What's new

New video shows Indian Army beaten and retreating

Yes I believe they also requested Bihar regiment show up empty handed to a spiked-club party. It's quite easy for the Chinese when Indians simply do exactly as they're told.
It's ok if you are not aware of something.but when someone told you something it's good to verify and then respond.india and China are still not at war ,the request is for peace time.when war is declared all big weights will comein

LOL what happened to the boasting about the elephant showing the dragon its shupa powa? :omghaha:
We are sitting on the peaks which were not under our control from the 62 war.first go and build the road which we stopped in Bhutan land called doklam.

LOL some of your hill top jawans have turned into tandoori already. The remainder are soon ready for the UCAV fire :rofl:
Do a DNA test bro ,who knows tandoori might turnout to be Chinese

An ultimate hypocrite you are ... and let me remind you who started the rumors of a Su-35 getting shot down? Even the Taiwanese Defense Ministry had to go after them.
Taiwan military: WTF! Those curry slum dogs gonna get us killed! F**k y** mo**** sti**** p*****
Issue a statement now

Its so sad to see a neighbour is fighting the other neighbour and West is enjoying the circus. Only if fascist Modi was not elected and India was not so sucked up to US and then fucked up by the China. Bringing up article 370, caging Kashmiri's in an open prison and bedding the West and then slapped by China and losing territory to them is going to be the highlight of the Modi regime. These videos are going to taunt India for decades to come and more inferiority complex's are instilled into Indian young minds. Still India have got time for course correction and coming back to the fold of the East where India belongs and sorting out the bilateral issues on the negotiating table. Unless Modi wants more videos like these played on Hindu festivals of Diwali and Holi in future. You elect Chai Walla dickhead and results are all to see.

Last edited:
Taiwan military: WTF! Those curry slum dogs gonna get us killed! F**k y** mo**** sti**** p*****
Issue a statement now
I have said this before : both Taiwanese and mainland Chinese have the exact same perspective towards Indians. Trust me if Chiang Kai Shek had won the Chinese Civil War, the Chinese may have pursurd an even more aggressive policy towards India than the Communists.

Probably one of the most interesting conflicts in terms of force restraint and alternative forms of aggression. WW3 really is looking to start with sticks and stones.

I have said this before : both Taiwanese and mainland Chinese have the exact same perspective towards Indians. Trust me if Chiang Kai Shek had won the Chinese Civil War, the Chinese may have pursurd an even more aggressive policy towards India than the Communists.
That's true. Too bad he lost. If he has won India would be balkanize now

Probably one of the most interesting conflicts in terms of force restraint and alternative forms of aggression. WW3 really is looking to start with sticks and stones.
The Chinese were using broadwords pretty effectively against the Japanese in WW2 ... india on the other hand, well, lets just hope the Chinese have some mercy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom