What's new

National Shooter becomes victim of love jihad.

We have people like A.P.J Abdul Kalam and many others show there are patriotic to this nation..
APJ abdul kalam was a namesake Muslim. He read vedas and ramyana. He was a vegetarian. Muslims always prove that their loyalty lies towards either Saudi/Iran/Pakistan/Ummah.

Also @Indrani - if possible pls do visit and try a bit to donate some money to any of the charities working in the tribal belt between Chattisgarh and Sambalpur in Odisha. The poverty is so immense, it breaks the hardest heart. The people eat anything - absolutely anything. Even insects and other vegetables that we consider inedible. In the early years the State neglected them, now that the State wants to rectify, the Maoists object.

Now, the Maoist influence is waning, so it is a good time to visit once and spend one week in some Government bungalow. It was a very tormenting experience for me - I don't blame the people there for saying ay to anyone promising them a better life.

Actually in the long term evangelicals have caused a lot of bad name for their respective faiths. In almost all cases I found the newly converted tribals in Chattisgarh and Odissa continue to worship Christ just as another Hindu deity! Almost all of them reverted overnight! Plus some evangelicals have a holier than thou attitude that does not help the tribals.

In several areas we did this for example - A Presbitherian (did not know what that was :( ) community built a school and made a condition that for kids to study there, the family must be a Christian. So the locals converted, were given cakes and pudding (a delicacy for anyone, especially for such dirt poor and neglected people) to send kids to school. We just built another school, but without any condition - anyone could study, affiliated to the State Board. After two months almost all kids(95%) switched to this school of ours and the Christian school was converted into a guest house! The villagers have returned to their own practices once again. Only now they don't have much respect for the Christians. Which is unfair considering that they saw probably some of the most narrow minded of Christians in their lives who would restrict education on the lines of faith. Had they not kept any condition on entry, many would have genuinely liked to have faith in the new way, but imposing ideas on poor but proud tribals usually do not work.

For this reason we run into clashes with Maoists as well. We are always underfunded and we are never able to pay up the 'taxes' the 'Liberated Governments' imposed. On the other hand, the evangelicals were rich and enjoyed good rapport.

Pls dont take this as a criticism of the Christians of India but the evangelical activity that even and often indulges in inter Christian conflicts (Protestant/Presbith. vs Catholics etc), who are actually (as you already know) are not driven by faith in God but pure narrow business interests, trying to meet and exceed quotas of converts.

Nooooooooo. No sympathies for him, but still.... :unsure: Arrest and a sentence of 10 to 14 years should suffice.

Actually @seiko has a similar opinion.

No he does not. Also there is a reason majority of the Christian nations are turning atheist with education or turning towards Indic faiths. You cannot be a Christian and live a normal life without being a hypocrite. So all your trying to be sympathetic to how it is unfair the tribals got a wrong view of Christianity is bullshit. They got the right view of the religion and its preachers.

No I am taking it in a good sense also mate.. I have heard news about this kind of conversion in North India and many states and believe me if you look into my past records, you can see me criticise these kind of actions.. I am not a supporter of these kind of things.. that is why I said, Hindu organisations should work for the welfare of their own people because, it will stop these kind of conversion to an extent.. Most of the people convert because of poverty and hunger not because of belief.. And as a Christian I am saying this, its against my beliefs.. Its morally wrong to take advantage of some one's hunger and poverty..

That is bullshit. That has been Christian history for the past 2000 years and it is not against your faith at all.

Last edited:
No I am taking it in a good sense also mate.. I have heard news about this kind of conversion in North India and many states and believe me if you look into my past records, you can see me criticise these kind of actions.. I am not a supporter of these kind of things.. that is why I said, Hindu organisations should work for the welfare of their own people because, it will stop these kind of conversion to an extent.. Most of the people convert because of poverty and hunger not because of belief.. And as a Christian I am saying this, its against my beliefs.. Its morally wrong to take advantage of some one's hunger and poverty..
Totally agreed. For example - I will honestly admit, though Indrani may court martial me (no offence Indrani, just pulling thy leg), but this conversion, return etc is something I don't have my heart in.

There were some people in the RSS who looked down upon the tribals for converting so quickly and en masse. Only when they went there in May, in the scorching heat and wandered without good food and proper water did they understand the situation. I went there in 2010 and it was a pathetic place then. Heard there have been some improvement (social improvement), but then I was a college guy, now working ...so not much time. :( Honestly I also don't feel very excited to see such poverty existing there, so somewhat scared to see hopes dashed when and if I go again. All this India is Great etc feels so foreign in that belt.

No he does not. Also there is a reason majority of the Christian nations are turn atheist with education or turning towards Indic faiths. You cannot be a Christian and live a normal life without being a hypocrite. So all your trying to be sympathetic to how it is unfair the tribals got a wrong view of Christianity is bullshit. They got the right view of the religion and its preachers.

That is bullshit. That has been Christian history for the past 2000 years and it is not against your faith at all.
Actually there are plenty of Christians who have helped me have a more wide opinion. My perception differs from that of yours. In fact in many places these very Christians, especially along the coastal belt in Odisha gave us the information about the evangelicals who even used to blackmail them! But for their help, it would not have been possible to even track down the tribes in the jungles, that we knew nothing about. Our local drivers on hire were all Animist/Christians for generations, yet they fully supported us. There was only one hospital in the area and when some suffered from diarrhoea he was taken there and guess what - it was a Christian trust! We did build two more health centers for smaller remedies.

So I can't be dishonest and paint everyone with the same brush because my experience has been different.

Last edited:
Also @Indrani - if possible pls do visit and try a bit to donate some money to any of the charities working in the tribal belt between Chattisgarh and Sambalpur in Odisha. The poverty is so immense, it breaks the hardest heart. The people eat anything - absolutely anything. Even insects and other vegetables that we consider inedible. In the early years the State neglected them, now that the State wants to rectify, the Maoists object.

Now, the Maoist influence is waning, so it is a good time to visit once and spend one week in some Government bungalow. It was a very tormenting experience for me - I don't blame the people there for saying ay to anyone promising them a better life.

That is strange. Do they not have ration benefits like in TN and other places?

Send me a PM, will talk about charities.

APJ abdul kalam was a namesake Muslim. He read vedas and ramyana. He was a vegetarian. Muslims always prove that their loyalty lies towards either Saudi/Iran/Pakistan/Ummah.
Irrelevant actually. He is Indian. His culture is Indian. He can put many of us to shame with his knowledge in the Vedas or Gita etc. :D

That is strange. Do they not have ration benefits like in TN and other places?

Send me a PM, will talk about charities.
On paper they have everything. I will also tell you this - true story. The only major continuous employment they have is from felling trees for contractors working illegally. It's illegal because most of the areas are reserve forests. In any case the amount paid for a days work was pathetic 4 years ago even. In some cases they were paid 5 rupees each and a meal that can make the food in jails look good. Even then the money was sometimes given like this - tear apart a ten rupee note and give the halves!

There is a reason for this - such tender was accepted by local shops because it was widely used. Secondly they have a lower incentive to leave the area. Because outside the very area, such notes have no value. Maoists also had their own red currency as well - all to dominate and control the local economy. Considerable money is there in the wood business and at minimal, nay, practically no cost. Also I would suggest not to cross with some contractor there - they have links with Maoists and are always and I mean always armed.

Actually there are plenty of Christians who have helped me have a more wide opinion. My perception differs from that of yours. In fact in many places these very Christians, especially along the coastal belt in Odisha gave us the information about the evangelicals who even used to blackmail them! But for their help, it would not have been possible to even track down the tribes in the jungles, that we knew nothing about. Our local drivers on hire were all Animist/Christians for generations, yet they fully supported us. There was only one hospital in the area and when some suffered from diarrhoea he was taken there and guess what - it was a Christian trust! We did build two more health centers for smaller remedies.
So I can't be dishonest and paint everyone with the same brush because my experience has been different.

Yo, where were the funds for Hindus to do anything anywhere? The temples are under govt control. The media was under marxist/communist control. 90% of India was dirty poor. So the only ones flooding in money because of the rupee-dollar differential were the evangelicals for causes other than humanity. So it is natural they built their schools and hospitals and got their souls. Even today most have barely manage to keep their head above the flood line of inflation. Also the marxists love of tribals and wish to keep them as tribals was responsible for the state of affairs of the Eastern states. Do not go about blaming Hindus for everything.

Muslims masquerading as Hindus is not an isolated incident.

Hinduguy is a muslim masquerading as a Hindu in PDF :lol: .............I wonder if he has lied to his wife too ?

But the day and age of women getting tarnished for life is long gone ...............there will be a queue of eligible bachelors waiting to marry her this time. She is young, good looking and a reputed sports person from a Royal Family.

The husband and his family is now looking at economic ruin and a LONG time in Jail :devil:
pink panther 2 ???

Ohh please, just because he read Vedas and Ramayana, does not make him any less Muslim.. What about Abdul Hamid?? What about other countless soldiers who died for this country and still serving this country??

Yo, where were the funds for Hindus to do anything anywhere? The temples are under govt control. The media was under marxist/communist control. 90% of India was dirty poor. So the only ones flooding in money because of the rupee-dollar differential were the evangelicals for causes other than humanity. So it is natural they built their schools and hospitals and got their souls. Even today most have barely manage to keep their head above the flood line of inflation. Also the marxists love of tribals and wish to keep them as tribals was responsible for the state of affairs of the Eastern states. Do not go about blaming Hindus for everything.
No Indrani, not blaming anyone. Just the fact that their condition is far too wretched for comfort. The State had failed before. And now when the State wishes to rectify the civil rights guardians (far left) comes to the rescue.

Yup, people telling you truth about your own organizations are all ranting. At least @abjktu has the intellectual honesty to admit the wrong Christians are involved in. You are a rank coward. Run away now.

:lol::lol::lol: yup.. Running away from the great Hindu liberator..

Ohh please, just because he read Vedas and Ramayana, does not make him any less Muslim.. What about Abdul Hamid?? What about other countless soldiers who died for this country and still serving this country??
Don't worry, I have read the Quran, does not make me a Muslim. :D Tried reading the New Testament. No offence, could not finish...felt it was too boring. :(

Plus Kalam is no mere mortal. He is more Indian than me. I won't be surprised if he knows about Indian epics and culture more than me. In fact I am sure he does. His faith is irrelevant in this matter.

Ohh please enlighten with what you know about my faith.. All you know about what Sanghis feeds you..

Don't worry, I have read the Quran, does not make me a Muslim. :D Tried reading the New Testament. No offence, could not finish...felt it was too boring. :(

None taken, its boring.. :D :D Old testament have more stories.. New teatament is all about Jesus..

On paper they have everything. I will also tell you this - true story. The only major continuous employment they have is from felling trees for contractors working illegally. It's illegal because most of the areas are reserve forests. In any case the amount paid for a days work was pathetic 4 years ago even. In some cases they were paid 5 rupees each and a meal that can make the food in jails look good. Even then the money was sometimes given like this - tear apart a ten rupee note and give the halves!
There is a reason for this - such tender was accepted by local shops because it was widely used. Secondly they have a lower incentive to leave the area. Because outside the very area, such notes have no value. Maoists also had their own red currency as well - all to dominate and control the local economy. Considerable money is there in the wood business and at minimal, nay, practically no cost. Also I would suggest not to cross with some contractor there - they have links with Maoists and are always and I mean always armed.

I do not buy it that they have lower incentive to leave that area because of torn notes. Not all notes would be torn. Yeah they would not want to leave those areas because that is the way they have lived for centuries and have no idea about the outside world and the fear of the unknown could keep them in the forest. Kick the human right activists out of every single area, and then most places will automatically get better.

:lol::lol::lol: yup.. Running away from the great Hindu liberator..

That is exactly what you were doing. Accusing others of hate when it is your own people who started the game. Go and laugh at your people before you have the guts to come and face the Hindus.

Plus Kalam is no mere mortal. He is more Indian than me. I won't be surprised if he knows about Indian epics and culture more than me. In fact I am sure he does. His faith is irrelevant in this matter.

So what has your reading of Quran taught you? Has it convinced you of humanism? Are you converting now?

Last edited:
That is exactly what you were doing. Accusing others of hate when it is your own people who started the game. Go and laugh at your people before you have the guts to come and face the Hindus.

Ohh please rather than brainwashing youth to fight against other religion why dont you Sanghis concentrated on the welfare of your own people.. There are large number of people who need food and shelter.. Try to help them out rather than whining about other religions..

Back
Top Bottom