What's new

Nine Indian Soldiers Killed in Longest Counter Insurgency Encounter of IOK History

I think the current land price in Kashmir is ₹2.25 K/sq.ft

Market price about 500 per sq ft, but if we selling, it will be at a huge mark up, so 5k is about right or not for sale, if any country has the capacity, they can make an offer in that ball park.
I think the current land price in Kashmir is ₹2.25 K/sq.ft

ocad hai thoh kareedhlo,

on a lighter note:

Last edited:
Market price about 500 per sq ft, but if we selling, it will be at a huge mark up, so 5k is about right or not for sale, if any country has the capacity, they can make an offer in that ball park.

ocad hai thoh kareedhlo,

on a lighter note:

I agree on the markup but it all depends on what others may offer. Apart from Pakistan, the other best options are China, Russia, US and UK.

Doing a deal with UK may be the easiest one politically speaking as British were the original owners anyway.

How is Pakistan buying F-16, Subs, Missiles and made nukes? Pakistan is a very motivated buyer. One option could be that they take a loan from China and lease the land to China to repay the loan. Another option could be that they lease it to the US in return for Military support. Pakistanis have the will and they will find a way. Anyway that is buyers problem. Instead of we thinking how the potential buyer will buy, we should think how we could sell and get the best return out of that sale. Things that we should focus on are

1) Should we be open to sell it to any customer or should we exclude any?
2) What is the minimum amount if sold in cash or resources like gold
3) Should we sell it for cash only or do a barter deal
It isn't India's to sell.
Kashmir belongs to the Kashmiris.

Back
Top Bottom