What's new

Featured DRDO fires Nirbhay cruise missile into sea, hits abort after 8 minutes

Lol 😂 your ISPR displayed all the missiles publicly after more than a year the dogfight happened😂.

US Didn’t say that no F-16 was shot, as usual pretending to be unaware aren’t you?

Which OSINT sites? The ones funded by ISPR to write those? Wonder no OSINT site wrote an article verifying PAF’s hypothetical SU-30 MKI kill.

Plus you pakistanis laugh a lot over the Mi-17 friendly fire... wait...View attachment 678759

Because we make them from scratch else making a copy of already operational and excellent missile will always give good results.
Missiles were shown 25 days after they were recovered and OSINT pictures were shown right in the day...

And US officials said No F16 missing and pentagon denied to know didnt say it was or wasn't short of F16s.. https://m.economictimes.com/news/de...-them-missing-report/articleshow/68733231.cms

As for OSINT these are few that I have saved...

Bellingcat which exposed your fake claimes of Mig21 parts being F16 and other related stuff...

Here is the drive's war machine calling out your so called radar pictures

Want more ?
Lol you pakistanis get happy if a fair skinned guy like chritine fair says something in your favour😂, if so is the case then Italian journalist Francesca Marino confirmed with her sources that the strikes on the terr0r camp were succesful and a large number of terrorists were killed.
Well we Pakistanis dont have a inferiority complex like you currylicking shudars... Christine fair is well know anti Pakistan speaker and even she didn't accept F16 kill that too inside india and its funny k india ki kutte wali kardi india me beth k ee...

Francesca Marino is known to have bias against Pakistan usse FIA ne arrest kia tha for spying so what else can we expect from her 😉 btw she is a great source for indian propagandists

And about balakot strikes why don't you see this..

Last edited:
No terrain hugging and sea skimming ? and yet a sophisticated missile

There is terrain hugging ans sea skimming. And the ISRO Gagan/ Navic system to support guidance. So no dependence on GPS either. FULLY INDEPENDENT system.

The only difference is that in this test the engine was changed from Saturn to Manik. A new engine, so some teething problems.

For your information

This was maiden test flight of the Nirbhay cruise missile using new experimental engine and few other new subsystems.

The old system has completed its testing life cycle and deployed on the LAC.

So you tried 7th time with home made engine after failing 6 times with imported engine... Lol only indians have such a mindset.. Haha

LoL they actually deployed this missile in active service along LAC :lol:. This is third time they are saying that next test will be final.
DRDO at work.
IMG-20201004-WA0003.jpg

if ISI's work was pending, your media wouldn't blame them for all the troubles in India. :rofl:
Is that all? ISI's work ends with Indian media's whining? I thought any intelligence organization's work is to produce results.

- PRTP GWD

Tommahawk - Range - depending on the variant 1300 - 2500 Km
CJ 10 - Range - 1500 Km
Kh 55 - Range - 2500 - 3000 Km

Tomahawk - Warhead - 450 Kg
CJ 10 - Warhead - 500 Kg
KH 55 - Warhead - 410 Kg

Tomahawk Guidance - TERCOM, DSMAC
CJ 10 Guidance - TERCOM , DSMAC
Kh 55 Guidance - Inertial with Doppler radar, TC / Infra red homing.

CJ-10, or whatever it's called, has a reach of 1500-3000 km depending on its launch platform and profile.

@Cookie Monster

Have you heard the other Bangles classic from the 80s? "Walk like an Egyptian".

Fun fact, the IAF is planning a cover version titled:

"Walk like Abhinandan".

images.jpeg

Oh my GOD.

How is this man not getting green ticks????
Lol I assume most ppl here are not getting the reference to the song.

@Cookie Monster

Have you heard the other Bangles classic from the 80s? "Walk like an Egyptian".

Fun fact, the IAF is planning a cover version titled:

"Walk like Abhinandan".

View attachment 678834
I am not too familiar with them...I was born in the 90s sir...but I have heard a few songs come up on the radio and other such things.

CJ-10 is 1500+ km, not 1500 km.

CJ-10 also uses INS.

CJ-10 and Kh-55 are air launched, while Tomahawk isn't.

Tomahawk also uses INS.

CJ 10 has Variant which can be air launched ..namely CJ 10 K. Similarly Tomahawks has Variants ..which can be submarine launched or surface launched.

It is just a question of adding or deleting and extra booster in the tail of the missile, most SSM can be reconfigured for submarine launched or air launched operations.

Americans do not see a need for air launched variant of Tomahawk..hence they did not invest in it.

Seeing people quarreling here about a stupid test failure makes me laugh.

Most guys(Read Pakistanis) have completely ignored to read the article and came on a conclusion.

The missiles that are deployed near the border are equipped with Russian turbojet engine,the recent test was to test indigenous Manic engine whether it completely failed or not, doesn't matter the development must not stop. The Nazis had their failure and so did the Americans,Russians,Europeans etc they've all learned the hard way and so will we.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom