What's new

National Shooter becomes victim of love jihad.

True. Actually you know what - except for a few such details are not known to the common people. So many have a grudge on ALL churches.
Same goes for self proclaimed gurus,gods or babas like asram bapu,ramdev,amrithandhamayi etc etc..
Religion is a profitable business nowadays:....

Same goes for self proclaimed gurus,gods or babas like asram bapu,ramdev,amrithandhamayi etc etc..

There comes the attack on Hinduism. The only few babas and saints who are not under govt control and already @abjktu is eyeing their money. Why do you not tell the Vatican with its trillions of property wealth to sell everything and destroy poverty once for all. Does your pope need to live in a palace? Do the Churches need hundreds of acres of land around it in every corner of the world? Do they need their golden chalices?

In other words, you dont have any proofs..Understandable..
Oh boy! Here is an Muslim news website link.

Majority prisoners are Muslims in Indian jails | Siasat

Now if you say they are innocents and most likely framed then I won't be surprised.

As I said, I do not care about any other country.. All I care about this country and its citizens.. What did muslims in India do?? Did they fought against India in 1971 war?? Did they support Pakistan in Kargil war?? Accusing any one is easy.. Just because some criminals are muslims doesnt make every muslim a criminal.. Most of them are trying to survive their daily life..
Wonder why Muslims don't even form 2% for Indian armed forces? They might not openly cheer for Pakistan during indo-war but they do cheer for Pakistan in a cricket match. Kashmiri Muslims do support Pakistan. They have also ethnically cleansed minorities. So you know what's going to happen in a Muslim majority Indian state. They riot and violently protest in India when Muslims are being killed in Palestine,Burma,Iraq, Afganistan etc. When did they protest for their own country-mates(Kashmiri Pandits)? I can go on. But you are brainwashed. So I will just say get well soon.

There comes the attack on Hinduism. The only few babas and saints who are not under govt control and already @abjktu is eyeing their money. Why do you not tell the Vatican with its trillions of property wealth to sell everything and destroy poverty once for all. Does your pope need to live in a palace? Do the Churches need hundreds of acres of land around it in every corner of the world? Do they need their golden chalices?
Aiyyo aunty...How it comes attack on Hinduism??..I am not going against any hindu gods,beliefs or temples...Is asram bapu the sole owner or messiah of hinduism??..My only beef with these fraudulent pasters and babas...
i am irreligious..don't want any f from pope or your babas..

Aiyyo aunty...How it comes attack on Hinduism??..I am not going against any hindu gods,beliefs or temples...Is asram bapu the sole owner or messiah of hinduism??..My only beef with these fraudulent pasters and babas...
i am irreligious..don't want any f from pope or your babas..

Those babas are the only ones who are holding Hindus together. You know that Asaram has a following of 60 to 100 million people right? So once you spoil his name, then your parasitical missionaries can be set on them to convert them to the only true religion, right?

Ramdev, Amrithandhamayi are definitely and certainly not frauds. Nor are they self proclaimed. The titles are bestowed by the people who follow them. You are free not to follow them. You can call them anything you feel appropriate. Neither does Ramdev speak about religion.

Everything can be used as a profitable business. For good or for bad, but profitable business is not necessarily inherently bad or evil. :) Without money no pujari, no imam or no pastor can survive. ;)

Personally don't know much about Amrithandhamayi or Asaram, so can't comment. But Ramdev, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar have an entirely positive impact on society.

Those babas are the only ones who are holding Hindus together. You know that Asaram has a following of 60 to 100 million people right? So once you spoil his name, then your parasitical missionaries can be set on them to convert them to the only true religion, right?
ohh aunty..They may have millions of followers,so like pastors and zakir naik..That doesn't means that means that are good and appropriate...Even you could find even more million fans of bin Laden...
I am from Kerala,as a fellow Malayali,i have more cultural/linguistic/ethnic bonding with amrithananadhamayi than you..my only issue is with her activities..
I am not religious blind..so i know who is good and bad...

ohh aunty..They may have millions of followers,so like pastors and zakir naik..That doesn't means that means that are good and appropriate...Even you could find even more million fans of bin Laden...
I am from Kerala,as a fellow Malayali,i have more cultural/linguistic/ethnic bonding with amrithananadhamayi than you..my only issue is with her activities..
I am not religious blind..so i know who is good and bad...

There is nothing wrong with any of their activities. The only ones protesting were the Christians. No one else has a problem with her or her organization.

I am not your aunty dickhead.

Ramdev, Amrithandhamayi are definitely and certainly not frauds. Nor are they self proclaimed. The titles are bestowed by the people who follow them. You are free not to follow them. You can call them anything you feel appropriate. Neither does Ramdev speak about religion.

Everything can be used as a profitable business. For good or for bad, but profitable business is not necessarily inherently bad or evil. :) Without money no pujari, no imam or no pastor can survive. ;)

Personally don't know much about Amrithandhamayi or Asaram, so can't comment. But Ramdev, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar have an entirely positive impact on society.
okay .you are free to believe anyone...

There is nothing wrong with any of their activities. The only ones protesting were the Christians. No one else has a problem with her or her organization.

I am not your aunty dickhead.
calm down aunty...You should control your anger...
just do google or go to YouTube...

calm down aunty...You should control your anger...
just do google or go to YouTube...

I have seen many of their videos. They come across as good to honest souls. Why do you not spend your time in a wise manner and listen to Asaram's videos. There are plenty of those out there.

Asaram has a huge following among the Sindhis. Long time ago when he used to be on Astha channel or some such channel I have heard his speeches at my mom's place. He is too good with his pravachans. People adore him for this reason. I have never heard him say anything regressive or crude.

I have seen many of their videos. They come across as good to honest souls. Why do you not spend your time in a wise manner and listen to Asaram's videos. There are plenty of those out there.

Asaram has a huge following among the Sindhis. Long time ago when he used to be on Astha channel or some such channel I have heard his speeches at my mom's place. He is too good with his pravachans. People adore him for this reason. I have never heard him say anything regressive or crude.
Haven't you heard the old speeches of abdul nasser madani???...or the pastor paul dinakaran??..Actually all these are good speakers,its their tool- tongue..thats why they got enormous followers like you...they may say they are sadus,or help poors,or Christ will come tomorrow like that..but in their real life??..entirely different....

Yawn

Same shit, different loo. Nothin' new to see here folks. Move it along ...

Haven't you heard the old speeches of abdul nasser madani???...or the pastor paul dinakaran??..Actually all these are good speakers,its their tool- tongue..thats why they got enormous followers like you...they may say they are sadus,or help poors,or Christ will come tomorrow like that..but in their real life??..entirely different....

Yeah you have an insider's story to their real life. They send you videos of it everyday. We know the Bangalore police has presented evidence of the culpability of Mr. Madani to the court and the case is proceeding. You can choose to be his followers. In the same time there are no cases on Mata Amritanandmayi whom you compare with terrorists. Nor is the case against Asaram of terrorism. In all likelihood, Asaram's case too will be just proved to be nothing but media witch hunt just as happened in the case of the Kanchi Shankaracharya and Swami Nityananda. Guess who was involved in defaming most of the Hindu saints? It is your church. So keep working on your church's behalf. You will eat dust here too.

Yeah you have an insider's story to their real life. They send you videos of it everyday. We know the Bangalore police has presented evidence of the culpability of Mr. Madani to the court and the case is proceeding. You can choose to be his followers. In the same time there are no cases on Mata Amritanandmayi whom you compare with terrorists. Nor is the case against Asaram of terrorism. In all likelihood, Asaram's case too will be just proved to be nothing but media witch hunt just as happened in the case of the Kanchi Shankaracharya and Swami Nityananda. Guess who was involved in defaming most of the Hindu saints? It is your church. So keep working on your church's behalf. You will eat dust here too.
but the charges against madani haven't proved in nany courts so far,either...Nothing is gonna to be proved in near future,be it a case against Hindu baba,Christian pastor or a Muslim moulavi..its the fate of our Indian judiciary....
swami nithyanandha..haven't you watched his videos with Tamil actress ranjitha..its in YouTube..
its not fair to blindly defending anyone good or fraud based on their religious background..
You are accusing and teasing me of church spokesman just because of my Christian background..
could you show a single post of mine that praising Christianity or insulting Hinduism??...

but the charges against madani haven't proved in nany courts so far,either...Nothing is gonna to be proved in near future,be it a case against Hindu baba,Christian pastor or a Muslim moulavi..its the fate of our Indian judiciary....
swami nithyanandha..haven't you watched his videos with Tamil actress ranjitha..its in YouTube..
its not fair to blindly defending anyone good or fraud based on their religious background..
You are accusing and teasing me of church spokesman just because of my Christian background..
could you show a single post of mine that praising Christianity or insulting Hinduism??...

Swami Nityananda has no cases against him. Whether he had sex with a grown woman is none of your business. No one comes to your house to videotape you and you should not go to his house to videotape him. Have some decency. He has not taken a vow that he would not have sex nor are you anyone to question him.

So if you want to be a sleazy fellow and go about watching others sex tapes, that is your karma. Do not drag others in it.

Let us wait for the verdict on Madani. I guess vote bank politics protected him all this while.

Back
Top Bottom