What's new

Nine Indian Soldiers Killed in Longest Counter Insurgency Encounter of IOK History

I came back after I broke up with my boy friend.
[/QUOTE
Of course I remember you. You asked me the same question when I left and returned the first time.

He is one insecure person. Glad it is behind me now.
Well insecure what does it means ?
Well I was in ist year mbbs then and now I'm in 4th year If I remember correctly time flies :angel:

I will kneel a thousand times if I can get rid of Kashmir so inexpensively. I am happy that Modi was able to get rid of Air India and OFB. Getting rid of Kashmir should be the next priority of India.

Kashmir is non negotiable

Well insecure what does it means ?

He has no time for me. Always at work. I ask him to come early or take time off to spend time with me, he says he is worried that he might lose his job. Will never date another software guy. They are totally insecure.
Kashmir is non negotiable

That's a foolish stance. Kashmir is a big white elephant.

He has no time for me. Always at work. I ask him to come early or take time off to spend time with me, he says he is worried that he might lose his job. Will never date another software guy. They are totally insecure.
Well I have also a same story to tell I am mentioning in my thread let's talk there :)

what happened ? its a war or what so many indians killed in last 36 hours . kashmiris are setting the previous score ?

heavy handed by Indian , over 900 (public figure) youth removed from Kashmir in last few days thrown in jail
disappeared.

houses being destroyed ,isreal model

Foreigners arriving in droves to take over
Every Indian is turning into a target for this reason

Maybe war will hit Indian cities soon .

enough is enough .

one thing . Kashmiris are getting very desolutional about Pakistanis now .
Is fact .
Is Kashmiri struggle only not as foreign India news lies .

strictly Kashmiri killing Indians

C4F9E38D-7921-4426-AE85-71235B4D8833.jpeg

Why do these Hindus always put Sikhs in the front line? Can't Hindus fight?
Singh is a hindu varna surname adopted by the Sikhs. It has had a lot of variations including the common name for Sri Lankan buddhists sinhalas. Dont assume that alol singhs are sikhs, they are a minority.

Back
Top Bottom