What's new

National Shooter becomes victim of love jihad.

Nowadays churches acts more like a business organization...They are the very first ones that should have been under the strict control of government....A self proclaimed bishop of an independent church in Kerala owns a worth of around 3000 crores...whats his source??..No one knows about it...They are the real vultures who are preying the blind beliefs of innocent followers....

hahaha..but its is a valid point...???
Hehe. Actually the Haider guy (son in law) is a decent guy. Plus his daughter has not converted to his faith - they got married under the Special Marriage Act. The best way to get married; no stupid conversions; no bs.

Another Christian eyeing temple money. No surprise. Your churches should have been under the control of govt of India, then you would have know not to speak from your behind.

Huh? Is this your reply? I asked for betterment of your people not people of other religion.. Or you can keep it safe in your lockers, but dont whine about Hinduism in danger..

Benefits, Uniform civil code,Peace, no fake conversion drama etc.

What benefits? what peace? What makes you think that declaring India a Hindu nation will bring peace?? Uniform civil code can be achieved even with out a Hindu nation.. Just need political willpower..

No Fake Ngo's sent by foreign powers to wreak havoc on the basis of religion.

They will simple choose another way..
No more riots because of secularism.

There were no riot because of secularism.. Just hardcore fanatics from every religion spreading their venom and brainwashing youth.. Its not limited to any single religion..

People will be chosen based on merit not on reservation since law applies equally to all.

Again, it only need political will power.. Most of the reservations give advantages to low caste Hindus mainly..

Minorities can live in peace and not try to bully majority which results in conflicts most of the time.

You seriously believe it?? Its like what Jinnah dreamed about Pakistan while creating it and look at the plight of the minorities there..

Hindu kingdoms were Hindu Rasthras yet they didnt have riots nor did they forcibly try to convert someone or committ genocide.
As in Hindu Philosophy there is no conversion so everyone minds their own business, only Abrahamic religions believe in conversion to swell their ranks and anihilate the other religion by Attrition.
Such concepts wont have a place in hindu rasthra.Everyone will be free to practice their religion though as Sanatana Dharam followers SIkhs,buddhists,jains etc. are at peace with one another likewise will be applied for Abrahamic religions in Hindu Rasthra.
Good Enough? or want more?

Do tell me how people were treated in the name of caste in those Hindu rashtra.. Our own state history states that lower caste women were not allowed to cover their breasts.. There were rituals like Sati.. The concept of conversions were not in Hindu religion because was a strict caste code.. You didnt want any low caste to become a brahmin or vice versa.. Now try again and tell me what is the benefit of declaring India a Hindu nation??

Last edited:
Huh? Is this your reply? I asked for betterment of your people not people of other religion.. Or you can keep it safe in your lockers, but dont whine about Hinduism in danger..

As people have repeatedly told you most of the temples are under govt control which means the govt controls the money flow. When the govt is taking away all the money how is the temple supposed to work for the people? Hell, even the pujaris barely survive.

Last edited:
Another Christian eyeing temple money. No surprise. Your churches should have been under the control of govt of India, then you would have know not to speak from your behind.
They have been eyeing our wealth for ages.
Now Dr Swamy has begun a battle to free Temples from government.

Nothing to do with religion. Just their mentality which always proves to be harmful for the nation.

There were people from other religion also betray this nation.. Do not accuse them collectively.. We have people like A.P.J Abdul Kalam and many others show there are patriotic to this nation..

As people have repeated told you most of the temples are under govt control which means the govt controls the money flow. When the govt is taking away all the money how is the temple supposed to work for the people? Hell, even the pujaris barely survive.

Only @sarthak Ganguly mentioned it to me.. You on the other hand trying to take a dig at my religion.. Why dont you guys ask the government to handover the power to the devotees? I am not sure why government is involved in religious matters as if they had nothing to do.. We as a secular nation should separate religion from politics..

Last edited:
Only @sarthak Ganguly mentioned it to me.. You on the other hand trying to take a dig at my religion.. Why dont you guys ask the government to handover the power to the devotees? I am not sure why government is involved in religious matters as if they had nothing to do.. We as a secular nation should separate religion from politics..

Cmon these issue has been discussed many times. People are aware of many cases going on in the courts to free the temple admin from govt control. Then a rice Christian will come and tell Hindus, see your temples are not doing anything for you, so please come to Jesus. How do you think the church became the largest owner of land in India after the govt of India when barely 2 centuries ago the temples were the biggest land owners?

Cmon these issue has been discussed many times. People are aware of many cases going on in the courts to free the temple admin from govt control. Then a rice Christian will come and tell Hindus, see your temples are not doing anything for you, so please come to Jesus. How do you think the church became the largest owner of land in India after the govt of India when barely 2 centuries ago the temples were the biggest land owners?

Red part pure speculation from those who wanted brainwash youth to hate every other religion..

Bold part, I know there are Evangelical societies who convert people by offering food but dont you think you are going overboard with these kind of statements??

Red part pure speculation from those who wanted brainwash youth to hate every other religion..

Bold part, I know there are Evangelical societies who convert people by offering food but dont you think you are going overboard with these kind of statements??

No I am not going overboard since what you said in your opening remark about temple wealth is exactly the kind of things Rice Christians have been telling the poor Hindus. Next, it is not speculation that the church is the largest property owner in India after the govt of India.

Also evangelical societies are not a rare phenomenon, they have been converting entire coastal India, so for you to act innocent as if these are immaterial is Christian chicanery at the best.

Also first mend your own pastors and bishops and fathers who have been hollering about the Devils Hindus are worshiping before pointing fingers at Hindus for invoking hate for Christians.

No I am not going overboard since what you said in your opening remark about temple wealth is exactly the kind of things Rice Christians have been telling the poor Hindus. Next, it is not speculation that the church is the largest property owner in India after the govt of India.

Also evangelical societies are not a rare phenomenon, they have been converting entire coastal India, so for you to act innocent as if these are immaterial is Christian chicanery at the best.

Also first mend your own pastors and bishops and fathers who have been hollering about the Devils Hindus are worshiping before pointing fingers at Hindus for invoking hate for Christians.

Apart from your usual rant, there is nothing new here.. Your hatred is so full that a normal discussion is impossible with you.. Good luck with making India a Hindu rashtra

Apart from your usual rant, there is nothing new here.. Your hatred is so full that a normal discussion is impossible with you.. Good luck with making India a Hindu rashtra

Yup, people telling you truth about your own organizations are all ranting. At least @abjktu has the intellectual honesty to admit the wrong Christians are involved in. You are a rank coward. Run away now.

Actually in the long term evangelicals have caused a lot of bad name for their respective faiths. In almost all cases I found the newly converted tribals in Chattisgarh and Odissa continue to worship Christ just as another Hindu deity! Almost all of them reverted overnight! Plus some evangelicals have a holier than thou attitude that does not help the tribals.

In several areas we did this for example - A Presbitherian (did not know what that was :( ) community built a school and made a condition that for kids to study there, the family must be a Christian. So the locals converted, were given cakes and pudding (a delicacy for anyone, especially for such dirt poor and neglected people) to send kids to school. We just built another school, but without any condition - anyone could study, affiliated to the State Board. After two months almost all kids(95%) switched to this school of ours and the Christian school was converted into a guest house! The villagers have returned to their own practices once again. Only now they don't have much respect for the Christians. Which is unfair considering that they saw probably some of the most narrow minded of Christians in their lives who would restrict education on the lines of faith. Had they not kept any condition on entry, many would have genuinely liked to have faith in the new way, but imposing ideas on poor but proud tribals usually do not work.

For this reason we run into clashes with Maoists as well. We are always underfunded and we are never able to pay up the 'taxes' the 'Liberated Governments' imposed. On the other hand, the evangelicals were rich and enjoyed good rapport.

Pls dont take this as a criticism of the Christians of India but the evangelical activity that even and often indulges in inter Christian conflicts (Protestant/Presbith. vs Catholics etc), who are actually (as you already know) are not driven by faith in God but pure narrow business interests, trying to meet and exceed quotas of converts.

Chop his willy off.
Nooooooooo. No sympathies for him, but still.... :unsure: Arrest and a sentence of 10 to 14 years should suffice.

Yup, people telling you truth about your own organizations are all ranting. At least @abjktu has the intellectual honesty to admit the wrong Christians are involved in. You are a rank coward. Run away now.
Actually @seiko has a similar opinion.

Actually in the long term evangelicals have caused a lot of bad name for their respective faiths. In almost all cases I found the newly converted tribals in Chattisgarh and Odissa continue to worship Christ just as another Hindu deity! Almost all of them reverted overnight! Plus some evangelicals have a holier than thou attitude that does not help the tribals.

In several areas we did this for example - A Presbitherian (did not know what that was :( ) community built a school and made a condition that for kids to study there, the family must be a Christian. So the locals converted, were given cakes and pudding (a delicacy for anyone, especially for such dirt poor and neglected people) to send kids to school. We just built another school, but without any condition - anyone could study, affiliated to the State Board. After two months almost all kids(95%) switched to this school of ours and the Christian school was converted into a guest house! The villagers have returned to their own practices once again. Only now they don't have much respect for the Christians. Which is unfair considering that they saw probably some of the most narrow minded of Christians in their lives who would restrict education on the lines of faith. Had they not kept any condition on entry, many would have genuinely liked to have faith in the new way, but imposing ideas on poor but proud tribals usually do not work.

For this reason we run into clashes with Maoists as well. We are always underfunded and we are never able to pay up the 'taxes' the 'Liberated Governments' imposed. On the other hand, the evangelicals were rich and enjoyed good rapport.

Pls dont take this as a criticism of the Christians of India but the evangelical activity that even and often indulges in inter Christian conflicts (Protestant/Presbith. vs Catholics etc), who are actually (as you already know) are not driven by faith in God but pure narrow business interests, trying to meet and exceed quotas of converts.

No I am taking it in a good sense also mate.. I have heard news about this kind of conversion in North India and many states and believe me if you look into my past records, you can see me criticise these kind of actions.. I am not a supporter of these kind of things.. that is why I said, Hindu organisations should work for the welfare of their own people because, it will stop these kind of conversion to an extent.. Most of the people convert because of poverty and hunger not because of belief.. And as a Christian I am saying this, its against my beliefs.. Its morally wrong to take advantage of some one's hunger and poverty..

Back
Top Bottom