What's new

Newzealand Terrorist visited Pakistan in October 2018

He may have visited anywhere in the world. Doesn't matter. Unless he was actually indoctrinated in Pakistan (which he clearly wasn't), why bring Pak into the picture? If anything visiting Pakistan from a western perspective should have made him more broadminded and tolerant. Pathetic. And Indians should not cheer. These right wing loonies could shoot up a temple or a gurdwara just as well.
yea we indoctrinated Modi as well when he visited Pakistan

53799316_2274619266141188_5089084578409218048_n.jpg

so this is how ISI trained him to be a Knight Templar this is why Indians are exposing Pakistan Link
great work Indians thanks for finding a Pakistani link to a story that is thousands of miles away from Pakistan

your creativity has no limits

I think he was quite secretive about his hidden motives. He seems to have got brainwashed over the internet & claims to have been planning this for about 2 years , that might explain the visits to Muslim countries.

Maybe he wanted to study the culture before planning a attack , i would put the 50% blame for this on absolute no gun control , how can a foreign national so easily procure such lethal rifles. I think the time to reckon has come for the white people to control their gun culture before it goes out of hand. There are just so many cases of gunmen entering schools , colleges & killing people.

This proves that no country blames Pakistan for terrorism where there is no role of Pakistan in any such event.
Since he attacked muslims that is why Pakistan cannot be blamed. Only if he had jumped a red light, or vandalized a wall with graffiti, Pakistan's role in spreading terrorism would be a breaking news all over the world.

Many such attacks have happened in US and other places. Nobody has blamed Pakistan where it was not involved.

This proves that no country blames Pakistan for terrorism where there is no role of Pakistan in any such event.
A country who elected murdrer Prime minister who also a terrorist. India is the true face of terrorist of world who also exporting terrorism in world.

This anti Muslim terrorist visited Pakistan in October 2018 (jump to 8:50 mark)
I hope he gets death penalty for killing so many innocent people

well he visited turkey 3 times also?????????? so

A country who elected murdrer Prime minister who also a terrorist. India is the true face of terrorist of world who also exporting terrorism in world.

This is Hafeez said version to which world do not recognise.

The guy visited many countries in Europe and Asia. They say travelling the world and seeing so many cultures opens peoples minds but clearly not this guy. The bizzare thing is he had very positive things to say about Pakistan.

My feeling is and I know this is really wild speculation that he already had unstable mind that was influenced by racism which is endemic in Australia. His visits to Balkans in particular Bulgaria and Turkey exposed him to the historical rivalry between Christians and Turkish Muslims. He went on about Istanbul [Constantinople] returning to Europeans and the Turks restricting themselves to east of the Bosphorus or hell would visit the Turks.

Thus it is reasonable to assume from his 'radical footprint' that he was radcalized by far right Balkan groups as can be seen from the referances he makes. The worse people here are the Serbs who were behind the genocide of Muslims in Bosnia in 1990s.

TRT reported that he might even have been planning a attack in Istanbul.

@KediKesenFare @T-123456
This does not come as a surprise to me.

Turkey in all her political phenotypes - be it the white, secular and Western nation or the Islamic, Middle Eastern and Ottoman state - is and always will be a stark reminder that one Muslim nation had the audacity to turn white Christian Europeans into their slaves and even threaten the most Western pillars of the European civilization.

For many racist Europeans, Turkey is the real life manifestation of their nightmare daring to change the nature of the relationship between Europe and the Middle East. But what's even more important is the uncertainty and uneasiness that we're causing them knowing that a Muslim nation could change the order.

While this is a worldview revolving around European racists, the majority of the European ruling elite has a different approach towards Turkey, one that is much more pragmatic.

Those who made the decisions in the modern-day Western world knew that Turkey won't fight for them or with them.

See, people often think that we're part of the NATO to support the Western hegemony. This is a wrong assumption.

They made us a member of the Western alliance to ensure that we won't fight them or question the order. The motivation behind this decision is exactly the same angst that is terrorizing White fascists like this guy from Australia.

Our Nato membership is a modern solution to the hatred and fear that Turkey is causing in Europe.

For this particular case, Australians actually know what it means to be defeated by Turkey:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anzac_Day

IMG_5979_0.JPG

Çanakkale, Turkey, burial ground
https://www.cwgc.org/find-a-cemetery/cemetery/78500/lone-pine-memorial/

people commenting going on all tangents without even watching/reading what he tweeted about Pakistan.
Despite being a an anti-Muslim bigot he had very positive things to say about Pakistan's natural beauty and kindness and generosity of Pakistanis. No where in the video does the report claim that he was indoctrinated in Pakistan, and anybody who is suggesting that is nothing but sick in his mind to think that Pakistan would inspire him to become a white Christian supremacist.
Annotation 2019-03-16 110347.jpg

Last edited:
we can thank this media whore

D1tBbKTX0AIcoNc.jpg:large

this gave the indians the chance and then their usual fake news. picked up by rest of world. Pakistan trained a pseudo-christian white supremacist which lets be honest extremist hindus busted a nut over in their lungi.

Last edited:
I think the guy was lonely and trying to find purpose for his life, which he went on a dark path to. Same with the ISIS fanboys in the West, they all have personal life issues and loneliness. They then try to fool themselves into believing they're meant for a bigger cause which is perpetual conflict.

Even before we blame Pakistan, strategic assets themselves take responsibility so our blaming is just in support of what they claimed. They just killed our Jawan and sent massage that it was a valentine day gift. We just sent return gift but very biger than original one.

they conveniently accept all terrorists attacks before Indian election to Indians in the privacy of their country, no one else need to know who when and what was accepted because India says so. According to Indians Haifz saeed also accepted Mumbai attack responsibility while hafiz himself denies his involvement in any terror activities.

but even he did not visit India, I guess he read @TruthTheOnlyDefense posts about India

Yeah I have seen the TURKISH NEWS CHANNEL in which they are telling did visited Pakistan for terrorist activities including assassination of IMRAN KHAN and several other countries including Turkey. The Turkish news channels are saying that Turkish Police are investigating that he was in Turkey for 43 days in which he was working for terrorist activities including assassination of Turkey President. It's all over in the Turkish news channels.

Yeah I have seen the TURKISH NEWS CHANNEL in which they are telling did visited Pakistan for terrorist activities including assassination of IMRAN KHAN and several other countries including Turkey. The Turkish news channels are saying that Turkish Police are investigating that he was in Turkey for 43 days in which he was working for terrorist activities including assassination of Turkey President. It's all over in the Turkish news channels.

Back
Top Bottom