What's new

Nirbhay Cruise Missile test failed.

@bigzgvr4, kid, listen: Kindly, don't try being smarty pants and use "thanks you.....", I know exactly where you're coming with that, it's very very disrespectful.

Furthermore, don't mess up technical threads. Consider this a final friendly reminder. Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure buddy what ever you say just look up about these in wikipedia or Global security.org and you will know the truth not IndiaTIMES

and NIrbhay is a partial successs why am i being naive and arguing with a guy that Prays to thousand GODS and not sure which one is more smarter then the other

"thank you come again::cheers:

06:108 Revile not ye those whom they call upon besides Allah, lest they out of spite revile Allah in their ignorance. Thus have We made alluring to each people its own doings. In the end will they return to their Lord, and We shall then tell them the truth of all that they did.

I hope next time you will follow what your God asks you rather than making fun of belief of others.

That could be the reason of failure .... How the hell engine suppose to breath with this kind of intake. ?

No its not the cause, all though it's India's innovative design but it has been simulated many times with positive results, hence its been applied on this prototype.

And the initial reports are also suggesting that engines were working fine but missile deviated from its flight path and has to be destroyed. so it can be due to navigation related problems.

The speed of Indian Defense Industry for making indigenous weapons, I think it will take at least 20 year to be part of IA Arsenal..... Good Luck

:lol::rofl:

bhart*ye are such losers...ANOTHER FAIL?!?!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Sad.

They are trying to do what we did in 2005! And yet they fail....

india can only buy weapons from outside...they aren't good enough to make their own weapons...

Look at Pakistan, we build our own Al Khalids, Al Khalid-I, JF-17s, Cruise Missles, Air Launched Cruise Missiles, Shaheen-II nuclear missiles, small arms, corner eyes, etc etc etc..

while indians are just a FAIL! Ajunk fail, tejas fail, now this fail ...HAHAHAHA :rofl::lol:

:rofl::rofl:gud job as usual AuZ!

:lol::rofl:

bhart*ye are such losers...ANOTHER FAIL?!?!! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Sad.

They are trying to do what we did in 2005! And yet they fail....

india can only buy weapons from outside...they aren't good enough to make their own weapons...

Look at Pakistan, we build our own Al Khalids, Al Khalid-I, JF-17s, Cruise Missles, Air Launched Cruise Missiles, Shaheen-II nuclear missiles, small arms, corner eyes, etc etc etc..

while indians are just a FAIL! Ajunk fail, tejas fail, now this fail ...HAHAHAHA :rofl::lol:

:rofl::rofl:gud job as usual AuZ!

[video]http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/fromndtv/268282[/video]

[video]http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/fromndtv/268278[/video]

Long range cruise missile Nirbhay was successfully launched today at 1150 hrs from launch complex, Chandipur, Odisha, meeting the basic mission objectives successfully. After travelling approximately mid-way, deviations were observed from its intended course. Further, flight was terminated to ensure coastal safety.

Livefist: DRDO Statement On Nirbhay Test

Any photo?

nrbhay5-793542.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-2i9BqAUdQU4/UT8BOERn_CI/AAAAAAAAT8o/YqjUkTk-jsg/s400/nirbhay1.jpg

Long range cruise missile Nirbhay was successfully launched today at 1150 hrs from launch complex, Chandipur, Odisha, meeting the basic mission objectives successfully. After travelling approximately mid-way, deviations were observed from its intended course. Further, flight was terminated to ensure coastal safety.

Livefist: DRDO Statement On Nirbhay Test

nrbhay5-793542.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-2i9BqAUdQU4/UT8BOERn_CI/AAAAAAAAT8o/YqjUkTk-jsg/s400/nirbhay1.jpg

Since the Nirbhay test is a success, thread title is misleading should be changed.

Thank You brother :D

I was such a nice guy but indians have made me into a troll monster!

Don't generalise bro,there are indians who troll on everything pakistani,but that doesn't mean you have to troll on everything Indian.
By the way,in one way or the other its this trolling that keeps the forum so lively!:D.
Honestly,
How do you see our failure?

@ Indian members..

No need to reply to these Trolls, we all know that this was our first attempt in this new field, and not every country gets 100% success in his very first attempt Ex. Russia, china even US but their are (exceptional countries ;) and we better not talk about them)

By the way, DRDO already announced that the next launch of 'Nirbhay' is just after couple of months, this speaks the level of confidence of our scientists.

Avinash Chander Chief Controller (Missiles and Strategic Systems), DRDO, however, said that all the mission objectives were met. He said the cruise capability of the system was established for about 30 per cent of the envisaged range when the missile deviated from its trajectory and drifted. All the parameters till that time were exactly as planned. "All the aspects of cruise vehicle were tested and verified. That is a major achievement", he added.

He said the reasons for deviation were being analysed and it might take a couple of months before the next flight was launched.

The missile has "loitering capability" and could fly from an altitude of 500 meters to 10 km. It could go over and around the hills and would be difficult to detect.

Nirbhay missile flight terminated after it deviates from path - The Hindu

@Trolls watch this..

Some Pics of Nirbhay..

tdKys6T.jpg

jqeUTFc.jpg

nSQggq3.jpg

U2bh8fU.jpg

This test was Partial Success, just wait for couple of Months for FULL SUCCESS :)

India.gif
India.gif
India.gif
India.gif

its the navigation system they only used INS we were discussing that issue about the use of INS only in pakistani cruise missiles in the Pakistan Gps thread and where one member pointed out that it is not sufficient and it causes deviation thats why pakistani is using compass and glonass and not relying solely on GPS because of the american factor and with ins you have to tercom and D something with a navigation for it to be successfull, Brahmouse uses INs and Radar homing only and nirbhay only uses INS
in which it showed today that ins will deviate specially if you have ring laser gyro as a stability controll in the missile which the nirbhoy also have
:cheers:

well no denying that Nirbhay dint work on its first go as expected so what there is always next day ...so did PSLV had the simmilar fate on its maiden flight now its the pride of ISRO what makes funny is how Pakistanies are so so happy about the turn of events today .....as they say rise and rise again till the lambs become lions yes we will achieve its in a way good for DRDO as they got the initial systems working but something went wrong in the mid way it always happens ...maybe they were way to much media savvy or maybe they were overcautious or maybe both now they will have to do there homework even harder and as always they will get fine results

as for Babur and its sucsess rates well its not diff when you have a copy of the worlds best to do reverse ingeenearing and with chinese help its not such a big work

yes DRDO guys are late as ever they should have done it 5 years earlier but the way beurocracy works here lolzzz

now the big mouths in DRDO will shut for good and atleast instead of boasting they will do some serous research work dont worry we have full faith in owr system

so in short work hard is the new mantra for DRDO

Back
Top Bottom