What's new

Negotiators representing Pakistani Taliban‘Without sharia, TTP won't accept talks’

Sir, I would kindly request you not to use ''coward Khan'', instead use ''coward Imran'', so it doesnt look like the attack is aimed at an ethnicity, as for the rest IK was a disappointment in these talks, maybe he wanted to be on the government's panel or whatever but it was disappointing to say the least.....
And now my best friend will be very upset :ashamed:
IMO in Pakistan the only entity having arms is the Pak armed forces and not some numainda from Qatar.

Tried not to reply, but seeing this response why not? :lol:
Send your peace committee to New Delhi. We will decide on the later course of action with TTP and let you guys know :P :lol:

LOL..Pakistan exported fighters who tried to implement "Sharia Law" on foreign lands...now,they should implement it on their own land. :lol: truly unique,a terrorist group is literally hijacking a govt...I wonder if any "sane" govt from any corner of this world(except,Afghanistan and Pakistan) should hold talks with these fanatics.

And now my best friend will be very upset :ashamed:
IMO in Pakistan the only entity having arms is the Pak armed forces and not some numainda from Qatar.

I would accompany you in your opinion but my patriotism doesnt allow me to degrade my government with an Indian, its nothing personal but just that if I do support your belief some Indian troll will use it against me, the state of Pakistan may be the least competent but when an outsider mocks it, I must take a stand for my country....I hope you got what I actually meant to say....peace

I would accompany you in your opinion but my patriotism doesnt allow me to degrade my government with an Indian, its nothing personal but just that if I do support your belief some Indian troll will use it against me, the state of Pakistan may be the least competent but when an outsider mocks it, I must take a stand for my country....I hope you got what I actually meant to say....peace
I understand and appreciate your honesty. No issue there mate.

Sir, I would kindly request you not to use ''coward Khan'', instead use ''coward Imran'', so it doesnt look like the attack is aimed at an ethnicity, as for the rest IK was a disappointment in these talks, maybe he wanted to be on the government's panel or whatever but it was disappointing to say the least.....
sure, point notted & accepted!
thanks for correcting me sir!

What if.. it goes like

Taliban side: "Hum Shariah ka nifaz chahtay hain"

Govt: "Bilkul, Jaise aap hukum karein,, agar ijazat ho tu hum aap ke negotiating panel ko Shariah implementation advisory panel bana dein?".

Taliban: "Theek Shu, Par ennu saath saath tussi sab se pehle FATA mein sadi shariat nafiz kane ki chooth de dein...nu bia galh karien gein.. "

Govt:"Allah Aap pe barakat nazil kare.. Pakhair Raghle pai"

Then I might as well jump off the roof of a tall building!

exactly who gets to decide which is the "right" kind of "sharia" or the "right" kind of "islam"? I thought one of the basic tenets of islam was to not have a centralized islamic leadership - and islam does allow differences in opinion on the religion
(which is why you have variations of islam). This is precisely why the "intolerant" sects of Islam are a problem - cs they do not care for any other form of islam or any religion.

Please get your madrassas and other religious institutions under check to make sure tolerance is a necessary part of the curriculum in any and all religious discourses. if you start that now, the next generation will be atleast having a glimmer of hope.

This is an honest and sincere "no - nonsense" opinion. I believe everyone has their right to follow whatever religion they want to follow - just that forcing you religion down my throat at gun point (like the TTP is doing now) is not to be accepted in ANY religion.

This is an honest and sincere "no - nonsense" opinion. I believe everyone has their right to follow whatever religion they want to follow - just that forcing you religion down my throat at gun point (like the TTP is doing now) is not to be accepted in ANY religion.

I think it's fate's way of teaching us the importance of secularism.

The lack of clarity on this is killing me. Can anyone answer these questions to clear things up a little?
  1. Does anyone in Pakistan really know what needs to get done? Seems like everyone is confused and unable to take any concrete decision on the approach toward peace.
  2. Is our military not capable of taking on the TTP? If yes, then what's stopping them?
  3. Why is our government so keen on negotiating with them? The TTP don't seem much interested given their ridiculous prerequisites for talks.
  4. If there's a process for talks in progress, why are there still non-stop attacks across the country?
  5. Which foreign states are supporting the TTP? (sans conspiracy theories)

Serious and knowledgeable answers please

Any articles that explains the situation rationally and without bias?

Pakistan military is capable of taking on the TTP, given the history of Pakistan military's performance, that Pakistan military can do it again.

Right now, it's democratically elected-government on power, and his silence is due to avoid any backlash from Pakistani public. Pakistan public, majority of Pakistani, are pro-TTP, as they are successfully misled by the banner of TTP whilst not knowing the true intention of TTP.

Also, Imran Khan has been advocate of peace between TTP and Pakistan, ensuring the continuity of stability, harmony and peace in Pakistan. Imran Khan's intention is in right place, but if one organization is paid million bucks to cause chaos - bidding the real funders, non-Pakistani, then there is no chance of peace, stability and harmony.

On the other hand, PTI enjoys majority of support in favor of peace between TTP and Pakistan. So, the current democractically government elected doesn't want to risk public anger as well as losing more support to PTI. Besides, PTI dharna on peace doesn't help with the government at all. The government is being cautious, carefully calculating the risks involved in Pakistan, as one poor decision could easily erupt into civil war.

Pakistan army doesn't enjoy the support from public at this moment, and neither has support from government yet. So, Pakistan army is waiting for government order to start operation against TTP. At the end, whether to conduct operation against TTP or to resolve the issues with TTP is strongly ties with the government. The government has final say on this.

The government doesn't want to be unpopular by making poor decisions. So, the government is likely to side with the public, who at this moment are pro-PTI, and there are some who are pro-TTP. If the peace doesn't work, then only Allah knows best whether the government will given green signal to Pakistan army to conduct operation against TTP or not. Allahu Alim.

What we need a true dictator who is not afraid to permit strict action against criminal organization, not caring about the public reaction. Until then, this is going to back and forth.

Why is Pakistan averse to Shariah, it is an Islamic country after all :undecided:

Only one section of deoband people are talking with each other. Haha.... Even if they reach to some conclusion, still Nobody will accept it. Even No elected member from PMLN, PPPP, MQM, ANP in this dialogue process.
This peace talk is a joke. One sided...

Back
Top Bottom