What's new

Negative growth - Pak Army backed Shahbaz Sharif has destroyed the country

In the long run, they will continue to kill IBO ISI agents as long as you keep doing IBO. Solution or disaster. For centuries, force didn't work here. Why ignore the fact that both sides are the same families at the border, but stupid fence separates them? You don't have to worry because if they give power to local jirgas, 🇵🇰 will not lose control because the state has a lot of power and not just Kala SB as Gora sb has created a solution for this conflict called Dura Line. Having a dollar-making mindset in Pakistan will, of course, prevent any action to be taken in order to talk peace with them

No peace talks with terrorists. What a pathetic mindset.

Pakistan cannot be a regional power if it cannot even dictate exactly how it wants it's internal status-quo to be like, and just the idea of negotiating with terrorists who have thousands of innocent lives on their hands is pathetic.

Not to mention the idea is stupid for many reasons. Not only will you empower them to seek more stronger demands until it essentially becomes secession due to the weakness you show, but the region will once again become infested with thousands of terrorists as they'll begin to provide safe havens once more.

All it does is provide grounds for further instability and terror which is the opposite of what we need.

The solution to the border families problem is provide an Afghan ID card for entry into Pakistan, but have stringent checks at the border. A better system with optimum security must be created at the border.

Last edited:
This is 5th Generation War.
Hamid Mir, Nida Kirmani, etc, etc.

All under foreign payrolls to spread divisive harmful narratives against the state. It's the very definition of 5th generation warfare but lumba 1 might be sleeping here.

if you are inviting me to comment on this then you are going to break the hearts of your PTI warriors. because the way I will respond will not be liked.
I see that the thread and posts including yours are the continuation of your protests on this forum about the wrong that PTI faced at the hands of former GHQ leadership that has retired now.

coming to your question and the subject matter of this thread.

Yes.. things are bad. they are so bad and getting worse since the PTI govt was ousted through a GHQ and PDM partnership. our country has been on a downward trajectory for a time longer than the current PDM setup and it has failed to turn the things around or even slow down that trajectory. even worse is the fact that PDM setup in general or Noon league specifically brought in Dar replacing Miftah Ismael purely out of nepotism although Miftah had done all the hard work with IMF but Dar did something similar what Asad Omar did at the beginning of PTI govt and IMF was not impressed with the bluff and called us out and PTI government back then bent backwards to convince IMF for a program and maybe Dars false bravado will be kept in check while the IMF team is visiting and finalizing its package based on its terms. so to the question should army feel proud for bringing PDM in power for the current state of the economy of the country and its reserves? the answer is not NO for the reasons the OP's loaded question is leading to.

the Answer is NO, because realistically its not Army's job to feel proud or unproud about the failure of the Govt (of the past and present) to do keep the economy healthy and progressing. the PDM / PPP/ Noon League has to clarify this why people should vote for their parties in the next elections if they cant fix the mess (they allege was made and left by PTI).

Now , Now, Now, PTI warriors and Cult executioners.... calm yourselves, I can see the rage building up and the spit changing to foam on the sides of your mouths while your jumping on their seats.... I know what you are going to say (and most of yo have already stopped reading just before this paragraph) you will throw your WHATABOUTISM.
with the snide remarks that is it the army's job to record Imran Khan in his private moments and topple PTI government?

Now if you are still with me then I will answer your question. and the answer is

YES, it is PTI's responsibility s well. it had one job, one job which it promised from the top of the containers asking us Pakistanis to vote for it and it will turn the things around and fix the mess Noon league left. but it failed.

The results for its 3 year and few months of Federal government are lackluster. they should've been stunning that PDM despite its alleged incompetence couldn't bring down to the current state of the affairs. Yes it is PTI's fault that it was all hot air and no substance. and brought itself to a point where the army and PDM kicked it out. today PTI still has Government in KPK and has a coalition Govt in Punjab. what are the great examples that it has to share with its voters to show that these provinces are better than the rest of the country?

We are already aware and telling us that Army leadership is corrupt, Army does interference, Justice system is corrupt, civil administration is incompetent, corrupt and compromised due to politicization. PTI can keep telling us that without contesting for a government. it doesn't need to form government for that. its doing a great job telling us we already know.
the point is what it has done so far in KP or Punjab and what did it do during its federal government to resolve everything,. if things are so hopeless in front of GHQ then why waste our time?

As for corruption and cursing PDM. recall how PTI tried to bribe MQM? to stay in power and how it begged and offered ministries but MQM went to a better bidder. it is PI fault that it failed to govern better, failed in keep the international diplomacy in order and pissed off Chinese and Saudis and embarrassed itself in front of Turks and Malaysians. so the army is justified in toppling the PTI government? no of course not but it found out that PTI was no better no matter how much support it got from the army int he beginning and in the end the GHQ decided that its 3rd option experiment failed and it pulled the rug.
Thank you for your post but Allah hi Hafiz hai mulk ka ,
we support our army and request all general as bloody civilian to look and figure out solution with all parties.

Why would the establishment not let him come in a normal airline rather than send a PAF private jet to receive him? Atleast try to hide they weren’t involved in bringing the crook in.

This was a real duffer move.
To avoid any complication of arrest and legal delays. This helped Dar sab to assume responsibilities quick and smoothly and start fixing the problems caused by PTI Govt.

PDF has become a political brothel. Honestly it’s depressing reading all these garbage threads.
Can you please justify this action of transportation of convicted person? koi aik waja bata do, I am looking for excuses to accept it.

if you are inviting me to comment on this then you are going to break the hearts of your PTI warriors. because the way I will respond will not be liked.
I see that the thread and posts including yours are the continuation of your protests on this forum about the wrong that PTI faced at the hands of former GHQ leadership that has retired now.

coming to your question and the subject matter of this thread.

Yes.. things are bad. they are so bad and getting worse since the PTI govt was ousted through a GHQ and PDM partnership. our country has been on a downward trajectory for a time longer than the current PDM setup and it has failed to turn the things around or even slow down that trajectory. even worse is the fact that PDM setup in general or Noon league specifically brought in Dar replacing Miftah Ismael purely out of nepotism although Miftah had done all the hard work with IMF but Dar did something similar what Asad Omar did at the beginning of PTI govt and IMF was not impressed with the bluff and called us out and PTI government back then bent backwards to convince IMF for a program and maybe Dars false bravado will be kept in check while the IMF team is visiting and finalizing its package based on its terms. so to the question should army feel proud for bringing PDM in power for the current state of the economy of the country and its reserves? the answer is not NO for the reasons the OP's loaded question is leading to.

the Answer is NO, because realistically its not Army's job to feel proud or unproud about the failure of the Govt (of the past and present) to do keep the economy healthy and progressing. the PDM / PPP/ Noon League has to clarify this why people should vote for their parties in the next elections if they cant fix the mess (they allege was made and left by PTI).

Now , Now, Now, PTI warriors and Cult executioners.... calm yourselves, I can see the rage building up and the spit changing to foam on the sides of your mouths while your jumping on their seats.... I know what you are going to say (and most of yo have already stopped reading just before this paragraph) you will throw your WHATABOUTISM.
with the snide remarks that is it the army's job to record Imran Khan in his private moments and topple PTI government?

Now if you are still with me then I will answer your question. and the answer is

YES, it is PTI's responsibility s well. it had one job, one job which it promised from the top of the containers asking us Pakistanis to vote for it and it will turn the things around and fix the mess Noon league left. but it failed.

The results for its 3 year and few months of Federal government are lackluster. they should've been stunning that PDM despite its alleged incompetence couldn't bring down to the current state of the affairs. Yes it is PTI's fault that it was all hot air and no substance. and brought itself to a point where the army and PDM kicked it out. today PTI still has Government in KPK and has a coalition Govt in Punjab. what are the great examples that it has to share with its voters to show that these provinces are better than the rest of the country?

We are already aware and telling us that Army leadership is corrupt, Army does interference, Justice system is corrupt, civil administration is incompetent, corrupt and compromised due to politicization. PTI can keep telling us that without contesting for a government. it doesn't need to form government for that. its doing a great job telling us we already know.
the point is what it has done so far in KP or Punjab and what did it do during its federal government to resolve everything,. if things are so hopeless in front of GHQ then why waste our time?

As for corruption and cursing PDM. recall how PTI tried to bribe MQM? to stay in power and how it begged and offered ministries but MQM went to a better bidder. it is PI fault that it failed to govern better, failed in keep the international diplomacy in order and pissed off Chinese and Saudis and embarrassed itself in front of Turks and Malaysians. so the army is justified in toppling the PTI government? no of course not but it found out that PTI was no better no matter how much support it got from the army int he beginning and in the end the GHQ decided that its 3rd option experiment failed and it pulled the rug.
bahi ji I don't know the reasons that compels you but respect is very difficult to gain and lost at a whim.

Agriculture

Food delivery service

Machinery

Tractor industry

Textile

Importer/Exporter
Loss of trust with foreign partners that will take decades to regain

Answer to all this:
  • کعبہ والی گھڑی بیچ دی
  • مگر وہ صوبہ سرحد تو پی ٹی آئی کے پاس ھے نا
  • پی ٹی آئی کی بھی تو باجوے نے مد د کی تھی
  • یہ سب اس لیئے ھوا کیونکہ عمران طالبان پر حملوں کے خلاف تھا
Looks like Dar's policy is to maintain a fictitious exchange rate in exchange for a Great Depression. It is a terrible trade off. He should have gone for major restructuring instead of throwing millions of workers under the bus and completely destroy the economy. Once shut down, it will take a long time to revive the businesses and industries as the workers move away. He is converting a debt crisis to complete destruction.

To avoid any complication of arrest and legal delays. This helped Dar sab to assume responsibilities quick and smoothly and start fixing the problems caused by PTI Govt.
What kind of fuckery of justice is this?

PDF has become a political brothel. Honestly it’s depressing reading all these garbage threads.
, as long as there are idiots in pakistan,
the JERNALS WILL NEVER STARVE.

the individuals who are the culprits for this disaster. were celebrated by millions ,

that they will bring the CHANGE

GUESS WHAT. THE CHANGE IS HERE NOW, ENJOY IT. CHUTIAS, YOUTHIAS

PDF--------HAS BECOME, PTI PLATFORM.

What kind of fuckery of justice is this?
i just stated the facts in a very respectful manner.

Why are you still talking about Justice system? Have not you seen, one by one all are coming back and getting clean chit, and we know what happened to NAB.

Back
Top Bottom