What's new

Nawaz, Maryum, Safdar all released

I know I will be chewed out in this forum but... I kind of welcome this. Not that I ever voted for any Muslim Leagues but even I could see that all the pre-poll movings and shakings for the last one year was geared toward cutting PMLN to the size, installing PTI, and, once PTI was firmly in place, removing some of the bitterness by releasing PMLN leaders.

Let the cases/references continue as a Sword of Damocles over ALL but let's also move forward and let PTI govern without the distractions of trying Musharraf, Nawaz Sharif, Zardari, MQM leaders and many others. There is NO appreciable amount of the so-called 'Looted' moneys coming back. Conserve what's already in the country and STOP the flow of capital out of the country.

MOVE ON! Yes, in Pakistani style: 'Mitti Pao'. NRO #2.

PS. The only harsh political move I'd suggest: Impose Governor's Rule in Sindh if they don't really behave soon.
That is one way to look at things but what you say has no solid evidence
Biasness of IHC was known to all its just a continuation of old policies you are free to give it your own spin or form theories wilder than the fake milk is saazish of yahodis to decrease population growth of Muslims :D

I know I will be chewed out in this forum but... I kind of welcome this. Not that I ever voted for any Muslim Leagues but even I could see that all the pre-poll movings and shakings for the last one year was geared toward cutting PMLN to the size, installing PTI, and, once PTI was firmly in place, removing some of the bitterness by releasing PMLN leaders.

Let the cases/references continue as a Sword of Damocles over ALL but let's also move forward and let PTI govern without the distractions of trying Musharraf, Nawaz Sharif, Zardari, MQM leaders and many others. There is NO appreciable amount of the so-called 'Looted' moneys coming back. Conserve what's already in the country and STOP the flow of capital out of the country.

PS. The only harsh political move I'd suggest: Impose Governor's Rule in Sindh if they don't really behave soon.

you summed it up-------100% true

JUST BRING 1 PLATOON OF HITLERS -SS
PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED IN DAYS---

In the realm of unconfirmed news, Mian has made an offer to return some of the assets to Pakistan for passage out of Pakistan.

Authenticity of the news is not verified but can there be any doubt? If he does offer to do that where will poojari of mian stand?

Sameeee.

I am not surprised. I strongly feel this case would be reserved and PMLn trolled :D

we may never know what the devil thinks............

but i hope its a trap for hussan and hussain- to come to pakistan and get bail..
like papa mama and dada jee got today.........

peanuts are thrown to catch the monkeys............

some cheese to catch these british rats

If this is the thought process might as well have continued with the same garbage as before. There is no point in electing a party which promises dramatic change yet justice is nowhere to be found.

I think Nawaz Sharif's freedom will be very short-lived though.

but i hope its a trap for hussan and hussain- to come to pakistan and get bail..

The money or his kids are not coming back he is going back to jail and will be jn jail for a long time rest of the story is just a story

In the realm of unconfirmed news, Mian has made an offer to return some of the assets to Pakistan for passage out of Pakistan.

Authenticity of the news is not verified but can there be any doubt? If he does offer to do that where will poojari of mian stand?

if ever there is an agreement of this sort--------- it cant be written on paper

main would never admitt his crime-------- he would be busted till hell

If this is the thought process might as well have continued with the same garbage as before. There is no point in electing a party which promises dramatic change yet justice isbahrd to be found.
Thats a theory inline with the yahodi saajish narrative :D

Keep the memes ready...

Khana, khana, khana... Beti ki maa aur khawand ki biwi abhi faut huwi he. Baap beti ko khaane ki pari je. Suwar Sharif family.
What do expect from the exalted supreme leadership of @Tameem who on the death of Kulsoom Nawaz, don't even forget to do "threading eyebrows" as in Daughter and "color his hair" as in grieving husband. The same lot who never forget to tag their photographers along when ever they meet their old mother.

Just wait till tomorrow and you shall see them taking blessings as usual on camera, lol.

Sab dekhaway ki nazr ho chuka hay inn ka Deen, iman aur izzat...chori karo, maal banao, dheet bano aur bayg#arat...that's MakafateAmal for you.

The money or his kids are not coming back he is going back to jail and will be jn jail for a long time rest of the story is just a story

well maybe i will tag you in december-- with some good news of monkeys comming home--
till december nawaz will be here n there----- every where

NAB should be beaten really hard. All the incompetent employees and sifarishi tola who didn't meet the merit should be fired immediately. Corrupt officers should be removed and jailed. Time has come for the NAB to be overhauled and revamped. Test time of PTI and IK has began from today.

Back
Top Bottom