Votes: 14 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Why don't you show us what a manly man you are and take that color and give us yours. Withe acceptance of mods---it will prove that you are bigger and stronger men than us----let us see some gumption here---lead us and show us by example.

And where is webby-----if we keep insisting---what are you going to do---threaten us by banning us---or are you going to say----go away---don't like it here--take your business elsewhere.

Mastan I am a 'she', I am as womanly a woman as it can get... mujhay tau waisay bhi koi masla nahin hai :P

I want the 'see my thanked posts' option back. It is essential for any aspiring politician to know what is the opinion that gets the nod of the public!

Ah! got it....!
So this new girly color scheme for members is Elmos work :sick:

Mastan I am a 'she', I am as womanly a woman as it can get... mujhay tau waisay bhi koi masla nahin hai :P

Hi,

I wasn't thinking---now was I---off course 'ELMO' my girl----she is a THANEDARNI now----. You know- my daughter loves this color purple----she has been waiting for a longtime for me to paint her bedroom in purple---and I told her honey---you ain't getting it---stay with the standard ivory.

I cannot differentiate between a banned member and senior member- any one else having the same problem?-

To me it looks like every senior member is banned now :undecided:-

Hi,

The reason you can't differntiate is that the webby is making it easy for senior members----get them ready to be on the banned list.

Mastan, what are you on today? Everything alright with you?

When are we getting the "See all thanked posts" back?

When are we getting the "See all thanked posts" back?

Yes and also when I try to see all my previous posts link doesnt work. It will be really good if we can have the features back.

:D now thats what i am talking about- thats cool- cooler as it can get-
:smokin:
Thanks Webby-

like-where-this-thread-is-going_jpg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom