What's new

Nearly 400 Muslim candidates crack IIT-JEE, largest number ever

The whole quota system should be scarped. Instead government should provide better education facilities to the underprivileged, so that they are on equal footing while competing. Quota system is simply wrong and anti competitive

Yes ideally thats how it should be, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

I support the Uniform Civil Code Law... Giving Reservation to People Below Poverty line...

If Poverty Doesnt Come Asking ur Caste or Religion they Why Give Reservation Based on Caste & Religion ...

Yeah .. I support this too

But our ball less shitty government is busy playing Religion based politics

Hindus enjoy 45.5% quota ..
While Muslims just 4.5%
On the other hand Muslim population is 14% in India

If government is giving reserved quota to so called low caste Hindus then Muslims too deserve a quota

Or else better scrap the quota

That 4.5% is sub-quota within 27% OBC quota and according to population proportion of OBC muslims among entire OBC.

well it is a great of india and their diversity .how indian muslims getting progressed .no any country in the map ,where i think minority have such a leap in education field.. well done india it will give u a great unity strength .... if u compare in pakistan where minorities are suppresed not a good thing.where hindus as far as i saw in news even in media they forced to turn in islam ..
even those shuld have proud upon themselves and so called all islamic nation should learn from them and india.
i m chinese but lots of chinese respect india to much at last india have a potent potential in all over the field .. its our political problem which creats hurdles to be on one table ...

Thank You for your words sir :tup:
And What ever you said is absolutely true to the fact .India is the best and the safest country for muslims as well as for the people of every religion in this country... I Can say its a land of oppurtinities for every one irrespect to any community living in india And our strength is our unity between all the communities which exist in maximum ratio in india .

Back to the topic ,,yes its a great achievement appearing and passing out one of the toughest IIT Curricullam but i am against the system of reservations as i believe in merits as an eligibility will help to explore the right candidates for the right job

Quota system in IITs do take a toll.. Already standards have reduced in IIT.. Pass percentage of students in IIT have reduced dramatically in last 4 years...
State schools, NITs and other central institution quota system is ok.. But not for IIT.. Its affecting the standards//...

The same thing is in our Medical college

Last year 12 students failed in my college out of 100 ..
10 were from Reserved caste while only 2 students were from Open caste

Reservations should be scrapped atleast in IITs and Medical colleges

While Muslims just 4.5%

If government is giving reserved quota to so called low caste Hindus then Muslims too deserve a quota

In that case, this article is clearly designed to inflame opinions against Muslims rather than criticize quotas per se.

Reputed institutions must be allowed to maintain their standards, which is the best brains from the countr irrespective of the religion

As long as a person gets good grades while at IIT, how will the employers know or care if they were a quota candidate? Do they look at earlier scores?

Yes, they have a way of knowing a candidate caste. (Ex. surname, background check etc...). Muslims would certainly stand out because, their names are different to Hindus

well it is a great of india and their diversity .how indian muslims getting progressed .no any country in the map ,where i think minority have such a leap in education field.. well done india it will give u a great unity strength .... if u compare in pakistan where minorities are suppresed not a good thing.where hindus as far as i saw in news even in media they forced to turn in islam ..
even those shuld have proud upon themselves and so called all islamic nation should learn from them and india.
i m chinese but lots of chinese respect india to much at last india have a potent potential in all over the field .. its our political problem which creats hurdles to be on one table ...

Good to hear some good words from Chinese

The best way is to make everybody irrespective of caste or religion competitive. This can be done my better primary and secondary education system. Government instead of introducing quota system should improve the primary and secondary education system.

While Muslims just 4.5%

better scrap the quota

Fcuk ur Secularist India & Fcuk Reservation to Both Hindus & Muslims ...

I hate ur Constitution which doesnt Treat every Indian Equally... U people have Named the Country India which is the Name that invaders like European & Arabs used to call Bharat...

So i say Fcuk the name India... I am from open Catergory & i have seen hundreds of Indians Hindus who r Below poverty line but Dont get any such privilege ... But u useless r proud of the Vote Bank politics played by Rascals ...

U wanna know the Difference then let me tell U... When a Hindu passes No tells a Indian Hindu passed out its just Said a Indian Passed out BUT when a Muslim passes out ur Government says Indian Muslim passed out... That the Difference between U & me... i am Just a Bharatiya But ur a Bharatiya Muslim...

U people will never integrate with Bharat Cozz u like People Calling u with ur Religion or Caste But thats not in my case...

Hey,listen Kid,,no need to cry

lolz...u don't even know my religion...and u r fighting for nothing

This quota system has fked india.These vote looters will do anything for this.
Every indian must be treated equally.You are dividing public on the bases of quota.
i belong to minority but i dont want quota at all.

Hey,listen Kid,,no need to cry

lolz...u don't even know my religion...and u r fighting for nothing
Kid LOL... When u where Peeing in ur Dipper i start Masturbating Watching My neighbor ... Now Guess whats my Age... :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom