking about i know your hate towards muslims of KAshmir. YOu are fantasizing a fake baseless propaganda.
Kashmir is not India and you have to realize it otherwise unrest will escalate to Dehli.

Bringing religion is something you are doing. Not me.

Past 70 years now, we have been hearing about Kashmir and death by a thousand cuts. The country which got divided was Pakistan. The country which is supposedly using aerial assets against its own citizens is Pakistan. There is no propaganda in that. We can take the thousand cuts. But, historically you have not been able to. The Punjab style operation has begun. Now, there is no concept of taking prisoners. Swift operations, followed by targeted elimination of terrorists. You really think, Indian agencies are not getting intelligence from locals? We are. That should tell you. Simple number of times you are changing your display picture should put the 'propaganda' to rest.

You keep trying to forment trouble in Kashmir, we will keep sending these terrorist scum to their deaths and then a few.

Bringing religion is something you are doing. Not me.

Past 70 years now, we have been hearing about Kashmir and death by a thousand cuts. The country which got divided was Pakistan. The country which is supposedly using aerial assets against its own citizens is Pakistan. There is no propaganda in that. We can take the thousand cuts. But, historically you have not been able to. The Punjab style operation has begun. Now, there is no concept of taking prisoners. Swift operations, followed by targeted elimination of terrorists. You really think, Indian agencies are not getting intelligence from locals? We are. That should tell you. Simple number of times you are changing your display picture should put the 'propaganda' to rest.

You keep trying to forment trouble in Kashmir, we will keep sending these terrorist scum to their deaths and then a few.
My profile picture is my choice if you are getting jealous of it i don't care. Burhan and others were our heroes, our love and support for our brothers under occupation will remain the same.
YOu kill one there will be dozens to replace him this is the simple formula of Resistance movement. I will bring religion because my religion is my honor and identity. There will be no force in this word which can undo Pakistan.

That is what you've been made to believe. There is no free hand in India and fanatics like Modi and Aditiyanat are your leaders today.
We have elected these leaders willfully so we are to be blamed/congratulated for our choice. Have we ever questioned you about your democratic choices ? :azn:

by this logic, even you would hate India if you are blinded by Indian army or your brother is killed in fake encounter.

Thank God it is Indian army, If you pelt stone on Army anywhere else, you will meet a KbY's fate

IMG_2931.JPG

We have elected these leaders willfully so we are to be blamed/congratulated for our choice. Have we ever questioned you about your democratic choices ? :azn:

Thank God it is Indian army, If you pelt stone on Army anywhere else, you will meet a KbY's fate

Buddy if they are pelting stones at it. It's not an army anymore.

Either a police state or the enemy occupier.

Which one is it to you?

Not worried about fate of our soldiers but that of pakistani soldiers every time they leave the bodies and don't even accept soulless remains.

My profile picture is my choice if you are getting jealous of it i don't care. Burhan and others were our heroes, our love and support for our brothers under occupation will remain the same.
YOu kill one there will be dozens to replace him this is the simple formula of Resistance movement. I will bring religion because my religion is my honor and identity. There will be no force in this word which can undo Pakistan.
You made presumptions about my view on religion. You are entitled to view things from a religious perspective. Don't expect me to do that.
What you are saying is what the khalistanis said.and we know how that ended. Hundred terrorist rising is expected from you. After all epicentre of terrorism with good terrorist narrative.

India has survived from the extremism and will do the same. We believe in secularism.
You speak about resistance that is sponsored which has put halt for the long peace in valley since 3 years. You speak about religion ,Muslim brothers of valley are fighting Muslim brothers of army. You call them paid army and I call them paid lunatics to get there day done.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom