What's new

No doubt China has confidence in its HQ-9s

The Chinese pound their chests and claim superiority over everyone. If the Chinese are so superior, as many here claim, then they would surly produce engines that easily exceed anything Russia and Europe has, so why is this not the case?

Don't bring Europe into this. You are Russia. You are third-world Eastern Europe. There's a difference.:lol:

The reason why you keep going on and on about engines is because it's the only edge Russia has left.

The Chinese defense industry has trumped you in almost every other field.

Seriously, name one impressive weapon system Russia has produced post Soviet collapse.

Name one.

The J-20 and J-31 make the PAK FA look like a joke.

We got the H-X strategic bomber and JH-XX regional bomber under development.

The Chinese aerospace industry is pumping out dozens of UAV designs, including the flying wing Sharp Sword. Name one impressive Russian UAV.

As for shipbuilding, China has the 022, 056, 054A, 052C, 052D, 071, 055 under development, 095 under development, 096 under development, 081 under development, and aircraft carrier under development.

You guys are buying the Mistral-class from France. :lol:

your only work here is trash China.
Ok,our system is outdated,are you happy now?

Please dont lie and fabricate things about my person. I never once trashed China or its MIC. Post just one derogatory comment I made in this thread, just one. You cant, because I havent made any. Your troll friends on the other hand have done nothing but trash Everyone who disagrees with their miopic view. Please re access your position and get back to me with a true, factual and accurate rebuttal. Thank you.

Don't bring Europe into this. You are Russia. You are third-world Eastern Europe. There's a difference.:lol:

The reason why you keep going on and on about engines is because it's the only edge Russia has left.

Seriously, name one impressive weapon system Russia has produced post Soviet collapse.

Name one.

The Chinese aerospace industry is pumping out dozens of UAV designs, including the flying wing Sharp Sword. Name one impressive Russian UAV.

As for shipbuilding, China has the 022, 056, 054A, 052C, 052D, 071, 055 under development, 095 under development, 096 under development, 081 under development, and aircraft carrier under development.

Do you think Russia can't design and build one LHD/LPD? Investing in a new line was not worth the investment.

Bulav, Yasen Class and Borei Class are miles ahead than anything in the Western World.

Really had enough of this....

Each system have its distinct and their purpose, that's why different country using different system.

If by the same logic here, then every country propose a tender for new fighter aircraft should not hold any competition and go straight to buy American aircraft, while you lot still doing 5th gen prototype, US has been running 5th gen for almost 15 years, at this point, it would be at least 15 years ahead of any country in this world :lol:

Don't forget, US lost the contract to china over the Turkish deal, and can anyone honestly say Chinese FD2000 is every bit better than PAC-3

HQ9 won the top position of the Turkish shortlist because:
1) Only HQ9 finished 100% hit in the field tests while others had one or more miss.
2) Only HQ9 system provided hit against unidentified target while others couldn't
3) Only HQ9 system could be shared and jointly produced in Turkey

US tech is great, Russian S300 also great, but the deal has gone to HQ9 after all. I suggest you losers just shut up...

Bulav, Yasen Class and Borei Class are miles ahead than anything in the Western World.

Yeah sure miles ahead...:lol:

Fire breaks out on Russian nuclear submarine | Reuters

Fire breaks out on Russian nuclear submarine

VLADIVOSTOK, Russia | Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:15am EDT

(Reuters) - A fire burned for five hours on an atomic-powered submarine undergoing repairs near Russia's eastern port of Vladivostok on Monday, but naval and shipyard officials said there was no risk of a radiation leak and nobody was hurt.

Black smoke poured from the submarine Tomsk, which is powered by two nuclear reactors, after it caught fire at the Zvezda shipyard in Bolshoi Kamen, about 25 km (15 miles) across a bay from Vladivostok on the Sea of Japan, authorities said.

The fire was the second on board a Russian nuclear-powered submarine in less than two years.

HQ9 won the top position of the Turkish shortlist because:
1) Only HQ9 finished 100% hit in the field tests while others had one or more miss.
2) Only HQ9 system provided hit against unidentified target while others couldn't
3) Only HQ9 system could be shared and jointly produced in Turkey

US tech is great, Russian S300 also great, but the deal has gone to HQ9 after all. I suggest you losers just shut up...

Russia has S-400 and S-500 already.

Yeah sure call me when you guys can build submarines comparable to borei or yassen or delta-4 .

Name one.

S-400,Borei,Yassen ,Yamantau underground city(fully operational since 2002),Yakhonts long range missile,MARV warheads for Iskander and Topol-M systems,S-350 ,Pantsir system,Tor-m2 ,Kh-101 ,S-500 in development,zircel hypersonic cruise missile system in development,12,000 underground nuclear bunkers in Moscow for entire population to survive nuclear attack etc.

Cannot say anything about Pak fa or j-31 or j-20 .But F-22 will be better than them in my opinion.

I keep my opinion for Borei and Yasen, but Bulava is in fact comparable to Trident I C4 missile in term of performance.

Bulava has six warheads - Blog - Russian strategic nuclear forces

bulava is reported to have marv warheads according to some sources.

bulava is reported to have marv warheads according to some sources.

It doesn't matter, Russia is not expert in making the solid-fuel ballistic missile.

Sineva will still be the backbone of Russia's naval nuclear deterrence for many decades.

It doesn't matter, Russia is not expert in making the solid-fuel ballistic missile.

Sineva will still be the backbone of Russia's naval nuclear deterrence for many decades.

topol-m and yars is solid fuelled. There seems to be problem in availability of some of the bulava components according to the designer of the missiles

Four companies competed for the Turkish contract. Russia came in dead last. That says it all right there. :lol:

The only country that needs to export military equipment is Russia with their second-rate economy. With the collapse of the Soviet Union and Russia's tiny GDP, the only thing keeping Russia's crappy defense industry alive is exports. Now they won't even have that because China is taking their market share. :lol:

On the other hand, China exports over $2 trillion worth of goods every year.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2078rank.html

China has the world's largest trade surplus.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2187rank.html

China has the world's largest forex reserves.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2188rank.html

And Russia has the lowest debt to GDP in the BRICS nations...China on the other hand is having issues of Debt with estimates of debt to gdp ratio at 240% for china-

The True Chinese Credit Bubble: 240% Of GDP And Soaring | Zero Hedge

China To Kick Bad Debt Hornets Nest | Zero Hedge

Back
Top Bottom