What's new

New video shows Indian Army beaten and retreating

It doesnt matter how old or new the video is!
indians got humiliated AGAIN!
All of india's neighbors support China.
Vedic logic:

An old video - Indians are cowards.
A new video - Indians are brave.

Capture.JPG

Some supporting north hindu fascist. You are destroying your own tamil culture.
I literally enjoy the chinese and Pakistanis crying about Tamil. Please type in more sentences and make my day.

We now control the entire territory south of Pangong Tso lake up to the International Border. You can crawl for the time being. Unless you clear us from the hills this territory will soon be ours 100%.

You can keep l!cking the fingers 5 to 8 on the north shore until we take back that too.
Why would you a support a country and government who views North Indians as categorically superior to Tamils and other South Indians? IMHO, it is the North Indians who are causing all the troubles for China and Pakistan ... an independent South India would not only be much more prosperous but would also have good relations with other countries. North India is the main part dragging India down.

I literally enjoy the chinese and Pakistanis crying about Tamil. Please type in more sentences and make my day.
I feel pity for tamil. Toy by north hindi and stupid idiot still sell their soul for them while they are destroy dravadian.

Why would you a support a country and government who views North Indians as categorically superior to Tamils and other South Indians?

He could be a brahmin. They are a resource sucking parastic group among all nationalities in india who rat on their own people to serve Delhi. They used to serve brits before. Or he could be dumb as a brick with no sense of self dignity.

Why would you a support a country and government who views North Indians as categorically superior to Tamils and other South Indians? IMHO, it is the North Indians who are causing all the troubles for China and Pakistan ... an independent South India would not only be much more prosperous but would also have good relations with other countries. North India is the main part dragging India down.
Poor quality cryng. Rating: 1 out of 5 stars.

tamils were seafares and had trade relationship with even romans. what the heck is pongong tso for them ? they dont even dream of those places. But thanks to india they pay taxes to hold on to land that never belonged to them all the while suffering the humiliation as "madrasi".

He could be a brahmin. They are a resource sucking parastic group among all nationalities in india who rat on their own people to serve Delhi. They used to serve brits before. Or he could be dumb as a brick with no sense of self dignity.
All I'm saying is many South Indians and especially those of lower castes are routine oppressed by a nationalist Hindu government who views North Indians/Brahmins as supreme. An India split in two would be very good for South India and very bad for North India. South India is somewhat driving forward India's development but for every step it takes, North India falls back two steps.
tamils were seafares and had trade relationship with even romans. what the heck is pongong tso for them ? they dont even dream of those places. But thanks to india they pay taxes to hold on to land that never belonged to them all the while suffering the humiliation as "madrasi".
That is why I say an independent South India will have very good relations with China and Pakistan. Just throw the weak (i.e. North India) to the pack of wolves and let yourself prosper.

All I'm saying is many South Indians and especially those of lower castes are routine oppressed by a nationalist Hindu government who views North Indians/Brahmins as supreme. An India split in two would be very good for South India and very bad for North India. South India is somewhat driving forward India's development but for every step it takes, North India falls back two steps.

True. but south indians are sleeping by listening to indian propoganda and behaving like fools.

Very Very Poor quality crying. Rating: 0.0 out of 5 stars.
I guess it hit right on the nail. Are you willing to give up tamil language and culture to be a true hindi and serve better the northerner? To be true indian of modi, u need to do that.

True. but south indians are sleeping by listening to indian propoganda and behaving like fools.
Be patient my friend. Within our lifetimes south India is going to become a separate country. Meanwhile North India will crumble under its own internal pressure and outward pressure from China and Pakistan. Their disputes are with the North Indians, not with those of the South, who are much more civilized.

Why bother? Let them be.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom