What's new

New video shows Indian Army beaten and retreating

Can some Indian member please tell me what happened to your shupa powa? Why did you beat a retreat back across the Chinese Claim Line after PLA opened fire?
what is the reason for your desperation that you are required to open threads on un verified tweets ?
Get a life out side forums.

Thread is not valid due to lack of evidence and is based upon some random twitter account without much details. It is also noted that multiple threads are created with mere change of title and wording which is like spamming the Forum. We all need to feel the responsibility and keep it clean while the information is kept at a single place for the interest and knowledge of all readers. Furthermore, it will be appreciated to avoid trolling or personal attacks as such, that there will be no more reminders.

Regards,

After the UAV precision strike, Indians retreated back across the Chinese Claim Line :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

tweet-png.668262

What is this?

View attachment 668115

You see rules of engagement are same from both side, yet its Indians who are acting as pussies.

Sir G, Indian 'Chanakya' philosophy is never acknowledge the truth and assume rest of the world is blind. Seems he is adhering to that philosophy OR very weak eyesight/low IQ.

Sir G, Indian 'Chanakya' philosophy is never acknowledge the truth and assume rest of the world is blind. Seems he is adhering to that philosophy OR very weak eyesight/low IQ.
Unfortunately, he is more or less reflective of most Indian posters in this forum, which is an absolute shame because PDF also has some very excellent Indian posters.

No it was not ,watch the video again .everyone can see the first veichale from the convoy was being attacked and rest of the convoy gets out of their vehicles and watch,thank God he was being shielded by an Indian guy.
Ya right the convoy was behind, the 2 guys went ahead to negotiate and got lynched. Then when the convoy went forward, all you buggers ran.

Ya right the convoy was behind, the 2 guys went ahead to negotiate and got lynched. Then when the convoy went forward, all you buggers ran.
The Indians will only attack when they are in overwhelming numbers ... when they are on equal footing or are themselves outnumbered (such as Galwan) ... well, let's just say the result is not pretty. Meanwhile, I've seen footage of one PLA soldier holding off an Indian gang attack of 5 to 6 soldiers pretty decently.

What exactly being Brahmin and Dalit have to do with this thread?

Stick to the topic and discuss sensibly.

Dude I have marked red line on the sides of one of the rivers/streams that feeds the lake so you can see it clearly. I very much doubt water can flow uphill and yes water flowing down hill does flow fast :-

View attachment 668235
Dude, even as per your version, the stream is more about 5 km from the chinese side of LAC. Do you believe that chinese intruded 5 km in the south pangong area.

The incident happened during May June at Galwan river.

Screenshot_1.png

Please don't defend the indefensible. I agree that Indian soldiers had retreated because they had to follow the rules and the chinese were rude and think themselves above any rules.

But such an incident had not repeated post-Galwan clash.

It's sad :cry: that the chinese after losing 9000 sq km of land south of Pangong Tso instead of fighting and capturing the land back are now satisfying themselves with old videos when Indians were following rules.

HAHAHAHAHA, south of Pangong lake is Delhi as well! You used to patrol on the lake , not south of it. Ask you Bollywood to make another movie on the banks of the lake now. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom