What's new

No doubt China has confidence in its HQ-9s

What does an economy have anything to due with technology? Israel and just about every major European country can produce technology that is on par and superior to Chinese equivilants even though Israel and European economies are smaller.

In my link it clearly stated that the Chinese system was chosen because it was the cheapest, would be available the earliest and had technology transfer. It doesn't say anything about the Chinese system being superior.

if you insist on being delusional to think your technology is more superior than us be my guest, with regard to this deal we won and you lost just accept the reality and move on, continue to argue otherwise only make you a bad loser

Im not sure what you are getting at. This is a pretty well known fact that has been reported by the Chinese governments own news station. Im sure there are more top secret projects that Russia might be helping China with and im sure that doesnt get published or leaked but these are public contracts. Nothing secret about purchasing fighter jets and submarines between two superpowers. Its part of their public defense budget.

By the way, why do you search English words in Google to find your so called Chinese news? Why not use Chinese searching in Baidu to see what Chinese media really say?

What does an economy have anything to due with technology? Israel and just about every major European country can produce technology that is on par and superior to Chinese equivilants even though Israel and European economies are smaller.

In my link it clearly stated that the Chinese system was chosen because it was the cheapest, would be available the earliest and had technology transfer. It doesn't say anything about the Chinese system being superior.

People see what they want to see.

You mention Israel, tell me, how good is Israel's naval tech? Space tech? Israel does have advanced weaponry, some even better than China perhaps the US, but that's because it's very specialized. China and the US is advancing in every field. There's enough money, but talent is limited.

Europeans has American help, being the birth place of industrial revolution, and the center of world economy from 1800s on to just recently. So your comparison is not correct. Give China another 10 years as the second biggest economy then see where we are in terms of technology.

Why do you think the Soviet Union fell, but the US is stronger than ever? Being Russian I thought you would know why economy is important, but I guess not.

The Russians use to boast of how much richer they are than China, why is it that we are more than 4 times your GDP, suddenly economy is not important?

Chinese system, I'm not sure if it's better, but it's definitely not worse. IF you were buying a TV, you might consider a similar cheaper TV, but you won't buy a radio to save money would you.

If we lost this contract you will definitely say Chinese system sucks, but when we won the contract you say this doesn't prove anything? IF anything this contract at least proves Chinese SAM tech is at a similar stage to the Russians.

People see what they want to see.

You mention Israel, tell me, how good is Israel's naval tech? Space tech? Israel does have advanced weaponry, some even better than China perhaps the US, but that's because it's very specialized. China and the US is advancing in every field. There's enough money, but talent is limited.

Europeans has American help, being the birth place of industrial revolution, and the center of world economy from 1800s on to just recently. So your comparison is not correct. Give China another 10 years as the second biggest economy then see where we are in terms of technology.

Why do you think the Soviet Union fell, but the US is stronger than ever? Being Russian I thought you would know why economy is important, but I guess not.

The Russians use to boast of how much richer they are than China, why is it that we are more than 4 times your GDP, suddenly economy is not important?

Chinese system, I'm not sure if it's better, but it's definitely not worse. IF you were buying a TV, you might consider a similar cheaper TV, but you won't buy a radio to save money would you.

If we lost this contract you will definitely say Chinese system sucks, but when we won the contract you say this doesn't prove anything? IF anything this contract at least proves Chinese SAM tech is at a similar stage to the Russians.

Yeah, Israel or any particular European countries are specialized for the niche field of technology, they may get better than China in certain fields, even better than USA.

But China is the synthesizer of every field of technology, which Israel and European countries cannot compare.

if you insist on being delusional to think your technology is more superior than us be my guest, with regard to this deal we won and you lost just accept the reality and move on, continue to argue otherwise only make you a bad loser

And again you're ignoring facts. China won the competition because it offered the cheapest system and the shortest delivery time as well as technology transfer. On the other hand the S-300 which is not Russia's most capable air defence system was eliminated because it was too expensive.

And if you want to want to chest thump about superior Chinese technology just look Chinese engines. They are obsolete by the time the first prototype roles out.

And again you're ignoring facts. China won the competition because it offered the cheapest system and the shortest delivery time as well as technology transfer. On the other hand the S-300 whichnis not Russia's most capable air defence system was eliminated because it was too expensive.

And if you want to want to chest thump about superior Chinese technology just look Chinese engines. They are obsolete by the time the first prototype roles out.

How are they are obsolete? The WS-10A has superior specs compared to the AL-31F, although it is less maturized.

Russia has come out with 117S, we got the further improved variant of the WS-10 series.

Russia is developing her new 5th gen jet engine, we got WS-15 in our bag.

Its clear it isnt possible to have a logic and fact based dialectic discussion in this thread. So sad really.

How are they are obsolete? The WS-10A has superior specs compared to the AL-31F, although it is less maturized.

And remind the readers of the WS-10s TBO and service life, it's appalling. Mind sharing those 'superior spects'?

Russia is developing her new 5th gen jet engine, we got WS-15 in our bag.

I will give you the benefit of the Doubt, I have no information on the WS-15 but I certainly I don't take exaggerated claims as a foundation for an argument. With that said this thread is full of Chinese attacks, just like all other threads. The Chinese pound their chests and claim superiority over everyone. If the Chinese are so superior, as many here claim, then they would surly produce engines that easily exceed anything Russia and Europe has, so why is this not the case?

And remind the readers of the WS-10s TBO and service life, it's appalling. Mind sharing those 'superior spects'?

I will give you the benefit of the Doubt, I have no information on the WS-15 but I certainly I don't take exaggerated claims as a foundation for an argument. With that said this thread is full of Chinese attacks, just like all other threads. The Chinese pound their chests and claim superiority over everyone. If the Chinese are so superior, as many here claim, then they would surly produce engines that easily exceed anything Russia and Europe has, so why is this not the case?

WS-10 ≠ WS-10A, the earlier WS-10 had a short life span, but China has spent decade of improvement to prolong its life span.

The AL-31F of the 1990s didn't have a long life span either, but Russia got improved its life span after the 2000s era.

WS-15 surely exists and it is process of testing, because China keeps it in low-profile, it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

hey, my chinese guys,You're not modest at all, are you?
I think we should listen to the views of others, and frank exchanges with them!
I am sorry that my english is poor.

hey, my chinese guys,You're not modest at all, are you?
I think we should listen to the views of others, and frank exchanges with them!
I am sorry that my english is poor.

I am perfectly modest, at least i didn't say the Russian technologies are outdated.

Maybe you are right!

Of course, i am right, our WS-10 engine got 1000 hours of TBO since 2005.

The WS-10 engine passed its test in 2005, the testing was running more than 40 days with no stop, which means it had run 1000 hours with no stop.

Now it is 2013, the WS-10A is definitely far more than just 1000 hours in its TBO life span.

Pk4WS8P.jpg

dhqZN4L.jpg

ipfjT5U.jpg

Its clear it isnt possible to have a logic and fact based dialectic discussion in this thread. So sad really.

your so called 'fact' is as much as old European ignorant stereotype about China, anything more than that would be 'incredible'

Yep it takes more than that. You should also know that developing 5th gen jet takes more than just copy Mig 1.44 airframe. Especially when airframe itself is not compatible with 5th gen requirements. Too bad Chinese engineers were not informed in time :lol:

ok, that's why, your so called Russian weapon 'superiority' is entirely based on ludicrous rumours`:D

no wonder it took decade years to build a crapy AC for India and it boilers exploded, and your so-called 5th appears like a fine plastic surgery of Flanker, to make it fatter and flatter :D

btw, hows the Chinese electronic equipment and machine tools doing in those precious Russian factories that chunks out 'superior' weapons?

Back
Top Bottom