What's new

The Lucknow (India) connection to Shia vs Sunni violence

@Cheetah786

In my case, it is following the law of the land. Destruction of property is an offence, and those are criminals.

In Gita the Supreme god says something like whenever there is rise of lawlessness anywhere in India then in order to restore rule of law his incarnation will be born on earth throughout ages. No wonder most of his incarnations were born in UP :rofl:

Any action against other religions , races , etc is wrong .

I'm not a religious guy however I've always tried to be close to Islam but as a person that have lived in a Muslim country my whole life I ensure everyone that Muslims ( at least most of the ones I've seen ) don't know how to respect or deal with other religions , cultures , etc .

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action
This is what prophet of Islam says about how to treating others.

The first part is wrong, rest is correct..

People need real Islam not wahabism.

Who decides what is real Islam .. When I speak to taliban they say they are real Islam..

People need to keep religion in one of the corner and live happily.. Too much of religion is killing the planet.

Back
Top Bottom