• Yes

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
New layout is way cool. (though I have to say that the turkish red forum layout is also very nice!)

bwt do the forum log you out automatically if you went away for too long from the CP and then come back to refresh the webpage? Has been happening to me for a few times.

Quick reply has been disabled until you guys can search all your previous posts or My Post/Threads. Once they come back, quick reply will be enabled. While we are building the search index, quick reply will provide numerious duplicate posts because of slowness of the website (which is being caused by the building of the search index (roughly million of posts).

"My Replies"

to see what threads we were recently posting in and who replyed to the thread.

Click My Posts under navbar (below green bar)

from a web designer's point of view; although this design has much more features but in terms of graphics the old design was much superior.

btw i'm not complaining; just voicing my opinion

Is there any way to refresh latest posts column under top 10 stats without refreshing the whole page? I don't think it's getting auto-refreshed.

Is there any way to refresh latest posts column under top 10 stats without refreshing the whole page? I don't think it's getting auto-refreshed.

There is a "Reload" link on the bottom right.

You dont have to refresh the page.

Quick reply has been disabled until you guys can search all your previous posts or My Post/Threads. Once they come back, quick reply will be enabled. While we are building the search index, quick reply will provide numerious duplicate posts because of slowness of the website (which is being caused by the building of the search index (roughly million of posts).

thanks, got answer to one of my questions, the quick reply box! will be waiting for it to come back. kindly dont drop it!

moreover, i am not able to go:
All thanked posts by myself, as well as, all by posts that were thanked.
that was a good tool of self evaluation and i hope, that would be on soon!

and yes,
the Avatar pic is blurred and not clear, i hope this will also be fixed once the forum in back on its 100%, wont it be??

regards!
Arsalan Aslam.

Some new members are not able to differentiate between a signature and a post , a member today ended up replying to my signature rather than the post itself, even i have seen that in the new update signatures look as part of the posts, please webby correct this problem.

waite for the correction..till them add a line to separate the signature like i did.

opening threads containing a few pictures is very slow, any solution to that?

it looks like the forum is not as busy as it used to be.

opening threads containing a few pictures is very slow, any solution to that?

it looks like the forum is not as busy as it used to be.

Agreed, It feels like after the update people are not coming as much. Not as active.

I think old style (Clasic) PDF was much better than this new style of PDF

Can Web Master enlighten us about new features of PDF ? Who is Architect of this new style?:smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom