What's new

New video shows Indian Army beaten and retreating

RESPECT to the Chinese.
ONE against 5 Indians and THE CHINESE STILL GOING STRONG.

If instead its the SISSY LOW MUSCLE MASS INDIANS.
INDIANS will either RUN AWAY or SURRENDER.
SARENDRA MODI will agree with me.

Why Indians Have Low Muscle Mass-480.jpg

How is the narrative from Indians going on that Chinese are not battled hardened. :rofl:
For your kind perusal....

No one knows the real fighting capability of the People’s Liberation Army, but the fact that more than 70 per cent of China’s soldiers come from one-child families raises questions about how well prepared these troops would be for the horrors of battle.
“I was a spoiled boy as I am an only child. In my first year in the army, after a hard day’s training I’d hide under my blanket and cry every night because I missed home and my girlfriend,” Dalian native Sun Youpeng, who joined the PLA after graduating from university at the age of 22 in 2010, told the South China Morning Post.

How is the narrative from Indians going on that Chinese are not battled hardened. :rofl:
Imagine how hardened the Chinese would become after actual war experience ... the Indians really don't know what is coming towards them.

No one knows the real fighting capability of the People’s Liberation Army, but the fact that more than 70 per cent of China’s soldiers come from one-child families raises questions about how well prepared these troops would be for the horrors of battle.
“I was a spoiled boy as I am an only child. In my first year in the army, after a hard day’s training I’d hide under my blanket and cry every night because I missed home and my girlfriend,” Dalian native Sun Youpeng, who joined the PLA after graduating from university at the age of 22 in 2010, told the South China Morning Post.

It's ok ... I'm pretty sure this Sun youpeng guy was whipped into shape afterwards. Perhaps by some off chance he might have even participated at Galwan and killed several Indians with spiked clubs :enjoy: . We will never know the names of the PLA soldiers who committed such heinous crimes against humanity towards the Indian soldiers :rofl:.

That is what half knowledge does to people.
Every single cadet joining at young age like in NDA, faces a rude awakening. Every one cries every single night under blanket remembering someone.
That crying is limited to first few weeks when schedule is quite accomodating and lenient to prevent cadets drop out from course.
Gradually days gets filled up more and more with physical activity and everyone just drops dead on bed and later it becomes quite normal. Probably only cadets coming from sainik schools and RIMC are relatively accustomed to this kind of life.
US West point academy cadets on exchange while having honeymoon period in NDA cry with tears much more than indian.

The fact remains, they have clubbed to death 20 plus Indians, similar number captured, 1000 sq KM Indian claimed territory snatched from India, and now this video where Indians are again beaten to submission.

These are all the ground realities. At this rate, the Indian army war fighting capability should be brought into question, not PLA.

that news was created for the indian soldiers consumption & misled & got them killed??

Indian soldiers seem grossly outnumbered by China. I am seeing 13-15 Indian soldiers vs 30+ Chinese. Can anyone else count and confirm??

I am interested in knowing How is China always having the numbers advantage. What is stopping INdia from mobilizing more soldiers to the front.

Best moment is from 1:35 to 1:37 when the indian gets shoved and goes tumbling down hahaha good one

Indians being herded like cattle.

Bless Chinese, today we got to see the total defeat of Indians in Ladakh.

They seem resigned to their fate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom