• Yes

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow pdf isnt gone, lol i cant access pdf from my own pc anymore, after this new version came out? why is that so mods? Was just at a mates place and thought id recheck. Would appreciate any suggestions :)

What kind of error or screen do you get?

I get something like this

image003.png

No, dont get this exact screen, was just giving an example of something like what i get. Thing is i wont be home till monday (at friends till then) so il send you my IP then. Cheers for the help :)

Ok, i would need the exact screen also.

Thanks.

No, dont get this exact screen, was just giving an example of something like what i get. Thing is i wont be home till monday (at friends till then) so il send you my IP then. Cheers for the help :)
try using via proxy then

until your problem is solved

Can u plz make the CHAND TARA white in the LOGO ?

Webby...

In the My Posts -> My replies menu

I think it would be better if the posts were displayed like last time. and may be a check box to see details as they are shown now.

e.g if I have posted 10 times on a single thread, I don't want to see all ten posts there.
The page gets cluttered.

Best just to show thread titles sorted with date.

Webby...

In the My Posts -> My replies menu

I think it would be better if the posts were displayed like last time. and may be a check box to see details as they are shown now.

e.g if I have posted 10 times on a single thread, I don't want to see all ten posts there.
The page gets cluttered.

Best just to show thread titles sorted with date.

There is an option to sort with date no?

The edit post option in the general images and multimedia subforum is gone. Why?

There is an option to sort with date no?

Nopes there isn't.

Webby, sorting criteria is an NFR as far as I am concerned.
I just don't want to see the posts.
Best just to list the thread titles on that page.

Experiencing repeated problem of time-outs, then logging back in, reloading a page as directed, only to discover that I still can't post because site says I have to log back in.

Experiencing repeated problem of time-outs, then logging back in, reloading a page as directed, only to discover that I still can't post because site says I have to log back in.
I suppose you must be using that centuries old Internet Explorer?

1) Start using Firefox or Google Chrome
2) If you want to use Internet Explorer than make sure it accepts cookies
3) Always Check/tick the remember me box when you sign in. If you are using public computer you can log out before you leave

If the sign in box is checked properly and you still see you are not signed in. Just refresh the page (twice if needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom