• Yes

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mastan, what are you on today? Everything alright with you?

Webby,

You sound like you are doing good---and no---I am on nothing special just ordinary stuff. Just a regular day----thanks for the change.

like-where-this-thread-is-going_jpg.jpg

Deep into the dirt---seems like---now don't it---.

woot! I feel like I'm military professional!! :D

All I can say is the new scheme is good but the previous one was better.

All I can say is the new scheme is good but the previous one was better.
we human beings are never satisfied

if he reverts back to old scheme - more users will come and object

I think current scheme is now perfect... lets stick with this one

Mastan I am a 'she', I am as womanly a woman as it can get... mujhay tau waisay bhi koi masla nahin hai :P

I don't want to hurt anybody here but i want to say that:
As i am still new here there were very misunderstandings for me, for example genders of some moderators & senior members. But now i came to know that social values & traditional oppositions exist everywhere. Not important in a street or electronic world.

Attraction or repulsion in social context can't be eradicate, we are living with it. But to express sympathy for repulsive force also a big task.

on topic

in my point of view there need to use solid & standing colours as colour of ID put strong impact to perceive or penetration in others mind by your ideas expressed in the post.

Purple colour ever a sign of royalty, but some time it is sign of poison, mainly feminine colour. I am not against it but as we are in political discussion it will not impact strong over reader. So professional are not looks like professionals. Black colour suit them.

Feminin pink with crimson touch for Premium member also shows same problem, of course it is my point of view but i want to ask why you don't want to use Brown colour(Burnt umber or Burnt Sienna) ? Turquish colour with 30 % ultramarine blue touch?

Florescent Pink is ok,often sign of non seriousness with immaturity.

and i thought i threw a fit at my tailor when he put the piping in the wrong colour.

all of you singly can beat me any given day.

it's just a colour.

Haza Laon Kuwais- Mia fil mia-

it's just a colour.

I am sorry but it is not just the colour.
Colour reflects status & features of any item or word.
If you have idea of colour theory, colour psychology or colour in advertisement then i think you may understand what important role they play in our life.

Why is this juggling with colors ??

The original scheme was way way better with distinct color for each group.

Never fix something which is not broken. :disagree:

EDIT: Congrats to Benny,Zaki,Jana,Indian Jatt and myriad others who have been made Moderators.

Webby,

Change again----what are these little games that you are playing----must I ask you----'What were you on in the last few weeks'.

this color sucks.... One can't even tell the difference between full member and senior member by looking at it.

We want that "Red" color!!! the one that Emo got..:argh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom