What's new

Nawaz, Maryum, Safdar all released

I don't get the celebrations by the party. They will be going back to jail. Or they can return the looted money.
Sab apna apna rate lagwa rahey hain

Nah, pehle kya khaak pata tha mujhe kuch bhi, it was due to IK that I started following politics. now I have started learning things slowly slowly...
Tension na lo jani bhai sab bata dey ga baki batein jigars bata dein gay
@PakSword @BHarwana :D

hashmi.jpg

Javed Hashmi, a former PML-N member who quit the party for Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf, also reached Adiala jail after Nawaz's release orders but was reportedly not allowed to enter.

If only there were more men like Mumtaz Qadri. Then we'd have accountability in Pakistan.

I thought he will resist against the state , but ..... poor guy ..

safdar.jpg

I know I will be chewed out in this forum but... I kind of welcome this. Not that I ever voted for any Muslim Leagues but even I could see that all the pre-poll movings and shakings for the last one year was geared toward cutting PMLN to the size, installing PTI, and, once PTI was firmly in place, removing some of the bitterness by releasing PMLN leaders.

Let the cases/references continue as a Sword of Damocles over ALL but let's also move forward and let PTI govern without the distractions of trying Musharraf, Nawaz Sharif, Zardari, MQM leaders and many others. There is NO appreciable amount of the so-called 'Looted' moneys coming back. Conserve what's already in the country and STOP the flow of capital out of the country.

MOVE ON! Yes, in Pakistani style: 'Mitti Pao'. NRO #2.

PS. The only harsh political move I'd suggest: Impose Governor's Rule in Sindh if they don't really behave soon.

Lol, jumping the gun way too early dear.
capt qamar zaman ch--------- realy fuccked nab according to nawaz sharif wishes

i remember when qamar zaman was called in supreme court for hudaibiaya mills case
he showed the middel finger to justice azmat and justice nisar--
he said he will not appeal hudaibiaya mills even if ordered...

JUSTICE BABA -- KUCH OO REHAM KAROO NEEFA POWDERI KOO BE BAIL DOO

Haha you are jazbati wait and watch :D
This is just the start
@Tameem This is a win for justice for PMLN or something else?

Your leadership's trust is restored in judiciary and what not dear or are you guys still scared of the gravity of their crimes?

I'm sure Nawaz will now call Hassan and Hussain and Dar to come back and face the trials :enjoy:.

Back
Top Bottom