What's new

New video shows Indian Army beaten and retreating

That's true. Too bad he lost. If he has won India would be balkanize now
Chiang would give in to American and Russian. It just like he won south india but lost whole SCS. you think that will be a good turn out?
CPC pleases no one but also not giving to anyone.

The Chinese were using broadwords pretty effectively against the Japanese in WW2 ... india on the other hand, well, lets just hope the Chinese have some mercy
The Indian start using gun and it will be real interesting. Btw, a war between China and India will never be WW3 cos it will be one sided affair and easy walkover for Chinese.

A real WW3 will be Russia/China vs US.

The Chinese were using broadwords pretty effectively against the Japanese in WW2 ... india on the other hand, well, lets just hope the Chinese have some mercy

There were tactical advantages to the terrain in WW2 - similar ones exist here but what I am referring to is the seemingly pointless existence of Helos and artillery to what has become a very cautious conflict.

A mix of riot gear and good old mano-a-mano is what leads to territorial gains in this conflict.

The chinese may be helped if they pull out their riot gear and associated “soft” weapons. So stay within the threshold of non-deadly force but essentially beat their opponents into submission.

The high altitude nature does not permit long drawn out brawls so it will be the ones with the hardest punch or the ability to outlast and tire their opponents quickly that will win the conflict.

The Indian start using gun and it will be real interesting. Btw, a war between China and India will never be WW3 cos it will be one sided affair and easy walkover for Chinese.

A real WW3 will be Russia/China vs US.
Beware of their insas guns it jammed during conflicts with Pakistan.

This is not the real fight guys. I think Chinese outnumbered them a lot . The guy making video is on other side of river. So on that side also there are Chinese soldiers. They are patrolling not attacking. Chinese will do the same if outnumbered while patrolling.
You don't just roam around when trying to take over an area. More videos will come out as this continues I guess.
The rest of Indian soldiers were probably beaten to death or thrown into the river and these are the remnant Indians being dealt with by the PLA.

Why does the timing of the video matter at all in this?
It's an excuse to save face. According to them internet bhartis this won't happen again.
And when something like this happens again they will come up with another lame excuse.
If you kill 99 indians outta 100 in a war. They will claim victory cause 1 survived :crazy:

It's like when Chinese guy was beaten by indians in front of the Chinese convoy couple of months back. That's fcking cowards . As I said I have yet to see China pick up a fight when the opposition if even at 80% of the Chinese strength.
That was One guy against a mob lynching crowd. Look at the video, the numbers are quite even mate. Lol. You guys ran away like rats. Lol

Didn't you guys claim. Baby sikh killed 13 with his bare hands. Lol

As expected Chinese have more numbers .when will we see China pick up a fight even if the opposition is at 80% of the Chinese.
I really don't remember did Chinese loose any combat with Indian but don't tell me 1967 unless you can show me some death Chinese soldiers or captured soldiers by Indian.

Simple.It is because this video was captured several months before (May). So even if it was released recently to public it does not make the video new.

For example: US military regularly declassifies videos from 30+ yrs back for public release but that does not make the video new but instead old just like any other video taken back then.
How dare you to not start your sentence with "epic fail",Mr mighty lion, slient poison...

I really don't remember did Chinese loose any combat with Indian but don't tell me 1967 unless you can show me some death Chinese soldiers or captured soldiers by Indian.
Too much wiki editing victory of so called "1967",here is their major with white scarf on arm signing document to transferred bodies/equipments.
20200623163322600.jpg

下载 (1).jpeg

20200623163322180.jpg

20200623163322101.jpg

There were tactical advantages to the terrain in WW2 - similar ones exist here but what I am referring to is the seemingly pointless existence of Helos and artillery to what has become a very cautious conflict.

A mix of riot gear and good old mano-a-mano is what leads to territorial gains in this conflict.

The chinese may be helped if they pull out their riot gear and associated “soft” weapons. So stay within the threshold of non-deadly force but essentially beat their opponents into submission.

The high altitude nature does not permit long drawn out brawls so it will be the ones with the hardest punch or the ability to outlast and tire their opponents quickly that will win the conflict.
China has the advantage in brawl. Our medical team and logistics are far superior than India. Injured personnel will be treated properly in time. Soldiers always keep in tip top condition with oxygen ,warm clothing and ample nutrition food.

China has the advantage in brawl. Our medical team and logistics are far superior than India. Injured personnel will be treated properly in time. Soldiers always keep in tip top condition with oxygen ,warm clothing and ample nutrition food.

Indiadidn’t lose 20 soldiers to China, but the Indians government for ignoring the Himalayas. Indians need to hold their government responsible for negligence to their injured soldiers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom