What's new

Negotiators representing Pakistani Taliban‘Without sharia, TTP won't accept talks’

We all know how these surveys are carried out and a TTP journalist vouching for it. Most of the people confuse implementation of Shariah with TTP version. This is incorrect. The correct interpretation of this survey would be that people of Pakistan want a system which is in line with the basic teachings of Islam, which means, justice, equality, corruption free, peaceful, disciplined, safe, etc etc etc.

Ok,maybe you are right.I thought Shariah law was derived from Kuran.

Quran says killing one human being is like killing entire humanity, saving one human's life is like saving the entire humanity's life.

You know what TTP does, and now you know the difference.

LOL..Pakistan exported fighters who tried to implement "Sharia Law" on foreign lands...now,they should implement it on their own land. :lol: truly unique,a terrorist group is literally hijacking a govt...I wonder if any "sane" govt from any corner of this world(except,Afghanistan and Pakistan) should hold talks with these fanatics.

I am shocked and surprised too :what:

Didn't expect Pakistani state to bow down to terrorists so easily.

There are no negotiations, we are just trying to shut up those who want them. TTP's ludicrious claws will never be accepted by Pakistani people, even the TTP knows that.

We can only win the war when all negotiations options have exhausted and the Nation wants to get it over with brute and relentless use of force. A level of force TTP has never seen before.

Just wait and see. :D

I don't get this...why wait to do it already? I don't see anyone stopping Pakistan from using force.

Who is Pakistan trying to please with negotiations or giving options for the TTP?

Last edited:
I don't get this...why wait to do it already? I don't see anyone stopping Pakistan from using force.

Who is Pakistan trying to please with negotiations or giving options for the TTP?

We are not trying to please anyone. We are just trying to isolate those who wanted negotiations and had developed a social narrative in support of the talks. Talks will fail no doubt, once they do, the narrative will shift. People will know that its impossible to talk to these baboons. Once we have full support from the public, only then we can project the level of force we want to use.

We are not trying to please anyone. We are just trying to isolate those who wanted negotiations and had developed a social narrative in support of the talks. Talks will fail no doubt, once they do, the narrative will shift. People will know that its impossible to talk to these baboons. Once we have full support from the public, only then we can project the level of force we want to use.

Killings of thousands of Pakistani's is good enough reason for military action and good enough reason to isolate those who want negotiations, why humiliate yourselves by even listening or talking to terrorists?.

Killings of thousands of Pakistani's is good enough reason for military action and good enough reason to isolate those who want negotiations, why humiliate yourselves by even listening or talking to terrorists?.

Apparently so. People like Munawar Hassan need to be shut up. Military force is the only solution.....and its time will come.

Apparently so. People like Munawar Hassan need to be shut up. Military force is the only solution.....and its time will come.

Making terrorist-sympathizers shut up will not be enough. They need to be handled exactly like their so-called 'children' if and when a military solution was sought. We are in this mess because of these people. Pakistan is perhaps the only country in the world where people can 'own', and 'defend' terrorists and still get away with it. They are invited on the media to to confuse people, and given the status of 'scholars'. Neither civil society challenges them, nor Supreme court takes a sumoto on their anti-state ambitions. Even the military does not intervene, and how they will when they have terrorist-sympathizers (and supporters) such as Baig and Gul in their ranks.

r u serious. i thought you were being sarcastic. Islam is a religion of peace(unless provoked), You think we will get terrorized by these kharjis who know nothing about Islam. Tableeghi jamat that own these kharjis should seriously reconsider their stance.

r u serious. i thought you were being sarcastic. Islam is a religion of peace(unless provoked), You think we will get terrorized by these kharjis who know nothing about Islam. Tableeghi jamat that own these kharjis should seriously reconsider their stance.

I agree with you brother 100%. It was just a humble attempt to explain the mindset of these filth.

I agree with you brother 100%. It was just a humble attempt to explain the mindset of these filth.
You said the barelvis should be taught the real islam. I am a barelvi and i hate quoting it because i believe in harmony and the fact that we all are Muslims first then comes other categorization(provided we consider each others Muslims first). I don't know what the real Islam is or which sect is the righteous one and i am most willing to learn the real Islam but through peaceful means and mutual respect not through terror.

You said the barelvis should be taught the real islam. I am a barelvi and i hate quoting it because i believe in harmony and the fact that we all are Muslims first then comes other categorization(provided we consider each others Muslims first). I don't know what the real Islam is or which sect is the righteous one and i am most willing to learn the real Islam but through peaceful means and mutual respect not through terror.

So am I dude and quite proud of it and yes the part you refer to was sarcasm.

Best Option According To time IS BOOT SYSTEM BOOTS 2 assess

Back
Top Bottom