What's new

Nawaz, Maryum, Safdar all released

What does high court granting navaz bail has got anything to do with pressure on pti govt ?
Nothing just rung bazi :D
Justice Siddiqui ney faisla dey diya ab Justice Nisar ki bari hy

Even the murder convicts do get out of jail on bail so what's surprising in his case?

Such a high profile case handled so poorly. Unless this was what was intended from the beginning.

What does high court granting navaz bail has got anything to do with pressure on pti govt ?
by- by imran -------------------u r going to fall noose down-- just because of you wrong decisions,,,,,,,,,,no merit. no experience, no qualifications you hired all the garbage of other parties-

no=== he will be gone on health reason to uk----and become another altaf hussain

and myriam rani will bring havoc to baba imran khan..........

I don’t think Maryam has what it takes. Plus shehbaz won’t accept it

IHC just announced their release.

Although 2 references are still there but Marium and Safdar are not nominated in those 2 references so at the end of the day she got a clean chit.
But it has already cost them the election.

Then don't worry. Thousands upon thousands are turning 18 every year do compare the voting turn out of 2013 and 2018 elections in favour of pti.
People are losing shit over this?
DnduV4MW0AE_Y1s

Dude this would be cake walk in SC

But it has already cost them the election.
And they are slowly fading away

Nothing just rung bazi :D
Justice Siddiqui ney faisla dey diya ab Justice Nisar ki bari hy[/QUOTE

realy
no - thought that 10 yrs jailed sentance could be bailed

all the future cases will be handled by same prcident

mubrak hoo - sub chooron kooo

by- by imran -------------------u r going to fall noose down-- just because of you wrong decisions,,,,,,,,,,no merit. no experience, no qualifications you hired all the garbage of other parties-
He didn't win earlier coz of your vote right? So plz take this rona dhona else where and do some thing productive for this state

People are losing shit over this?
DnduV4MW0AE_Y1s

Dude this would be cake walk in SC

And they are slowly fading away
Politicial affiliations - - - - but we respect and accept his lordship's verdict

He didn't win earlier coz of your vote right? So plz take this rona dhona else where and do some thing productive for this state

i dint vote for nawaz - nor imran --------- i voted for justice

I don’t think Maryam has what it takes. Plus shehbaz won’t accept it

oh she real has a lot ---- she can take

Nope all were expecting relief by IHC atleast all who knew it you can see my old comments about IHC and its molvi justice siddiqui the game would be and was always going to be made in SC

i dint vote for nawaz - nor imran --------- i voted for justice
Guess what you ain't getting justice, no ordinary souls could handle the ramifications. I leave it at that

Back
Top Bottom