What's new

Netanyahu's speech to Congress, March 3rd, 2015

If you want to know the opinion of real Americans about the speech made by this animal dressed in human skin, visit "veterans today" under "what's hot" on the left side of your screen! It would be better to let them explain.

4 times? I counted at least 40 times.
Every 10 seconds they were giving him standing ovations. Quite a pathetic and ridiculous scene.

I actually didn't watch the entire speech.. Because I was very certain that it gonna happen... :D

The point is it looked like the entire full chamber Congress clapping loudly and enthusiastically. Who here didn't think this when they saw the speech?!!

In reality it was a Republican "dirty trick". They stacked the deck as best they could. The empty spots vacated by boycotters were filled with AIPAC conference members...and so were the galleries.
The point is that Obama started bitching and crying and as result only attract much more attention to Bibi's speech. Now democrats understood they mistake and instead to admit it are crying and inventing silly conspiracy theories.

You still didn't mention how it's a lie.
This rifle was phased out more than 30 years ago, so it could not be captured in 2006,

do want to obliterate the Zionist system, just like you will do the same to Iran if you can, just like US was trying to do so for Soviet Union and vice versa. That doesn't mean we want to kill every Jew or Israeli, not only it's a lie, but we wouldn't gain any benefit from it.
There is no any "Zionist system" in Israel. Israel is a demoracy. What people vote thats what u get. In Iran on the other hand IS a mullah system. Because only candidates approved by mullahs can access vote and even they dont decide anything but "Dear Leader" sorry, "Supreme Leader".

So what Iran wants to do is destroy Israel's democracy and turn Israel into Iran style mullahstan or Assadstan like in Syria (both are equally brutal terrorist dictatorships).

Or simply murder all Jews (thats why they support and arm terrorists who murder Jews in markets, buses and pizza parlors).

So yes, Nutjobyahoo is lying and a huge lie it is, Nasrallah never said such thing
No, he did not. I brought a proof as u asked:

Nasrallah alleges ‘Christian Zionist’ plot | News , Lebanon News | THE DAILY STAR

Last edited:
The way the people were clapping and cheering was just embarrassing. This was a massive own goal for Israel it seems like the Israelis have been going to the Ahmadinejad school for diplomacy :D. I hope this makes Americans realize that Israel has too much influence in American politics.

very powerful speech by very powerful leader...i liked the part when he said Asad bombs its people with barrel bomb and Israelis treats them......Israel is a beacon of life when all the neighbouring countries are suffering.

Its bcz of the leader like Netanyahu Israeli created a modern country in the middle of the desert surrounded by death.

LOL :lol:

My Jewish neighbors exact words to me when I asked him what he thought about the whole situation. "Netanyahu is an arrogant son of a b****" and he doesn't speak for all Jewish people"

He also thinks this appearance was just as much to help him with his own election problems back at home as it was to speak to the American people.

:tup:

To be honest I hope Netanyahu gets reelected. The long term damage he is doing to Israel is yet to be revealed. EU relations are getting more frosty as Europe is threatening to put sanctions on Israel, and now even the relations with its most staunch supporter (US) is getting worse.
He is doing a fantastic job at driving Israel down the toilet.

To be honest I hope Netanyahu gets reelected. The long term damage he is doing to Israel is yet to be revealed. EU relations are getting more frosty as Europe is threatening to put sanctions on Israel, and now even the relations with its most staunch supporter (US) is getting worse.
He is doing a fantastic job at driving Israel down the toilet.
If he get's elected you can be sure that Iran will be attacked. You saw how many people he got in his pocket in the US senate.

To those who said the world media supported yesterday's speech, you are wrong.
In America, read Slate
Benjamin Netanyahu speech to Congress: The Israeli prime minister wants an Iranian regime change or outright war.
or the popular USA Today's middle ground piece :
Netanyahu comforts hard-liners everywhere: Our view
with this quote on "Bibi" : "He thrives on conflict and has had to be restrained from launching a pre-emptive attack on Iran."
or check how Israeli newspapers rounded it out :
Netanyahu speech receives mixed reviews abroad - Israel News, Ynetnews
even more so the pieces from the country's excellent Haaretz :
Five must-read pieces on Netanyahu's Congress speech - Diplomacy and Defense - Israel News | Haaretz
( registration is needed sadly but the titles say a lot for those who can't ).

And while I can't post it on PDF to conform with rules, I covered it on my blog
in no uncertain terms under a clear title of Israeli Prime Minister lies to America …

What I am saying is that if you disregard reality, your problem is internal, built on schizophrenia.
Benjamin Netanyahu is nothing more than a politician. He may not lead Israel anymore in 13 days.

What I am saying is that if you misrepresent how the world reacted, whether you are Iranian, American or Israeli is not the problem; your lack of grasp on reality is?
My own post having sternly denounced the rewriting of history that some parts of the Address contained includes this in its conclusion :
"In the world for which I served, there is a place for all nations, all people : Israel, Iran and Palestine. It is not a contest. In denying the right of any, you deny the right of all."

Many more in the West think this way.
Tay.

And like I said in my response, I dont think it will have meaningful consequences for Netanyahu either.
Obama can not do very much to Netanyahu.
If anything, this speech boosted Netanyahu politically back home in Israel.

You don't go and twist US President's arm by using his weaknesses in domestic politics to give a speech before US congress and expect nothing in return. We are talking about a speech which is fundamentally against Obama's policy on Iran. Especially you don't give such a speech to have political gains back in Israel in the wake of elections. Netanyahu knew the risks, so he decorated his speech with lots of compliments towards Obama and his administration despite it is a well known fact that the two don't get along, in order to minimize possible and likely retaliation.

Obama can do lots of things to Israel as to any other country. He as the president has the authority. And as I said, those congressman who turned into "Beliebers" in a Justin Bieber concert cannot prevent it.

Mavi Marmara and Israeli apology to Turkey several years after the incident is a nice example for what Obama can and can not do.

Last edited:
Did my post offended you...persian friend or i was wrong...anyways i never said any thing against any religion or country ...i acknowledged his speech on two counts

1.Treat the wounded of Syria on humanitarian grounds

2.Maintaining the peace in Israel when the region suffered death,anarchy,slavery and medieval beheadings

feel free to correct me

You still didn't mention how it's a lie...So yes, Nutjobyahoo is lying and a huge lie it is, Nasrallah never said such thing -
As I'm sure you already know from the instructions I've provided earlier in this thread, the original source quote is available. So you're just trying to brazen it out here.

Interested readers can google and check for themselves and see who's telling the truth and who isn't and draw their own conclusions.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom