What's new

Nawaz, Maryum, Safdar all released

I just love it when awaam is made chutia on name of justice...

Next stop.london.....this game is for transgender justic...
Myriam will stay in pakistan..take over pml.n
Imran khan joker will not even last a year now...he sold alot or bullshit to public.. justice.merit.qualification. bla bla bla

They asked khalai maklooq

Lol, jumping the gun way too early dear.

Bhai asal mein IK ke PM banne ke baad I was very satisfied and didn't follow the news much.

Yes
I kept a close eye on IHC from the day they banned Valentines day they sold an anti army molvi image
Did you know Justice Shaukat Aziz Siddiqui was lawyer of Molana Abdul Aziz urf mullah burki :D?

One thing is proven after this verdict. The level of corruption is extreme in Pakistan. When you have people at the highest level being part of such a rigged system there is simply no escape. How can a man like Nawaz Sharif escape justice after so many guilt verdicts is mindboggling.

I hate to say this, but hope is very very far for Pakistan. Imran Khan can try his best, but change won't be forthcoming at all. These thieves have rigged the system.

and everyone is thinking we will bring back ishaq dar from uk

ghar ka choor - choori nain pakar sakta----

choori beh hooi
choori be majood
magar qazi namajood

I am waiting for faisla to be reversed then I will watch the reactions :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:
Wjth the shitty excuse they gave on forgery it will be easy maximum 20 hearings and i am being very generous so at best they are out till December :D

NAB leader is strong , but NAB staff is all PMLn selected crew. NAB prosecution intentionally screwed up the case.

jee NAB leader kider seh aya tha----------- saudia seh?

Did you know Justice Shaukat Aziz Siddiqui was lawyer of Molana Abdul Aziz urf mullah burki :D?
Nah, pehle kya khaak pata tha mujhe kuch bhi, it was due to IK that I started following politics. now I have started learning things slowly slowly...

Wjth the shitty excuse they gave on forgery it will be easy maximum 20 hearings and i am being very generous so at best they are out till December :D
I don't get the celebrations by the party. They will be going back to jail. Or they can return the looted money.

jee NAB leader kider seh aya tha----------- saudia seh?
When subordinates fail to perform , when army refuse to fight then Gen can't do anything. But may be its part of some deal. Remember Imran in Saudia ..

Back
Top Bottom