• Yes

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the posts don't have edit button, and in some cases quick edit aint working, it redirects to another page. It's happening for all views.

xonB

Testing the quick edit function.

Does it work? test.

It works.

You cannot edit a post after 24 hours.

can't you extend this time to unlimited period like before?

May be you can - It was very useful feature for all of us

The old design looked more professional and appealing. This one is a step down and feels amateur.
The simple & classy design was one of the reasons I liked browsing the old forum.

I have problems

1. I can't find my previous posts.
2. Old threads has lost half of posts. For example i searched for a thread started on 24th December, i found but half posts.
3. Visitors box (who visit my page) has vanished.

I want to know that Thanked post option will be offering more or not?

I think it is web design policy of world defense network so reverse gear not allowed, just check all other forum under this network, sites designs have same.

Quick reply feature is NOT there in all threads.

PLease fix the bug.

And will a search index based on Thanked posts be built or it will be not ?

i can't use " report post " buttons in "opera mini " mobile.probably because it lacks flash support. bolt browser displays it..but i love opera . can you fix that?

i can't use " report post " buttons in "opera mini " mobile.probably because it lacks flash support. bolt browser displays it..but i love opera . can you fix that?

hi, i know u asked me a question, but i am neither able to send u a PM nor visitor message. just so u know..:)

Sometimes, while enlarging a shrunk image, the image is not shown full (i.e., the frame border limits the image display and without any scroll bars)..

I don't know if anyone else has this problem or not. I'm using I.E.-9

Hey Admin

I am not sure if this is intentional or just me, but the Latest Posts links on the forum main page always take me to the very last post on the last page of a thread. Before the update there were two links: one for the original post and one for the last viewed post. Could this be changed to as it was before?

I'm using Firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom