• No

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
change back senior member to red color plz

Purple is like Pinky- Pinky is Girly- and thats not Good-

Excuse me, bohat ajeeb logic hai....Girly is great! It's fantabulous, it's awesome!

In fact I suggest that senior members could be a tone from this hot pink palette

pink-dancers-purple-shades.gif

Or this would be nice too...

hot-pink-triple-moon.jpg

Excuse me, bohat ajeeb logic hai....Girly is great! It's fantabulous, it's awesome!

In fact I suggest that senior members could be a tone from this hot pink palette

pink-dancers-purple-shades.gif

Or this would be nice too...

hot-pink-triple-moon.jpg

Well- I meant its not good for us- The Alpha Males :argh:
Lol-

Any way to compensate- i am in favor of female members being given a different color- they can have Pink- Purple- Magenta- Cyan what ever they want- if you start a drive i will support it-

But-
For heavens sake spare the male members from the Purple- its looks Pinky- Pinky is Girly- Not good for us :D

oh come on so manhood is so weak that is changed by mere colours ?

The only thing irking me is that- I do not want that Purple color- I do not like Purple- Naturally men do avoid- Purple and Pink-
The thing i do not understand is- why you want to see us in Purple- Female chauvinism?- No :argh: Lol

The only thing irking me is that- I do not want that Purple color- I do not like purple- Usually men do avoid- Purple and Pink color-
The thing i do not understand is- why you want to see us in Purple- Female chauvinism? Lol
:) well give some logical broader reasons for replacing it not personal likes or dislikes because many members have different likes for colours then so admins cant take up everyone's choice.

oh i dont consider colours have anything to do with manhood or womenhood

:) well give some logical broader reasons for replacing it not personal likes or dislikes because many members have different likes for colours then so admins cant take up everyone's choice.

Sorry to jump in but Pakistan's colour is green so that should be a logical reason to have green as the forum's colour as opposed to purple. :)

Yup- But we all do agree on one thing- No Purple-
For me- Any color but Purple- Pink or Orange-

Forum colour is different than colour for members' rank :)

My mistake. I think most forums that run on vBulliten Version 4.0.6 have this colour scheme. (Basically every forum on the World Defence Network). I think mods are just changing it to fit in with the theme of the other forums on this network.

Oh guys even guys consider RED colour as girli so it means we should have different colour for male admins/mods ???

Senior members make bulk of the population of this forum(as freshmen don't count! :P). They should have the color on demand. I suggest black or dark brown!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom