What's new

Nawaz, Maryum, Safdar all released

Nawaz did corruption, but there was never any concrete proof. Would have been laughed out of most courtrooms.

Nawaz isn't stupid, corruption krni ati hai in ko
wow and you feeling proud on nawaz for that and u talk about islam. Internal corruption can not be cure.

Haha you are jazbati wait and watch :D
This is just the start
Is it a marathon race???
Wait n see
Wait n see
I am 60 ys old
I have seen alot...u may become blind what i seen.heard.and witnessed....
You can wait and see...i am very happy with this bandar tamasha...

You really like to make shit up dont you :D

SC mein jana hy ganjay dobara adiyala pohanchana hy :D
You need to understand courts and their biases you didnt notice them when everyone was celebrating
Shit seems to be main menu...just before xthe horrible dessart..you will be eating in 2nd week of november

Pakistan is a joke. I am now convinced all this has been a staged drama. All of this has been done to pressurize the Sharif family--not for actual justice. Now is seems like a deal has been made. What a joke of a country.

Is it a marathon race???
Wait n see
Wait n see
I am 60 ys old
I have seen alot...u may become blind what i seen.heard.and witnessed....
You can wait and see...i am very happy with this bandar tamasha...
Well i can put your lack of knowledge as the reason for your(frequent) outbursts

Pakistan is a joke. I am now convinced all this has been a staged drama. All of this has been done to pressurize the Sharif family--not for actual justice. Now is seems like a deal has been made. What a joke of a country.
Even the murder convicts do get out of jail on bail so what's surprising in his case?

So it is back to square one now?

Wow just fvcking wow.

This is seriously corrupt and ugly this country has become. The whole world knows how corrupt this man is.

i think pti govt is under pressure.they have taken tough and wrong decisions of increasing fuel and electricity prices and to avoid oppositionn strong resistance they release nawa

Back
Top Bottom