What's new

National Shooter becomes victim of love jihad.

Aare I am talking about Indian Muslims, not Pakistani or Bangladeshi. Ghar wapsi are the programs held for those who reconvert back to Hinduism by VHP and other Hindu organizations.
How are we going to do that now? Should have done that after partition. It's not possible now.

How are we going to do that now? Should have done that after partition. It's not possible now.

It is possible and also happening. There are huge sections of Muslim villagers who are willing to convert back to Hinduism, only they face resistance from the Hindu communities who fail to re-integrate them back in society. Other places too you see a fair number of Muslims visiting temples or joining puja ceremonies. So their resistance is fraying at its edges.

It is possible and also happening. There are huge sections of Muslim villagers who are willing to convert back to Hinduism, only they face resistance from the Hindu communities who fail to re-integrate them back in society. Other places too you see a fair number of Muslims visiting temples or joining puja ceremonies. So their resistance is fraying at its edges.
Those kind of Muslims don't even form 1% of their total population. The best we can do is divide them along sectarian lines and create conflicts among them like Dr Swamy suggested. Now is the best time for that.

Those kind of Muslims don't even form 1% of their total population. The best we can do is divide them along sectarian lines and create conflicts among them like Dr Swamy suggested. Now is the best time for that.

Well it will depend on those 1% Muslims, how well they are treated back in the Hindu community to push more Muslims to come forward, no?

Of course other strategies too have to be adopted. A multi-pronged approach is the best.

Well it will depend on those 1% Muslims, how well they are treated back in the Hindu community to push more Muslims to come forward, no?
First they need to convert. Which won't likely happen since all leftist and Muslim clerics will cry foul.

I have always had this opinion.

If your significant other wants you to convert to 'their' religion it should raise red flags of some sort.

the best policy is to let both partners practice their religion and let their children choose.

Most children of these 'inter-religious' marriages tend to end up agnostic or atheist anyway.

Lol and I am of the opinion if you honestly love your significant other and wish the best for them you would definitively ask them to convert.

Lol and I am of the opinion if you honestly love your significant other and wish the best for them you would definitively ask them to convert.

You know thats a logic fail, right?

Lets say I am a hardcore hindu and I marry my love, an hardcore Muslim. As per you, as we both love each other, we would want our other half to convert and be happy. So what it would be? I convert or she? :woot::woot::crazy:

When my Muslim nephew speaks to me about the wonders of the Prophet of Islam, it sounds as sweet to my ear as my Hindu nephews or nieces speaking to me about the wonders of Krishna or my Christian nephew speaking to me about the wonders of Christ. Their education is left to private schools. Their morals are shaped by their families. Their love for God is shaped through the religion which their parents choose for them. To me and other members of my family, there is no difference between any of these kids.
Respect Bro!..

You know thats a logic fail, right?

Lets say I am a hardcore hindu and I marry my love, an hardcore Muslim. As per you, as we both love each other, we would want our other half to convert and be happy. So what it would be? I convert or she? :woot::woot::crazy:
You should convert to islam and she should convert to Hinduism. .:D

Uniform civil code will never be applied till the Muslim vote bank is irrelevant . To do that you have to strip Muslims in India of their citizenship or take away their voting rights.
Wow one of the worst bigoted comment I ever read.. why should muslims be stripped off the nationality? Just because they follow other religion? They were born in this country. .they have every right in this country like a hindu have. .just because they didn't follow your bigoted line, they should be stripped off from their voting rights?

@wolfschanzzee please tell me the benefits of declaring India a hindu rashtra?

Still not enough. The only way I see this happening is if Hindu elite and rich pour their money into a massive shuddhi movement.
If Hindus welcome such initiatives that is more than enough. Funds we get, but most of them are used up to fight legal battles fighting against other Hindus (leftists etc)! The shuddhi itself takes very little money.

As for cases like this incident - there are organizations that are working to turn the tide. There have been considerable success. The only places where there was little response was in Kerala.

If Hindus welcome such initiatives that is more than enough. Funds we get, but most of them are used up to fight legal battles fighting against other Hindus (leftists etc)! The shuddhi itself takes very little money.

Most of the money you get is simply sitting idle in many temples. Rest are stolen by those who manages it.most of the newly converted in north India choose other religion because of hunger. .hindu diety should have used those money for the betterment of people

Most of the money you get is simply sitting idle in many temples. Rest are stolen by those who manages it.most of the newly converted in north India choose other religion because of hunger. .hindu diety should have used those money for the betterment of people
Actually the money that is received/donated to temples go entirely to the Government of India. Only temples have this weird rule. All other religious institutions are free from this. Only a pittance is released to pay the priests and sometimes not even on time. This is a recorded fact.

Only private temples like that of Birlas and ISCKON are exempt. This is the reason you will find the most famous temples are in such poor condition

Private temples trusts do invest heavily in public and social welfare, along similar lines to the Church. Only temples usually never engage in evangelical work. That is handled by other organizations like the Arya Samity, VHP etc. These organizations are actually inspired by the very same evangelicals they wish to rival.

Back
Top Bottom