What's new

Newzealand Terrorist visited Pakistan in October 2018

they conveniently accept all terrorists attacks before Indian election to Indians in the privacy of their country, no one else need to know who when and what was accepted because India says so. According to Indians Haifz saeed also accepted Mumbai attack responsibility while hafiz himself denies his involvement in any terror activities.

but even he did not visit India, I guess he read @TruthTheOnlyDefense posts about India

And what about Musharraf saying that they wanted to kill him as well and they are terrorist? Is Musharraf trying to defame Pakistan? I don't know how much you guys will regress to defend a terrorist?

we can thank this media whore

D1tBbKTX0AIcoNc.jpg:large

this gave the indians the chance and then their usual fake news. picked up by rest of world. Pakistan trained a pseudo-christian white supremacist which lets be honest extremist hindus busted a nut over in their lungi.
The majority of likes on her tweet are from Indians too.

He was in Gilgit Baltistan in the fall of 2018. Weren't there terror attacks taking place in girls school or something at that time in that area.

some retarded journalist thought its worth bringing the story to Pakistan and not focusing on the actual atrocity
now usual Pakistan bitching will commence
other Pakistani, Indian , western journalists and analysts will pick this up to give their own color to the actual story

this is modern journalism for you
He traveled whole South Asia and other countries , after making money from Bitcoins ...

is this same Tarek Fateh who likes Indians too much ?

View attachment 546908
I visited Indian papers, they all celebrating .... a weak can celebrate and the brave ................ i don't need to complete the sentence ....

This is Hafeez said version to which world do not recognise.
Lol Rss is banned and declared as terrorist which support bjp and PM whos mass murderer and you defending this murderer its mean you also support of massacr of muslims in gujrat.

He may have visited anywhere in the world. Doesn't matter. Unless he was actually indoctrinated in Pakistan (which he clearly wasn't), why bring Pak into the picture? If anything visiting Pakistan from a western perspective should have made him more broadminded and tolerant. Pathetic. And Indians should not cheer. These right wing loonies could shoot up a temple or a gurdwara just as well.

Very sane thinking.
Imagine the guy travels to another country where people live in religious harmony, takes on two mosques with targeted killing of over 40 worshipers and manages to leave site, isn't he a true terrorist. This could have been any place of worship belonging to any religion or community, unacceptable to this guy or others like him. I believe the terrorist must be served with exemplary punishment.

He may have visited anywhere in the world. Doesn't matter. Unless he was actually indoctrinated in Pakistan (which he clearly wasn't), why bring Pak into the picture? If anything visiting Pakistan from a western perspective should have made him more broadminded and tolerant. Pathetic. And Indians should not cheer. These right wing loonies could shoot up a temple or a gurdwara just as well.

I agree with you. focus should only move to Pakistan if indeed there is some evidence that someone in Pakistan actually helped him with the plan.
so far there is no such indication. the only clear support that has come out for him is in the shame of racist political leaders in Australia and white supremacist forums

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisconsin_Sikh_temple_shooting

maybe for some Radical Modi followers it was equally good because victims were Sikhs
but to be clear Siks are not Muslims. and they were targettd for being non-white

article-2184038-14687B91000005DC-977_634x413.jpg

Back
Top Bottom