What's new

Netanyahu's speech to Congress, March 3rd, 2015

People stood up like 4 times during his speech to praise him. Even Obama doesn't get this level of appreciation from his own people.. Pity

People stood up like 4 times during his speech to praise him. Even Obama doesn't get this level of appreciation from his own people.. Pity

Decrying ‘insult,’ some Democrats seethe after Netanyahu address - The Washington Post

If you think all the people clapping were members of Congress you'd be very mistaken. This was a very carefully orchestrated event.

"The galleries were packed with supporters invited by members of Congress, many of them members of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, which is holding its annual policy conference this week."

Decrying ‘insult,’ some Democrats seethe after Netanyahu address - The Washington Post

If you think all the people clapping were members of Congress you'd be very mistaken. This was a very carefully orchestrated event.

"The galleries were packed with supporters invited by members of Congress, many of them members of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, which is holding its annual policy conference this week."
Thanks for mentioning that. I actually wanted to bring that up but then I would be accused of being biased. Good to hear this from a US citizen.

Thanks for mentioning that. I actually wanted to bring that up but then I would be accused of being biased. Good to hear this from a US citizen.

It is election time and he's trying to portray himself as somebody fully supported by the U.S. Congress...when in actuality the room was full of his PAC supporters

It is election time and he's trying to portray himself as somebody fully supported by the U.S. Congress...when in actuality the room was full of his PAC supporters
True.

I have heard it has not played well for him in Israel either. The opposition is righteously accusing him of deteriorating the already severed relation between USA and Israel.

I am sure all those who were standing and clapping on TV were alien replicants only looking like congressmen.

454.1425425327.jpg

Pelosi with Assad who starves and gasses children:
B_NXY70U4AEhAEY.jpg

Pelosi listening to Netantahu:
B_NXbVHUwAAqPXt.jpg

:lol::rofl:

I am sure all those who were standing and clapping on TV were alien replicants only looking like congressmen.

B_NXY70U4AEhAEY.jpg

Pelosi listening to Netantahu:
B_NXbVHUwAAqPXt.jpg

:lol::rofl:

Are you of the opinion that Netanyahus speech and trying to stop a deal is in Israels interest?

Good to know. I can not say Im surprised. They did the same in 2013 where several AIPAC delegates gathered to cheer on Netanyahu's "sheep in wolf clothing" speech, in what was otherwise a very unenthusiastic and seemingly uninterested group of representatives from other nations.

These people are really quite obnoxious and vile.

Last edited:
Looks like a full chamber...but wait...who is filling in all the missing seats????

Quarter of Democrats To Boycott Benjamin Netanyahu Speech – Forward.com

There's at least 60 empty seats....but I see none...who is standing in their spots??? 60 might not sound like a lot but if you were to count just the people in the pic you can see 60 is a lot.

Yeah but we cant deny that a very large part of congress gave a rockstar reception to a person, who came to humiliate the US president and undermine his foreign policy.

4 times? I counted at least 40 times.
Every 10 seconds they were giving him standing ovations. Quite a pathetic and ridiculous scene.

Thats same Pelosi which embraced mass murderer Assad?

B_NXY70U4AEhAEY.jpg

Pelosi went to Syria to urge Assad to recommit to Israeli-Syrian Peace. She also passed on a message from the then Israeli PM Olmert (supposedly). She was only on the ground with a delegation for less than a few hours.

This was back in 2007, up to that time there was no Civil War in Syria. Yes opposition civilians disappeared from the street but no more than opposition civilians that disappeared from the streets of Egypt, China or Russia.

Israelis aren't that different.

We all need to understand a restate the most common sense:

POLITICIANS HAVE NO MORALS OR ETHICS, THEY WILL LIE THROUGH THEIR TEETH WHILE SWEARING ON THE BIBLE/TORAH/QURAN/ ETC.

Netanyahu is trying to appeal to Israelis that the US-Israeli relationship has not been hampered by current Netanyahu-Obama spats.

American Politicians are stupid when it comes to foreign relations. You're welcome to google American Politicians and Foreign Relations.

Looks like a full chamber...but wait...who is filling in all the missing seats????

Quarter of Democrats To Boycott Benjamin Netanyahu Speech – Forward.com

There's at least 60 empty seats....but I see none...who is standing in their spots??? 60 might not sound like a lot but if you were to count just the people in the pic you can see 60 is a lot.
60 out of 535 - that's just 11% - some corners, thats about it.

Pelosi went to Syria to urge Assad to recommit to Israeli-Syrian Peace.
No, she come there by to urge her ego.

This was back in 2007, up to that time there was no Civil War in Syria.
But there were many massacres before by this regime.

Yes opposition civilians disappeared from the street but no more than opposition civilians that disappeared from the streets of Egypt, China or Russia.
No. Assad regime is way way more brutal. I talked with Egyptians and Syrians. Egyptians all openly cursed Mubarak no one scared. In Syria Muhabarat can take u just for staring wrong.

Israelis aren't that different.
lolwut? We have Hamas supporters in Knesset.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom