What's new

No doubt China has confidence in its HQ-9s

The heck are we arguing about Russian and Chinese machine tools. This is about HQ-9.

Problem is, you've derailed the topic, you have not shown any proof, you have contradicted yourself, you stereotyped, and you are a spammer.

Who dyed the topic into "my manufacturing is better than yours" between Russia and China from HQ-9?

I agree with you. Russia is still ahead of China in many military fields, especially the submarine, aircraft, and engine. China is still a developing country and there is a long way for her to catch up and a lots to learn.

i respect your opinion but humbly disagree. I am not Russian so I have no Russian bias, you on the other hand are Chinese so you obviously are going to have Chinese bias.

What I can say is this. Russia sells weapons to China. China doesnt sell any weapons to Russia.

Who dyed the topic into "my manufacturing is better than yours" between Russia and China from HQ-9?

S-10, a Chinese member. My rebuttals will will be posted a little later.

I think the title is a bit, well, there are no other word for it, STUPID.

China of course confident about their own creation. If i make something and i have to use them in some capabacity, could you put your trust on a system that you are not confident to begin with in your first place??

Stick to the topic of the HQ-9, not derailing it with PAKFA, J-20, or the 310 project there are threads for those if you want to discuss it. This is a warning.

Back
Top Bottom