What's new

Featured DRDO fires Nirbhay cruise missile into sea, hits abort after 8 minutes

Nirbhay has never worked.
Its limited service is another face saving farce like tejas and arjunk and nearly all other super dhuper projects that never become operational

If I had any say I would direct isi to pay special attention to their nukes as well... With so many failures one has to wonder whether those work or not
If Nirbhay missile and Indian nukes didn't work, Pakistan wouldn't have kept quiet after so many deaths of it's soldiers. The fact that Pakistan is doing nothing to avenge the killings is an evidence that the Indian missiles and nukes do work.

- PRTP GWD

Interesting...it didn't go more than 10 metres before it crashed [emoji23]

Interesting...it didn't go more than 10 metres before it crashed [emoji23]
Don't look like a cruise missile. Looks more like a rocket.
CJ-10 is 1500+ km, not 1500 km.

CJ-10 also uses INS.

CJ-10 and Kh-55 are air launched, while Tomahawk isn't.
U.S. Air Force didn't need the Tomahawk. They had this.
B-52G_with_AGM-86B_ALCMs-1024x672.jpg

ALCM-retired-1024x576.jpg

If Nirbhay missile and Indian nukes didn't work, Pakistan wouldn't have kept quiet after so many deaths of it's soldiers. The fact that Pakistan is doing nothing to avenge the killings is an evidence that the Indian missiles and nukes do work.

- PRTP GWD
Maybe India is following in the guise of Sun Tzu and intentionally blowing up their own missiles, sending soldiers to get slaughtered by the Chinese, and tipping over their warships in dry dock as a complete ruse. What if India is truly a military supa powa and the China/Pakistan have all been fooled :enjoy: :D .

Only someone with a low IQ would believe that's the real test video....I mean how dumb can you be when the title of the post says the test was aborted 8 minutes after the launch.

what country has done more low iq things than india

Only someone with a low IQ would believe that's the real test video....I mean how dumb can you be when the title of the post says the test was aborted 8 minutes after the launch.

You and ur media both lair.. as ur media claim f-16 shoot down by abhinadand and here is another fail testing and it was cancelled before 8 mint blah balh I showed you proved xD zero IQ level you got.

You and ur media both lair.. as ur media claim f-16 shoot down by abhinadand and here is another fail testing and it was cancelled before 8 mint blah balh I showed you proved xD zero IQ level you got.

I think your comments shows your level of IQ. I don't need to say more.

I think your comments shows your level of IQ. I don't need to say more.

I know its not real footage but I can imagine it could be happen as in video showed.
You guys have history of failing missile test. Agni, prithvi and arjun tank as well

- PRTP GWD
The Indian hand is allegedly involved just as India claimed Pakistani hand in Pulwama attack.
However, the world saw how Chinese clubbed you into submission, what was India's response.....just testing missiles left, right and centre to calm your panic public....instead of habitual showboating, India is better off supplying these to it's soldiers for their protection.

1602948001008.png

Attachments

• 1602947824028.png
    1602947824028.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 32

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom