What's new

Negative growth - Pak Army backed Shahbaz Sharif has destroyed the country

This reminds me of the problem of anyone who has kids knows so well. ie you decide to get on a road trip somewhere and 30mins in - the kids start asking every 7 minutes "if we are there yet ..".

I keep wanting to ask the members of the forum here if "Pakistan has defaulted yet ????? Pakistan has defaulted yet????? Pakistan has defaulted yet?????"

:-)..

You all are welcome to say "not long to go now son .. not long to go at all ..." ... 😜😉

Well the generals are happy, their bags full of dollars are sent abroad, all their assets are safe. And for the ppl, well they dont really care abt bloody civilians. East india company is doing the job for their masters n receiving medals.

پہنچی وہیں پہ خاک جہاں کا خمیر تھا​

FmHp9mhaUAExkbI

Mere Aziz Ham watno don't worry, we are neutrals and constantly offering Fajr ki namaz for the prosperity of ourselves, ops I mean the country.

You guys need a Government which can implement strong reforms rather than telling stories, until then you will go down from worst to disaster and then to misery.

Generals are hell bent to take this country to the bottom of the hell.

Generals are hell bent to take this country to the bottom of the hell.
We already reached there.
Just declaration rehti k we have finally default.
Phir india tayyar baitha ha anay k liyay, brutal timing of it all

Why would the establishment not let him come in a normal airline rather than send a PAF private jet to receive him? Atleast try to hide they weren’t involved in bringing the crook in.

This was a real duffer move.

Pakistani establishment is drunk on it's power ....cuts corrupt to the core.

Back
Top Bottom