What's new

Never thought this day would come

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Muslim speaking the truth about Islamic rule and propogation of Islam in India (Atleast in public). That too a Maulvi.

@jamahir @AfrazulMandal @snow lake @M.Bison @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Irfan Baloch @letsrock @Imran Khan @Sam. @ranjeet

@Dubious Accept the truth and don't close my thread.
I don't deny with much of what he said. Also agree that Muslims must be united.

I will not call it oppression though.

The policeman does not oppress the criminal. He provides JUSTICE.

That word does not exist in the Hindu Boudh Sikh vocabulary.

A Muslim speaking the truth about Islamic rule and propogation of Islam in India (Atleast in public). That too a Maulvi.

@jamahir @AfrazulMandal @snow lake @M.Bison @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Irfan Baloch @letsrock @Imran Khan @Sam. @ranjeet

He is a well known and a sensible scholar. Have heard few of his lectures, never said anything controversial.

It is sad truth that Muslims are turning a blind eye to their own problem by blaming it on others and playing the victim card.

OIC, Islamic Coalition against Terrorism, what's the point when the best you can do is exert words.

i think this scholar is mistaken and incorrect.Indian hindus were real oppressor the way they treat lower caste hindus clearly show this and Muslim invasion in india was right and against oppressor higher caste hindus who had made lower caste as slaves and were treating them worst than animals and many hindus belonging to lower caste who became Muslims after Muslims conquering india were freed from this oppression of higher caste indian hindus

He is a well known and a sensible scholar. Have heard few of his lectures, never said anything controversial.

It is sad truth that Muslims are turning a blind eye to their own problem by blaming it on others and playing the victim card.

OIC, Islamic Coalition against Terrorism, what's the point when the best you can do is exert words.
Thank for being honest. Your 2nd honest Muslim guy besdes this guy I ever came across.

i think this scholar is mistaken and incorrect.Indian hindus were real oppressor the way they treat lower caste hindus clearly show this and Muslim invasion in india was right and against oppressor higher caste hindus who had made lower caste as slaves and were treating them worst than animals and many hindus belonging to lower caste who became Muslims after Muslims conquering india were freed from this oppression of higher caste indian hindus
Replace an oppressor with a much worse oppressor. Muslim logic 101.

I don't deny with much of what he said. Also agree that Muslims must be united.

That word does not exist in the Hindu Boudh Sikh vocabulary.
Muslims wonder why many celebrate New Zealand type attacks.

the problem with indian hindus is that their hatred is against all minorities such as Sikhs,Christans,Muslims and Dalits and cannot be justified as a result of Maughal rule over india
Thank for being honest. Your 2nd honest Muslim guy besdes this guy I ever came across.

Replace an oppressor with a much worse oppressor. Muslim logic 101.

Muslims wonder why many celebrate New Zealand type attacks.

He is a liar and insensible person .All his predictions have gone wrong in the past years .He does not know anything about the Hindus and how so called Hindus oppressed the real people of this region .They divided the people into caste to serve them while Brahmins enjoy the fruits , lower caste are to serve them .Sikhism and Janism were the reaction of Hindu caste system .

All Hindus must watch this video .This is coming from a Hindu and former judge of Indian supreme Court .

That's Imran Hossein. You might need to hear him again because your delusional mind might be deceiving you in misunderstanding his words.
And while you are at it, you might also want to dive into other lectures of his and understand the fate of india...

He is a liar and insensible person .All his predictions have gone wrong in the past years .He does not know anything about the Hindus and how so called Hindus oppressed the real people of this region .They divided the people into caste to serve them while Brahmins enjoy the fruits , lower caste are to serve them .Sikhism and Janism were the reaction of Hindu caste system .

All Hindus must watch this video .This is coming from a Hindu and former judge of Indian supreme Court .
the problem with indian hindus is that their hatred is against all minorities such as Sikhs,Christans,Muslims and Dalits and cannot be justified as a result of Maughal rule over india
The fact that Muslim rulers did not end caste system neither did the Indian Muslims remains. And yes the foreign Muslims considered Hindustani Muslims as inferior.

Muslim rulers only treated upper caste rajputs and brahmins with respect. Formed alliances with them and employed them

Now stop distorting historical facts.

That's Imran Hossein. You might need to hear him again because your delusional mind might be deceiving you in misunderstanding his words.
And while you are at it, you might also want to dive into other lectures of his and understand the fate of india...
What he said in this video is pretty clear.

those lower caste hindus who converted to Islam were given equal rights and there are many such Muslims in Pakistan and have also worked at top posts and are treated equally but those who not converted and remained hindu were treated worst by higher caste hindus and Muslims rulers had nothing to do with this as they not forced hindus to become Muslims .In Pakistan all Muslims are equal and no caste system here like indian hindus and we give equal opportunity to all.Mughals formed alliance with higher caste hindus as these hindus had influence and knowhow about how to govern region and it was not because they are upper caste
The fact that Muslim rulers did not end caste system neither did the Indian Muslims remains. And yes the foreign Muslims considered Hindustani Muslims as inferior.

Muslim rulers only treated upper caste rajputs and brahmins with respect. Formed alliances with them and employed them

Now stop distorting historical facts.

What he said in this video is pretty clear.

The Muslim armies invading India did not come specifically to exterminate Hindus or Hinduism, otherwise there would not have been any Hindus in India.

Those armies were just the elements of those times when there were emperors and kings ( monarchy ).

OIC has become NATO's tool.

It supported NATO's line regarding Libya and Syria.

those lower caste hindus who converted to Islam were given equal rights and there are many such Muslims in Pakistan and have also worked at top posts and are treated equally but those who not converted and remained hindu were treated worst by higher caste hindus and Muslims rulers had nothing to do with this as they not forced hindus to become Muslims .In Pakistan are Muslims are equal and no caste system here like in indian hindus and we give equal opportunity to all.Mughals formed alliance with higher caste hindus as these hindus had influence and knowhow about how to govern region and it was not because they are upper caste
Another post without any substance.

Upper castes are only 15%. Dalits form 25%. 60% are Shudra.

For 800 years Muslim rulers did forcible conversions and encouraged conversions to Islam. Yet the majority did not convert to Islam. Because there was no emancipation from caste system by taking up Islam. Use your brain.

The Muslim rulers themselves practiced caste system. If Muslim rule and Islam were saviors as you falsely suggest. Present day India would be a Muslim majority country.

@jamahir Why don't you guys accept the truth?

Islamic teachings strongly prohibit caste system and treat all people as equal so your claim is false and there are no traces of such castes in Pakistan like in india
Another post without any substance.

Upper castes are only 15%. Dalits form 25%. 60% are Shudra.

For 800 years Muslim rulers did forcible conversions and encouraged conversions to Islam. Yet the majority did not convert to Islam. Because there was no emancipation from caste system by taking up Islam. Use your brain.

The Muslim rulers themselves practiced caste system. If Muslim rule and Islam were saviors as you falsely suggest. Present day India would be a Muslim majority country.

@jamahir Why don't you guys accept the truth?

The Muslim armies invading India did not come specifically to exterminate Hindus or Hinduism, otherwise there would not have been any Hindus in India.

Those armies were just the elements of those times when there were emperors and kings ( monarchy ).
Exterminating such a large population in mediveal time was not easy. They tried forceful conversions.

Muslims if they did forceful conversions all Hindus would be Muslims. Muslims ignore the obvious facts that Muslim were a minority. And there were revolts against Muslim rule (Sikh, Maratha and Jaat revolts were due to destruction of temples and forceful conversions). So in short Muslim rulers did have the capablity to forcibly convert everyone.

The fact that 85% lower caste Hindus still remain Hindu attests to this fact that Islam did not prove any emancipation from caste system. And sufi babas who love to drank and smoke some charas did not convert lower caste masses. Most converts were converted at sword point.

Islamic teachings strongly prohibit caste system and treat all people as equal so your claim is false and there are no traces of such castes in Pakistan like in india
lol ok.

When are accepting Islam Pule? If you are impressed by this guy.
When you point an ak at me, the maybe I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom