What's new

National Shooter becomes victim of love jihad.

Ohh please enlighten with what you know about my faith.. All you know about what Sanghis feeds you..

LOL. What should I know about your faith? Your Nicene creed where every human is born a sinner and needs to find salvation in Christ because he died for our sins? Or how god only created Adam and Eve and all humanity was born from them by marrying their brothers and sisters in a huge incestual orgy.

As of yet I am not a part of any organization nor have I attended any Sangh meet, so do not know if I have ever been fed anything by them.

Ohh please rather than brainwashing youth to fight against other religion why dont you Sanghis concentrated on the welfare of your own people.. There are large number of people who need food and shelter.. Try to help them out rather than whining about other religions..

RSS does more good work than you will ever know. Unlike Christians we do not have funds from abroad pouring in where they have an dollar printing press to flood the world with dollars.

I joined the Sangh. :devil:

Oh you are a recent addition to Sangh?

I believe all religious institutions should be free from Government control. The whole lot of them. A secular Government has no business interfering with people's faith.

In this case above malpractises, once reported, can be and should be investigated. But this does not contradict my last sentence. :)
I am not talking about the established main stream churches....Their day to day activities are some what transparent,though doubtful in certain areas...
but the independent church denominations are worse in transparency...their assets/wealth are registered in the name of bishop or any of his family members...Mostly all financial dealings in the church are handing by bishop and his families..just like family properties..
Sadly..Many of the poor believers are attracting towards these independent churches..

I am not talking about the established main stream churches....Their day to day activities are some what transparent,though doubtful in certain areas...
but the independent church denominations are worse in transparency...their assets/wealth are registered in the name of bishop or any of his family members...Mostly all financial dealings in the church are handing by bishop and his families..just like family properties..
Sadly..Many of the poor believers are attracting towards these independent churches..
True. Actually you know what - except for a few such details are not known to the common people. So many have a grudge on ALL churches.

Ohh please, just because he read Vedas and Ramayana, does not make him any less Muslim.. What about Abdul Hamid?? What about other countless soldiers who died for this country and still serving this country??
Are you a mallu? He used to always talk Hindu philosophy. He never drew inspiration from Islamic sources. Now you do the math.

How many abdul hamids have Muslims in India produced barely thousands out of more than 200 million? They produced more Afzal gurus, Dawoods, Bhatkals, etc.

LOL. What should I know about your faith? Your Nicene creed where every human is born a sinner and needs to find salvation in Christ because he died for our sins? Or how god only created Adam and Eve and all humanity was born from them by marrying their brothers and sisters in a huge incestual orgy.

As of yet I am not a part of any organization nor have I attended any Sangh meet, so do not know if I have ever been fed anything by them.

Many of the religion also talk about same evolution just like your rig veda saying about Purusha and Hiranyagarbha.. Isnt it the story that everything come out from Purusha after gods sacrificed it?? Your hatred about my religion in boundless.. You have no clue about various christian diocese in this country.. You only find whats wrong in any other religion.. If that the case, I can point out many wrong doings in your religion too.. My respect for Hinduism is not going to vein because of rabid fanatics like you spiting nonsense against my religion.

Are you a mallu? He used to always talk Hindu philosophy. He never drew inspiration from Islamic sources. Now you do the math.

How many abdul hamids have Muslims in India produced barely thousands out of more than 200 million? They produced more Afzal gurus, Dawoods, Bhatkals, etc.

Even Hindus or Christians produce many criminals and traitors like this.. You cannot accept there are patriots in muslims just because I showed you only 1-2 examples but you have no issues branding them as terrorists and traitors citing 2-3 examples..

RSS does more good work than you will ever know. Unlike Christians we do not have funds from abroad pouring in where they have an dollar printing press to flood the world with dollars.

Its a myth spreading around you people that all Christian organisations are getting foreign fund.. Do you know that some of the Christian organisations head quarters are here in India?? They have no foreign support.. Last year, our Church broke their back to marry off 20 women who were poor.. There are lot of charities done by Churches across India.. But only the bad one done by some are in the news..

Last edited:
Even Hindus or Christians produce many criminals and traitors like this.. You cannot accept there are patriots in muslims just because I showed you only 1-2 examples but you have no issues branding them as terrorists and traitors citing 2-3 examples.
Show me the stats, boy! Muslims are 15% of the population but majority of the criminals and terrorists are Muslims. Majority of the people who live off social welfare are Muslims. Most of the people of don't pay income tax happen to be Muslims.

You can brag about Muslims. But statistics prove that Muslim are a liability to India. Now since you are a Christian, let me ask you a question. Would you prefer living in a Muslim majority country?

Many of the religion also talk about same evolution just like your rig veda saying about Purusha and Hiranyagarbha.. Isnt it the story that everything come out from Purusha after gods sacrificed it?? Your hatred about my religion in boundless.. You have no clue about various christian diocese in this country.. You only find whats wrong in any other religion.. If that the case, I can point out many wrong doings in your religion too.. My respect for Hinduism is not going to vein because of rabid fanatics like you spiting nonsense against my religion.

The purusha is not a male there and nor is hiranyagarbha a female. It is just energy and consciousness. Oh my my. All those millions and billions dead because of Christianity should be overlooked because I do not know about your various Christian diocese. First you asked me if I knew your religion at all. When given info, you go off on a tirade about my hatred and what not. Comparing the story of Adam and Eve with purusha and Hiranyagarbha, are you insane?

Show me the stats, boy! Muslims are 15% of the population but majority of the criminals and terrorists are Muslims. Majority of the people who live off social welfare are Muslims. Most of the people of don't pay income tax happen to be Muslims

Since you are the one asking about stat, can you show me stats about all your claims?

You can brag about Muslims. But statistics prove that Muslim are a liability to India. Now since you are a Christian, let me ask you a question. Would you prefer living in a Muslim majority country?

I am not bragging about any other muslims.. I am bragging about Indians whom you wanted to be stripped off their voting power and consider them as second class citizens just because they practice different faith..

Its a myth spreading around you people that all Christian organisations are getting foreign fund.. Do you know that some of the Christian organisations head quarters are here in India?? They have no foreign support.. Last year, our Church broke their back to marry off 20 women who were poor.. There are lot of charities done by Churches across India.. But only the bad one done by some are in the news.

Yeah it is so much a myth that in the last couple of decades more than 40 billion dollars has come to India only for the churches. Take your crap story somewhere else.

Since you are the one asking about stat, can you show me stats about all your claims?
Use google. I am not going to spoon-feed anyone.

I am not bragging about any other muslims.. I am bragging about Indians whom you wanted to be stripped off their voting power and consider them as second class citizens just because they practice different faith..
Do we say the same things about Christians(we only criticize missionaries),Sikhs,Budhhists,parsis,jews etc? If you want to live in fairy-tale world, that's your choice. But Indian right-wingers are more tolerant and liberal compared to others.

Muslims in India have time and time again have shown where their loyalty lie. Muslim appeasement has destroyed the country tin 40's, people with similar beliefs like you will let it happen again.

We know how Christians are treated in Muslim majority countries! So stop being a pseudo-secular.

The purusha is not a male there and nor is hiranyagarbha a female. It is just energy and consciousness. Oh my my. All those millions and billions dead because of Christianity should be overlooked because I do not know about your various Christian diocese. First you asked me if I knew your religion at all. When given info, you go off on a tirade about my hatred and what not. Comparing the story of Adam and Eve with purusha and Hiranyagarbha, are you insane?

Dude, I know what Purusha and Hiranyagarbha is.. What I am saying is all the stories of evolution is coming from a single emtity.. .. I asked what you know about the history of my faith not the one wrote in our holy bible.. I am the one who is insane when you insulting other religion and vocally insulting others who do not fall in your line?? As I said, good luck in making India a Hindu state.. You gonna need a lot of it..

Dude, I know what Purusha and Hiranyagarbha is.. What I am saying is all the stories of evolution is coming from a single emtity.. .. I asked what you know about the history of my faith not the one wrote in our holy bible.. I am the one who is insane when you insulting other religion and vocally insulting others who do not fall in your line?? As I said, good luck in making India a Hindu state.. You gonna need a lot of it..

What should I know about your faith? That it plunged Europe into the dark ages? That it killed all the Indians on the North American continent? That is spread misery and death throughout the world it landed in? What is so glorious about Christian history anywhere in the world? It is one of political maneuvering and manipulation. It is one of greed and jealousy and killings and torture of pagans. Go to Africa and see what they have done to Africa.

Stories coming from a single entity is not so vulgar as presented by the Abrahamic religions.

Use google. I am not going to spoon-feed anyone.

In other words, you dont have any proofs..Understandable..

Do we say the same things about Christians(we only criticize missionaries),Sikhs,Budhhists,parsis,jews etc? If you want to live in fairy-tale world, that's your choice. But Indian right-wingers are more tolerant and liberal compared to others.

Muslims in India have time and time again have shown where their loyalty lie. Muslim appeasement has destroyed the country tin 40's, people with similar beliefs like you will let it happen again.

We know how Christians are treated in Muslim majority countries! So stop being a pseudo-secular.

As I said, I do not care about any other country.. All I care about this country and its citizens.. What did muslims in India do?? Did they fought against India in 1971 war?? Did they support Pakistan in Kargil war?? Accusing any one is easy.. Just because some criminals are muslims doesnt make every muslim a criminal.. Most of them are trying to survive their daily life..

Back
Top Bottom