What's new

New video shows Indian Army beaten and retreating

Dude tell me how many rivers drain into this lake?

Do they feed into the lake by flowing at the speed shown in the video, then the lake would have become an inland sea.

Let me tell you that only two streams feed the lake. They are not the size as shown in this video and clash never happened there as they are on our Indian side. The place these stream join the lake is also a marshy area, so not like the rocky place shown in the video.

Dude I have marked red line on the sides of one of the rivers/streams that feeds the lake so you can see it clearly. I very much doubt water can flow uphill and yes water flowing down hill does flow fast :-

1599632341137.png

So going by this logic the next time China bests them in a shoot out with small arms it still isn't fair since they couldn't bring artillery and tanks? And next time it still isn't fair because they couldn't bring jet fighters/bombers? And next time it still isn't fair because they couldn't bring missiles and nukes...
And then the next time they will lose it because India is a democracy !

whatever is left of indians after a fight should be considered biohazard

dont wanna pollute the mountains

Its old video from june/july in galwan background.When indian army was not carrying any offensive tools, and was still playing by rule book of not carrying bullets.
You couldn't let the cheerleaders dance ?

Nopes, neither there are guns on the back, and nor the video is new.

Watch this guy closely from 0:04 to 0:08 and tell me what is he carrying on his back?

Attachments

• aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 32
LMFAO Indians retreated back across the Chinese Claim Line after PLA opened fire :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

tweet-png.668262

Last edited:
Can some Indian member please tell me what happened to your shupa powa? Why did you beat a retreat back across the Chinese Claim Line after PLA opened fire?

Can some Indian member please tell me what happened to your shupa powa? Why did you beat a retreat back across the Chinese Claim Line after PLA opened fire?
This world doesnt matter anymore they have been trying to get whole red planet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom