What's new

Featured DRDO fires Nirbhay cruise missile into sea, hits abort after 8 minutes

Quality of coversation in this thread is really low - on the level of infantile chats like in YouTube. And then people ask how to make PDF better.
Indians came here on soul purpose of trolling and destroying Pakistan although on internet and Pakistanis here to discuss Indian failures and demise of Union of India So you can expect such useless discussion.

Thread is about Indian missile's continuous failure but due to Indian trolling and counter trolling it became a good mix of whole Asia's mudslinging competition and that is why I rarely post these days.

@Mighty Lion @Bagheera
Kindly check both persons and if you like ban them for few days for the sake of good.

Indians came here on soul purpose of trolling and destroying Pakistan although on internet and Pakistanis here to discuss Indian failures and demise of Union of India So you can expect such useless discussion.

Thread is about Indian missile's continuous failure but due to Indian trolling and counter trolling it became a good mix of whole Asia's mudslinging competition and that is why I rarely post these days.

@Mighty Lion @Bagheera
Kindly check both persons and if you like ban them for few days for the sake of good.
Instead of you pakistanis discussing what are the possibilities of the test fail, you all started making fun and trolling Nirbhay LRCM. Just check the first page of this thread if I am lying To know who started this.

Instead of you pakistanis discussing what are the possibilities of the test fail, you all started making fun and trolling Nirbhay LRCM. Just check the first page of this thread if I am lying To know who started this.

This is a Pakistani Forum

We wil do whatever we like.
If you dont like it here,you can always leave and go to your bharat ratsh!t forums.

This is a Pakistani Forum

We wil do whatever we like.
If you dont like it here,you can always leave and go to your bharat ratsh!t forums.
There are plenty pakistanis there and the people are not active like here.
This video explains all

@Mighty Lion @Bagheera
Are you Pathan or are you Punjabi?

- PRTP GWD

There are plenty pakistanis there and the people are not active like here.
This video explains all

I dont care about who is there or over here.

Im saying if you dont like what Pakistanis say in Pakistani Forum,than leave this forum and go to Bharat Rakshak forum, where Indians literally vomit hate.

Last edited by a moderator:
failed arjunk decades old ongoing tank, is accurately describing the indians self reliance of boasting in there mega projects. in reality, they have all failed either on hold or shelved only the wee silly fan club Cheer here

reason why French, USA , Russians, Israeli are ripping there arSEs off .

:rolleyes1:

:rolleyes1:

They need to hire Nawaz Sharif.

He will fix Nihari missile, as he fixed Tommy Tawk.

Nirbhay has never worked.
Its limited service is another face saving farce like tejas and arjunk and nearly all other super dhuper projects that never become operational

If I had any say I would direct isi to pay special attention to their nukes as well... With so many failures one has to wonder whether those work or not

Last edited:
yes it have the capability to penetrate so deep in India's arseholes.

that was Army but i wouldn't blame you for your rss chaap knowledge.

false. khalistan movement started after your indri gaaandi attacked Sikh's most sacred religious place & her death was pure justice too at the hands of sikhs.
if ISI tried to flame the war inside your country, your punjab would be somewhere else today.

again wrong rss chaap. ISI so far succeeded in trapping you Inside IOK. 7 lakh occupied rat forces required all year for guarding their puppet govt of merely 50 politicians. lmfao good one ISI.

Even a small african country like Ecuador could liberate East Pakistan considering internal conflict in the country & Pakistan lost the country long before your country jumped in by supporting mukti bahni terrorist groups to kill unarmed civilians & rape women. quite an accomplish of raw lmao. A real accomplishment of India would be to integrate east Pakistan in her map but lol you failed. As i said, even some rag tag country could do what you done. for example, creating & funding terror arms. :D
Spin doctor.

- PRTP GWD

Failures are bound to happen because we develop our own weapon systems, of course it's easier to buy/copy from others and Just do paint job we are not like our neighbours.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom