What's new

News from within CAC (J-10B and J-20, also Pakistan related)

Assalam alaikum,i am new to this thread,actually i've been reading threads for a long time but i dont ever post or thank in them,i decided i speak now :D back to topic............................................enough with the disappointment people,i completely agree with taimikhan that these planes are been bought in emergency as we dont have a frontline fighter and tbh this plane will be best we will have till the time we get the j-10B's(2015) which I am sure we will,just not now

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-aviation/19930-paf-shouldve-invested-more-j-10s.html

i said all this in my very first post in this forum , about 2.5 years back , however i was persuaded that j10 are more costly to get and maintain atleast in great [power projection] numbers -- i wasnt sure why we were getting three 4.5 generation fighters and when one of the 2 favourites out of the three has code issues and other has range issues [at that time we were in the process of inducting force multiplyers]

forgive the smilies hahaha it was my first post on the forum!

Atleast now the paf is more practical and objective regarding its longterm requirements with a balanced mix of hi-low fighters

This was bound to happen. Now people saying that things suddenly changed after 2nd May, are they implying that before that PAF had no clue specially when couple of years ago Pakistan was threaten to be bombed back to stone age, yet we still decided to induct the F-16s. Why was J-10 not looked at when it was offered back in 2005? Now don't tell it wasn't mature enough back then. Had we Inducted the plane then, by now not only the pilots would have been trained but also the infrastructure for it would have been developed. With time upgrades would have been installed. PAF screwed once again and i am sure this isnt the last time. So whatever the reason we are getting the J-10 A for, fill in the gaps, no more F-16s or whatever, fact is its too little too late. This is the second time first was the mirage deal, now this.

back in 2005 avionics were not to the mark of PAF requirements..

But still the platform was worth spending for, if we would have shown interest then China would have speeded up things ,its usual for them to come up with goodies withing 2-3 years time span they are best when it comes to time saving , 2006 was the year deal was signed now its 2011 , if we would have asked Chinese we surely would have received first batch maximum till 2009 , 3 years were enough for them , Later PAF would have upgraded those J-10A's to make them on par with J-10B's but our love with F-16's has again suffocated us

F-16 dnt have future with pakistan becoz Us wôn't sell its latest Technology to Pakistan ,lyk blk 60, 70, pakistan Can't afford EF and Rafale, Gripen the only option left with pakistan is J-10....Pakistan should invest in this Project

we don't want J-10A what the heck man........................this is crazy news. may be zardari got commission by down grading them!!!!

yar j18Bs are not ready untill 2014, 15 , and 3 ,4 years time is a good time .
recent Abotabad episode has shaken the army and air force so they are in emergency to have some 4 gen plans to counter any immediate threat.
why members here dont think about this situation.

Oh whats up with the negativity every time, all the time sir......?

Sir,

Would it make you happy if the praise was otherwise----but remember you can't fight a war with positive comments only. Once a person learns to hide the dirt under the rug and starts portraying his self like someone who he is not---it is all downhill from there onwards---you have to be truthful to the extent of being ruthless---if you want to progress.

Any claims built on fakes are like flakes when the moment of truth arrives. And when that moment arrives---you cannot turn around and ask for repreive so that you can recollect your resources and start over----.

But I do understand this feeling of yours----. You would want to read some good things about your country---this negative crap gets on your nerves after awhile----you start thinking---will we ever do anything right---ever!

Avionics are not the problem here. Even now PAF is asking something specific which means they do not want the original. What stopped them from asking them back then? Besides upgrades can always happen. 6 years passed and now they are buying the same thing. My point is this should have happened six years ago if J-10A. I just don't buy the argument of events changing after 2 may. We have always known how untrustworthy the US really is and specially when it comes to military hardware.

But still the platform was worth spending for, if we would have shown interest then China would have speeded up things ,its usual for them to come up with goodies withing 2-3 years time span they are best when it comes to time saving , 2006 was the year deal was signed now its 2011 , if we would have asked Chinese we surely would have received first batch maximum till 2009 , 3 years were enough for them , Later PAF would have upgraded those J-10A's to make them on par with J-10B's but our love with F-16's has again suffocated us

Well said brother, you just took the words right out of my mouth. Couldn't be said better. This is just a lame excuse. They have gone to square one and now buying the same old thing which was offered to them six years ago.

I read this news in China forum a few days ago.
Why Pakistan doesn't buy J-10B, below are my thoughts:
1) J-10B is not in production yet, but PAF needs new fighters as soon as possible.
2) China itself is facing very complicated international situation. It needs to keep J-10B for internal use first.
3) J-10B needs time to mature. PAF may not want to buy J-10B at this moment.
4) J-10B will be much more expensive compared with J-10A. It is not cost effective for PAF.

Some Chinese mentioned that China won't sell the most advanced flighter to Pakstian. But J-10A is the most advanced fighter China has by now. China is willing to share it with PAF.

Can any Chinese member tell me if this is fake or real ?

2368670610104391629S600x600Q85.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom